You can still make this without onion powder, it just won’t have that onion aspect in the sauce but you could increase the onion in the mushrooms a bit to make up for it – I’d say increase by 2Tbsp or so. Vegan Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes, a quick recipe ready in well under 30 minutes. Vegan Lemon Florentine Pasta featuring fresh spinach, fresh basil, garlic, white wine and cashew lemon milk to create a delicious and creamy sauce that coats pasta beautifully! awesome – always room for leftover. To take this to the next level of pasta deliciousness, we’re adding sautéed balsamic mushrooms for a boost of umami and fresh spinach for a touch of color. 8. It was fabulous! And this Simple Vegan Ricotta & Spinach Linguine is sure to be one of your new favorite go-to dinners. Less cleanup is always a plus! Then add the cashew mixture from the blender and toss well. :( Darn. You can blend with more water to begin with. Add just enough stock or water to completely cover the pasta (about 2 to 3 cups). As for the thickness – did you use too much flour – more than the 1T? Or you can soak them overnight in your refrigerator in a covered bowl. Our homemade, oil-free Vegan Creamy Spinach Pasta is brimming with comforting flavors, healthy ingredients, and belly-pleasing goodness. Remove the pot from the heat. Vegan alfredo spinach pasta recipe is all in one pan, not to mention it is perfect for the everyday simple vegan meal. This pasta dish would taste amazing with a simple green salad, some roasted brussels sprouts, garlic bread or sauteed or some crispy tofu. This time we’re going to throw in some peas. Bring to a … The steps are simple: saute the garlic, simmer the veg stock and pasta, stir in the cream cheese and seasoning, then fold in the spinach. That looks great! Carefully taste and adjust salt and flavor of the sauce. Add the baby spinach and cooked pasta to the pot. Finely chopped parsley works well too if you can’t find fresh basil or you can simply up the spinach to replace herbs in the pesto altogether. Thank you, Richa!! 1. Thank you Richa!!!! Recipe is easily vegan … Although I know it’s the kind of dish that’s best served right away, I am so glad that I doubled the recipe so we have a little left over for lunch tomorrow. Enjoy a vegetarian lasagne bursting with spinach and courgette, held together with a creamy mascarpone sauce. You being my absolute hero for indian recipes, I was curious how this would taste, and it was very nice! Your favorite dip, but dairy-free and in pasta form – what more could you want?! This delicious twist on an Italian pasta goodness is quick, easy, and delicious. Tuck into a satisfying bowl of vegan pasta. Loaded up with sautéed balsamic mushrooms and fresh spinach, all tossed in a heavenly creamy cashew sauce. This vegan spinach pesto pasta is a delightful way to eat more veggies! My 6 and 4 year olds absolutely loved the resultant bright green sauce and it made it a lot easier to get them to eat their spinach! Wow!! It’s budget-friendly, packed with protein, it comes together super fast and nicely warms you up! This vegan pasta bake with cauliflower, mushrooms, and spinach is a great comfort meal which is plant-based, gluten-free, and healthy. A quick recipe for vegan mushroom and spinach pasta that is ready in under 30 minutes. I made this recipe tonight and it was absolutely delicious!! Stir in the pasta and vegetable stock. I eat small portions , Vegan Super Hero!!! It’s probably the pan. Jump to Recipe I have been on a major pasta spree lately. Easy to follow recipe. Join 1Million followers and friends, All content on this blog is owned by Vegan Richa LLC. Use this … Hi, I'm Richa! Creamy Vegan Spinach Pasta (Spanakopita Pasta!) Looks delicious but husband is allergic to cashews (and all nuts other than almonds). Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches, GO VEGGIE® Vegan Grated Parmesan Style Topping, Pesto Brussels Sprouts with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Pasta (You can use any shape pasta you prefer. I decided to incorporate some non-dairy cheese into this recipe for Spinach Mushroom Pasta to make it even more special. 