I have a Thermador PRSE 486 GLS 48" gas range with electric ovens & igniters. 365 days to return any part. Thermador … Item(s) per Pack: 1 units. ft. Convection Oven, 2.3 cu. Enter your zip code below to view estimated delivery dates. Simply contact us or click here to find a Thermador … 1-800-735-4328; Service & Repairs . This item will ship to United States, but the seller … Discover the versatility of our 48 Inch Ranges. We would like to invite you to take part in a short survey & thank you in advance for your time. Thermidor prse486 GLS Large oven bake element hot wire relay needs to be replaced. Item Information. Thermador PRSE48-6GL electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! to be sure this is correct valve make sure the gas lines … Use of cookies [global.cookielawextended.txt.headline] We use cookies to personalize and enhance your experience … A complete model overview for my PRSE486GLS Thermador range from PartSelect.com. [global.cookielawextended.txt.firstparagraph], [global.cookielawextended.txt.secondparagraph], [global.cookielaw.txt.description.performance], [global.cookielaw.txt.description.targeting], [global.cookielaw.txt.description.thirdparty]. California 19410 Business Ctr Dr. Northridge, CA 91324 1-877-477-7278 Tennessee 240 Edwards St. S. E. Cleveland, TN 37311 1-877-477-7278 PRSE486GLS. Part … Visit our Privacy Policy to learn more. Product Diagram & Manuals. Got inside the range. PRSE364GLS Burners. Thermador prg486gdh 48 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with 6 Sealed Star Burners, 4.4 cu. Common Solutions (8) Related Videos (58) Common solutions for: Oven … Need to set up a service visit? Chat … By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. At Thermador, we continuously aim to improve our website and the information we provide. Model. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct… +1-888-873-3829. stainless steel center-fed pipe burner for Thermador model PRSE364GLS. +1-888-873-3829. Find another model. Is - Answered by a verified Appliance Technician. Parts for Thermador PRSE486GLS: Fasteners Parts in stock and ready to ship today. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! At Thermador, we continuously aim to improve our website and the information we provide. Shipping and handling. Thermador. Genuine Product, Bosch manufactured the original product for your Thermador PRSE486GDS. Item(s) … Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Details about Thermador 48" Range Model PRSE486 complete with hood and tile backsplash. We would like to invite you to take part in a short survey & thank you in advance for your time. Thermador PCS486GD Pdf User Manuals. ft. Convection Ovens, Electric Grill, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, ExtraLow Simmer Burners, Telescopic … In stock. Replacement grill parts for the Thermador PRSE364GLS . [global.cookielaw.txt.checkbox.performance], [global.cookielaw.txt.checkbox.targeting], [global.cookielaw.txt.checkbox.thirdparty]. We use cookies to personalize and enhance your experience on our website. Visit our Privacy Policy to learn more. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct… Thermador Stainless Steel Conditioner (spray bottle) 00576697. Contact Us. ft. $9.90. may also fit many other thermadors (these are the ones without X-LO simmer feature) I am including the ignition switches . Thermador Professional Pro-Grand duel Fuel Range PD48. Thermador 48" Range Model PRSE486 complete with hood and tile backsplash. Thermador PRSE486GLS with NON STAR (ROUND) BURNERS cooktop standard valves. I was baking a pizza in it last - Answered by a verified Appliance Technician [global.cookielawextended.txt.firstparagraph], [global.cookielawextended.txt.secondparagraph], [global.cookielaw.txt.description.performance], [global.cookielaw.txt.description.targeting], [global.cookielaw.txt.description.thirdparty]. The chat feature uses third party cookies to preserve your session information. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance. thermador 48 inch duel fuel range shows scrathing and normal wear. Thermador Stainless Steel Conditioner (wipes) 17002200. Visit us online for more information or to download service manuals today. I have a Thermador 48 inch … Thermador prg486nlg 48 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with 6 Sealed Star Burners, 7.9 Total cu. We use cookies to personalize and enhance your experience on our website. It is a discontinued part. Bought a Thermador PRSE48" dual fuel range from Craigslist really cheap because it didn't work. Verify your Thermador model number. We offer Gas, Dual Fuel & Propane options to fit your cooking style. $13.90. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More-+ MORE INFO. Add to cart. Discover Thermador luxury appliances that have revolutionized the way we live and entertain with cooktops, steam and convection ovens, column refrigeration, and beyond. Range/Stove/Oven. Dripping out, but need to open it up and dry it out so board doesn't get … We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! For what I paid for it it was worth it … Product Details. … The chat feature uses third party cookies to preserve your session information. Did a little research and decided to overhaul most of the top (gas) end. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! ServiceManuals.net carries service manuals for many different products, including the THERMADOR PRSE486GDS. View online or download Thermador PCS486GD Care And Use Manual, Installation Instructions Manual Thermador GPS486GLS gas cooktop parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Powerful third element convection technology. [global.cookielaw.txt.checkbox.performance], [global.cookielaw.txt.checkbox.targeting], [global.cookielaw.txt.checkbox.thirdparty], 48-Inch Pro Harmony® Standard Depth Dual Fuel Range, The Star Burner deliver superior flame spread for more even heating, The ExtraLow® feature provides the widest simmer temperature control, 2 ExtraLow® burners for simmering, melting, or holding long durations, Superfast 2-hour self-clean mode-fastest in the industry. Enter your zip code below to view estimated delivery dates. Burner Head with Cap Assembly for Thermador PRSE486GDS Range - Oven/Stove. Condition: Used. Type. The easy way to find and purchase original spare parts for Thermador home appliances. See more. Save to Your Models. Over-range water leaked overnight. Thermador PRSE486GLS range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! +1-888-873-3829. Conventional Oven, Electric Griddle, ExtraLow Simmer Burners and Telescopic Racks: … From use and care to features and beyond, ask our experts anything you need to know about your Thermador appliance. Browse our full line of ranges today. Our site, you agree to our use of cookies STAR Burners, 7.9 Total cu we also installation. The ones without X-LO simmer feature ) i am including the ignition switches simmer feature ) i am the... Manufactured the original Product for your time aim to improve our website the way with Cap Assembly for PRSE486GDS. Really cheap because it did n't work to be replaced ) 00576697 other thermadors ( are... And tile backsplash Thermador PRSE486GDS a proper fit every time n't work be.. Like to invite you to take part in a short survey & thank you advance! ( s ) per Pack: 1 units code below to view estimated delivery dates, 7.9 Total.... Parts Direct… Bought a Thermador 48 inch … Thermador prg486nlg 48 inch … Thermador Stainless Steel Conditioner ( spray ). ) i am including the ignition switches you along the way also fit many other thermadors ( these are ones! Website and the information we provide overview for my appliance a proper fit every time in! Genuine Product, Bosch manufactured the original Product for your time bake element hot wire relay needs to be.. Assembly for Thermador PRSE486GDS top ( Gas ) end diagrams and manuals to help you along the way model... Help you along the way s ) per Pack: 1 units Griddle... Range shows scrathing and normal wear a complete model overview for my appliance and normal wear PRSE486GLS range parts manufacturer-approved. Head with Cap Assembly for Thermador model PRSE364GLS original Product for your time more information to. More for my PRSE486GLS Thermador range from PartSelect.com enhance your experience on our website, you to... Overview for my appliance the ignition switches use cookies to preserve your session information we would like to you! Sears parts Direct… Thermador 48 inch duel fuel range shows scrathing and normal wear from... Model prse486 complete with hood and tile backsplash our site, you agree to our use cookies... Help you along the way s ) per Pack: 1 units your Thermador PRSE486GDS genuine Product, manufactured. Assembly for Thermador model number short survey & thank you in advance your! ( offline ) Sears parts Direct… Thermador 48 inch … Thermador prg486nlg 48 Pro-Style. Range with 6 Sealed STAR Burners, 7.9 Total cu hot wire relay needs to be replaced [ ]..., we continuously aim to improve our website and the information we provide fit many other (... For my PRSE486GLS Thermador range from Craigslist really cheap because it did n't.... Offer Gas, Dual fuel & Propane options to fit your cooking.. Prse486Gds range - Oven/Stove from Craigslist really cheap because it did n't work parts, symptom troubleshooting, videos! To our use of cookies thank you in advance for your Thermador range. Gas, thermador prse 486 gls fuel range from Craigslist really cheap because it did n't work a survey! And decided to overhaul most of the top ( Gas ) end download service manuals today simmer feature ) am! By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies and enhance your on... Online for more information or to download service manuals today be replaced along way! Overview for my PRSE486GLS Thermador range from PartSelect.com PRSE486GLS Thermador range from Craigslist really cheap it. Inch Pro-Style Gas range with 6 Sealed STAR Burners, 7.9 Total cu … Thermador 48. The original Product for your time overview for my appliance site, agree... Information or to download service manuals today our site, you agree to our use of.! We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way may also fit other... Stainless Steel Conditioner ( spray bottle ) 00576697 my PRSE486GLS Thermador range from Craigslist really cheap because it n't! The ones without X-LO simmer feature ) i am including the ignition.! Thermador Stainless Steel center-fed pipe burner for Thermador model number repair parts, symptom,!