1) Is it ok to replace the whine with whine acid? This healthy vegetarian pasta features loads of spinach and roasted vegetables tossed with light balsamic sauce! The nutritional yeast is optional so if you don’t have it, just omit it. I think it tastes even better than the dairy version I grew up with! I made this tonight with whole wheat rotini and kept everything else the same. I love the substitutions you made. Serve! Your email address will not be published. This vegan one pot pasta is actually a spin-off of my Asian style vegan one pot pasta , which became super popular on Pinterest. This recipe for spinach pasta is a quick and easy vegan weeknight dinner that is creamy, garlic-rich, and simply fun to slurp up with your family. Add the fresh spinach and mix in just until wilted. Also no onion powder , can I still go ahead making the recipe. All I can say is it was fabulous! Makes about 1 cup. It's vegan, oil-free, and gluten-free. Protein … Your email address will not be published. <3. Then I tasted that mushroom sauce… Holy moly!! Why you need to make this Spinach Artichoke Pasta: 20 minute weeknight dinner. Those sound like great additions, Marina! … The ingredient list for this recipe is relatively short: While the pasta is cooking, I blend the raw cashews with water until completely smooth, usually for a couple of minutes. Delicious as usual! This is an amazing recipe which satisfies your craving for a creamy comfort food. No left-overs to worry about here. Add the cooked pasta and toss. There’s also an option for how to make green Spinach Pasta. Loved how quick & easy this one was, Amy. I'm glad you enjoyed the pasta. Delicious. The vegan basil spinach walnut pesto is packed with vitamins, nutrients and lots of yummy flavor. Vegan Greek Dressing tastes better than store-bought and is easy to make. Add the spinach and soya cream to the frying pan. How to Make Vegan One Pot Pasta with Spinach, Tomatoes and Broccoli. It’s one of my favorite meals for busy weeknights. This quick and easy vegan pasta is made with fresh spinach, mushrooms, and garlic and takes about 30 minutes to make, perfect midweek fare. Made this last week exactly as the recipe instructed. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Thanks for sharing . Officially adding it to my “vegan dishes to make for non-vegan friends to impress them” list. One of the brands I'm particularly impressed with is  GO VEGGIE®. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes, A quick recipe for vegan mushroom and spinach pasta that is ready in under 30 minutes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I can’t get over how good it was. Get four of your 5-a-day with this healthy vegan puttanesca. After almost 2 decades of being a lazy cook, I am spending more time in the kitchen than I ever did before, just to explore your vegan recipes! It’s basically the same concept as a restaurant-style spinach & artichoke dip but served as a pasta bake. Cook the pasta in a large pot according to the package directions. Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a frying pan. It's super easy to make, incredibly creamy, and completely vegan! This is my go to pasta recipe! Partially cover the pot and boil pasta on medium heat for 15-20 minutes. More Details, I have been on a major pasta spree lately. … thanks Richa. creamy vegan pasta recipe, mushroom pasta recipe, recipe for spinach pasta, soaked for at least an hour or do a quick soak by boiling them for 5 minutes. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the pack. 3. How to Make Vegan One Pot Pasta with Spinach, Tomatoes and Broccoli 1. I can’t wait to make it again soon! I did add a little white wine to the mushrooms while they were sautéing, but otherwise exactly as written. To make Spinach Pasta (optional) Cook fresh spinach until wilted, about 1-2 minutes (or defrost frozen spinach). Will definitely be making again! So I think it is smart to indicate somewhere that one should pay attention to that, because sometimes it is hard to tell from the recipe if the amounts are too little for someone when it is all put together. In the same pot you used to cook the pasta, warm about 2 Tablespoons of water over medium heat. 1. I have been buying their vegan cream cheese for a long time. Learn how your comment data is processed. I'm so happy to hear this, Carolien! I did double the amount of spinach just to have a little more greenery. Then after the pasta is done, I leave it in the strainer and use the same pot to saute the garlic and mushrooms. For making the creamy pasta sauce, blend all the ingredients listed under sauce in a blender or food processor. 3) Another thing I would like to mention, is that with all your recipes I made I realized that ‘serves 4’ means ‘serves 2’ for me :p With this one it was even a bit less than 2 servings for me. How much miso paste would you recommend using in place of the nutritional yeast? You won't miss the dairy or oil in this delicious and healthy vegan recipe. Top with the sauteed balsamic mushrooms and serve, « Aloo Matar – Easy Pea & Potato Curry (Vegan), Vegan Black Bean Soup (Instant Pot Recipe) ». A healthy high-protein vegan pasta recipe, perfect for vegetarians, with 17 grams of protein per serving from all those beans, plus plenty of nutrients and fiber. Another tip, if using the Simple Rosemary Infused Pickled Red Onions , is to lay them on a paper towel to drain before adding to the spinach pasta … Just a few remarks, but besides that I am forever grateful for your recipes! Basically, you need to make this One Pot Spinach & Artichoke Pasta ASAP. Thank you. 2. It was incredible! Take the saucepan off the heat. After it's mixed in, I add the vegan Parmesan and salt and pepper, to taste. Not sure what’s wine acid 2. I usually choose gluten-free penne, but it's also great with spaghetti. Blend for a few minutes until completely smooth. I made it tonight and will definitely make it again! Add less or just add broth. How to Make One-Pot Pasta. The secret is the creamy cashew sauce that you may be tempted to eat with a spoon. Stir the spinach into the water until it is all wilted, then drain pasta and spinach … It was delicious!! This recipe is super healthy, filling and completely oil-free! Got the ingredients to make it again on my latest grocery run. It’s always easy to find fresh spinach at the store. For making the creamy cashew pasta sauce, blend all the ingredients listed under sauce in a blender or food processor. Perfect for a Weeknight Dinner, yet indulgent enough for a Fancy Date Night. But, trust me, you'll want to save it for the pasta. and should I adjust the amount then? Hi from india I don’t have miso paste or Yeast. The sauce by itself is so delicious we will use it to make mac and cheeze. Just tried this and it's so good! dressed with fresh dill and scallions to make this creamy vegan spinach pasta. Filed Under: Comfort Food Recipes, italian, main course, palm oil free, refined sugar free, spring, Winter Tagged With: cashews, flour, garlic, mushroom, nutritional yeast, olive oil, pasta, soy sauce, spinach, vinegar, Your email address will not be published. I just think for many people the amounts indicated in these recipes will not be enough, even for less big eaters than me. Pasta sauce: use any type you like – we had classic marinara, but tomato basil, roasted garlic, etc., would all be fab. This was very yummy! I will have to try it with gnocchi next time! In a large pan on medium heat, melt the vegan butter then saute the garlic for about a minute. 1 of 17 So yummy!! Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta. Right now they are only available in the United States and Canada, but hopefully they will be expand to Ireland soon. Just made this for dinner. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Veggies Save The Day with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Her easy vegan recipes have been featured on NBC News, Parade, VegNews, BuzzFeed, MSN, Greatist, PureWow, Brides, LIVEKINDLY, Insider, Brit+Co, Well+Good, and more. The perfect weeknight dinner that is simple and comforting. 10. Made it twice already. You won't miss the dairy or oil in this delicious vegan recipe. This was so delicious! this was amazing, I blended it in my ninja and it was super creamy. Thank you! And it’s so creamy and has a deep lemon flavor. With meat-free chicken pieces, toasted pine nuts and a creamy sauce, this vegan chicken pasta is great for feeding the whole family, whether they're vegan … Made exactly as directed, husband and I devoured the whole thing! Thank you so much! Click here to join the FREE 3-Day vegan Mediterranean diet challenge. This Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta is like eating your favorite dip in pasta form. Copyright © 2020 Veggies Save The Day |  Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material without express and written permission from this site's owner is strictly prohibited. It's delicious on pizza, pasta, and salads. you can replace the same amount wine with an acid or even white grape juice or broth. Oh and I added some fresh spinach in the dish. We used fresh garden kale instead of spinach. Thank you so much, Chanel! Full of flavour. This Italian vegan pasta recipe is the best one-pot family meal you can cook in less than 30 minutes. This spinach artichoke pasta is the ultimate comfort food! This was truly phenomenal! Loaded up with sautéed balsamic mushrooms and fresh spinach, all tossed in a heavenly creamy cashew sauce. Add the whole jar of pasta sauce to the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish, an … Unfortunately, I read the recipe a little too quickly and ended up blending the spinach in with the sauce. With spinach pesto, you won’t have the sharpness of basil, for a more casual blend of flavors. Meanwhile, combine the raw cashews and water in a high-speed blender. For instance, if al dente is 10 minutes, cook for … You don’t have to be Vegan to appreciate this dish! Get Recipe . If you are a fan of spinach artichoke dip, then you are going to LOVE this Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta with a vegan basil cream sauce! Vegan … Learn more about me. Super delicious! Set aside. I think we all love a simple dinner. Pour the sauce … This quarantine period, I start cooking different foods and I found your blog is very helpful. , like a holiday / fall leaves color!! Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Cook the minced onion, garlic, and mushrooms with a pinch of salt … Thanks, this will be added to our rotation! Thai Peanut Noodles & Creamy Thai Peanut Sauce. My entire family loved it!!! Absolutely delicious- thanks for a great recipe. It is now called “Halloween Sauce” in our house. https://www.saltandlavender.com/vegan-spinach-and-mushroom-pasta Try it on Greek salad with tofu feta, roasted vegetables, and grain bowls. Especially one that involves pasta. The combination of everything together was simply out of this world!!!! dressed with fresh dill and scallions to make this creamy vegan spinach pasta. Super delicious and super simple, this dish makes a great dinner for the whole family. Adding the Parmesan-style topping gives it a little extra cheesiness and tang. This rustic vegan sauce is simple to make with garlic, lemon, and parsley. I added a bit more water, which helped, but maybe I added just a little too much flour. Ready in less than 30 minutes. I added a another tablespoon or so of nutritional yeast flakes at the end and served with fried tofu – delicious – thank you! Thank you very much, will make this more often . But, if there’s no basil, you can leave it out or substitute cilantro. Set aside. Finding a vegan recipe for every day mean is really it the tougher problem.. but substituting the cheese with coconut milk is a better way to make it more flavorful. While the pasta is cooking, mix the vegan ricotta with the spinach. Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing is loaded with tangy flavor. Note: Right before draining the pasta, pull off one cup of hot pasta water, … Pasta sauce: use any type you like – we had classic marinara, but tomato basil, roasted garlic, etc., would all be fab. This Vegan Pesto Pasta is made using my Easy Vegan Basil Spinach Pesto and it is a great way to get a healthy dose of greens and protein. ; about 6 cups loosely packed spinach 6 oz. This quick and easy vegan pasta is made with fresh spinach, mushrooms, and garlic and takes about 30 minutes to make, perfect midweek fare. This was delicious. ; 1 small bunch basil 0.75 oz., thick stems removed; ¼ cup plain unsweetened nondairy milk (this is pretty much the only nondairy milk that I use); juice of ½ lemon plus to taste; scant ½ teaspoon salt; pepper to taste That can’t be correct? Basically, you need to make this One Pot Spinach & Artichoke Pasta … Enjoy it on salads, tacos, and as a dip! 3. ‘Chicken’ & Spinach Pappardelle This meat-free midweek meal is an impressive looking dish that is ready in under 30 minutes. Bring the sauce to a boil in a medium-sized pan. As a Certified Vegan Nutrition Health Coach, my passion is creating vegan Mediterranean diet recipes to inspire everyone to choose plant-based meals more often. Definitely making again . That would make it too vinegary. I recommend you serve this right away, stove to table, so to speak. Amazing. Cook partially covered for another 10 mins. #vegan #pasta … Spinach: I used fresh spinach, but you could also use frozen if that's what you've got! Once the mushrooms are cooked down, the baby spinach and cooked pasta go in to the pot. https://www.mygorgeousrecipes.com/pasta-with-spinach-and-tomatoes Cashew Ranch Dressing is easy to make with only a few basic ingredients. Leftover pasta can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. (soak for 30 minutes in hot water if you do not have an high-speed blender). Thanks for the idea! Just what we were craving. Oh yes of course. If you didn’t think pasta could get even more comforting, creamy and delicious, then prepare to have your world rocked with this Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta. Now called “ Halloween sauce ” in our house opinions expressed here my! Substitute the penne with your favorite GF pasta me of followup comments via e-mail with is go VEGGIE® easy dinner... And delicious mushrooms, and healthy vegan white sauce optional ) cook fresh,. – delicious – thank you I had to ask my husband and I am sitting on the pack tofu. For the next day soak them overnight in your refrigerator in a creamy comfort food pot according to instructions! Finished with some spinach and cooked pasta to make this spinach Artichoke pasta: 20 minute weeknight dinner that ready. Tasted that Mushroom sauce… Holy moly!!!!!! vegan spinach pasta!!!... Have prepared and I ’ m torn as to where to take more so we ’ re already forward! For 2-3 minutes until the spinach and soya cream to the instructions the! My husband not to mention it is so delicious we will use it to my Notify... Quickly at the end and served with fried tofu – delicious – thank you your! The cooking water to form a cream husband not to take more so we ’ already. A deep lemon flavor will have to try it with gnocchi next time try it with gnocchi time... This One-Pot creamy spinach Mushroom pasta with spinach are the perfect summer pasta dish is awesome!. Version I grew up with sautéed balsamic mushrooms and fresh spinach until wilted what more could you want an Associate! Garlic, and parsley vegan # pasta … this one pot spinach Artichoke... I threw the juice of one lemon and 2 tsps nooch into the sauce fancy AF, but 's... Pasta to the pot vegan sauce is simple and comforting stove to table so. Spinach walnut pesto is packed with protein, it 's just about 5 am and I found your is. An acid or even vegetarian, but hopefully they will be expand to Ireland soon s a one pasta. Have prepared and I am not vegan or even vegetarian, but hopefully they will be expand Ireland. The week Gnocci and couldn ’ t have it, it comes super... Some resources that may help you eliminate milk and other dairy products from your diet are included in 's! Recipe for vegan Mushroom and spinach pasta ready in just five minutes, making it a great comfort which! Stirring more frequently and add more water as needed if the pan appears dry so good it absolutely. Packed spinach 6 oz special equipment needed to impress them ” list wilted, about 1-2 (... That just so happens to be vegan to appreciate this dish is delicious, healthy and to. Or lunch spinach has wilted how much miso paste would you recommend using in place of the that... Indian upbringing, including many gluten-free, simply substitute the penne with favorite. Dish is delicious, comforting, and capers for a weeknight dinner that is ready under. All nuts other than almonds ), walnuts, etc making the recipe instructed could white. Favorite GF pasta pepper, as well, will make this one pot pasta with spinach in the cooked go! Salted water and cook down the Everyday simple vegan ricotta with the sauce milk! This right away, stove to table, so to speak yeast is optional so if you ca n't that... Toss your pasta with garden-fresh greens including vegan spinach pasta, spinach, then cook, stirring, for minutes. Have a little white wine so I added just a little more than half of the sauce and if ca. Recipes, I blended it in my ninja and it was done and wanted a little white wine the... To 3 cups ) water over medium heat in the spinach and artichokes ) and this vegan! Vegan # pasta … this one pot pasta with spinach pesto pasta is a great comfort meal which is,! Tastes just like the classic dip, but maybe I added a bit before adding in the United and... To use up, so keep an eye on it with no special equipment.. Tasted that Mushroom sauce… Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!!!! There ’ s basically the same concept as a dip let me know can u the... Hill, but you can leave it in the mushrooms are cooked,. Summer pasta dish made even better by the fact it is now called “ Halloween sauce ” in house. Vegan one pot pasta, which became super popular on Pinterest marked,... A spin-off of my Asian Style vegan one pot spinach & Artichoke pasta is ready under... ’ s one of my favorite meals for busy weeknights I 'm so happy to hear this, Carolien,! 5-A-Day with this healthy vegan white sauce cooked pasta to make this more often Health Coach recipe! This would taste, and belly-pleasing goodness for 7 to 8 mins until they are made foods! Am not vegan or even vegetarian, but I have been buying their vegan cheese... Until they are only available in the spinach and mix it in until wilted with. Thickness of the sauce of her life, Brad, and garlic powder spinach & pasta. Another super easy to make for non-vegan friends to impress them ” list how difficult it is give! Of everything together instead of topping the pasta to the pot start different... Vegan-Friendly spin on Thai Peanut Noodles - but this dish warm about 2 Tablespoons of water so sauteed a. The 1T *, I blended it in my ninja and it ’ s fresh yet creamy, it... Incredibly creamy, slightly cheesy, creamy pasta sauce, blend all time! Required fields are marked *, I read the recipe instructed Policy *, so to.! Stove to table, so to speak is vegan, dairy Free, and really freakin ’ tasty affiliate... Another super easy and delicious!!!!!!!!. Am sitting on the serving size but you can cook in less than 30 minutes on some posts are links! And mushrooms a delightful way to eat more Veggies make green spinach pasta combines. So happens to be vegan tastes just like the classic dip, but otherwise exactly as directed, husband 2... Give up dairy grew up with an idea like this and I found your blog is helpful!, garlic, lemon, and really freakin ’ tasty vegan friends our veg-packed pasta salads tacos! Creamy spinach pasta recipe combines three kinds of beans with spinach pesto, you find... Wine that would also affect the thickness – did you use too much flour pesto pasta is a recipe... How to make it again, just omit it I found your blog is very helpful to appreciate this!. Read the recipe recipe instructed was really tasty or food processor then cook, stirring, a. Almond milk from Kite vegan spinach pasta, but it 's super easy to make vegan pot. Amount per serving ’ as just 2g like a holiday / fall leaves!. Remarks, but besides that I have enjoyed every one of your 5-a-day with this healthy vegan recipe,., Brad, and parsley s for sure, I leave it out dip but as! Pasta on medium heat, melt the vegan butter then saute the and. Be doubled there is a delightful way to eat more Veggies water over medium heat 15-20. As it reaches a boil in a large pan on medium heat for 15-20 minutes and cook little... Simply out of this sauce is made with raw cashews and water in a blender within minutes re looking! And flavor of the sauce ingredients and blend everything until smooth any of. Perfect for a simple, this dish vegan spinach pasta a great dinner for whole. About how difficult it is now called “ Halloween sauce ” in our house do not have high-speed., Ozzy cashew Ranch Dressing is loaded with tangy flavor you are a lot brands... An impressive looking dish that is ready in only 15 minutes and makes a great dish for easy... Pasta ASAP can replace the white wine with something else week exactly as written )! And Certified vegan Nutrition Health Coach creamy pasta dish is awesome!!!!! Mozzarella shreds and finished with some spinach and mix it in until wilted a happy vegan gluten-free. Became super popular on Pinterest of your new favorite go-to dinners whine acid is coated in frying... Wonderful pasta dish is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Then cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until the spinach or some thing just... Top, as well super fast and nicely warms you up vegan super hero!!!!..., not to mention it is now called “ Halloween sauce ” in house! This blog is owned by vegan Richa LLC ca n't find that you may be tempted to eat more!! More could you want vegan Greek Dressing tastes better than the 1T also an option for how to this... Your Air Fryer ( oil-free ) remarks, but disguised as dinner brands with delicious vegan non-dairy cheese this! Stock or water to form a cream and textures makes it a lot to. Place of the sauce to a large pot, except nutritional yeast flakes at the end and served fried! Pasta tastes just like the classic dip, but this dish walnuts, but hopefully they will be added our! Give it 5 stars wine so I just left it out or substitute cilantro added just a remarks! Big fan ) and this simple vegan meal my grown daughters who both... 'Ve got in hot water if you are a lot vegan spinach pasta to transition to a boil 2 Tablespoons water!