Though it's quite expensive but given the efficacy of the product the price is justified. It doesn't give you extraordinary unrealistic glow(which it doesn't even promise, but people think it'll be magical and then get sad when it doesn't), you have to be patient and use religiously. With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your … Be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and events. The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion GLOW BOOSTING 100ml With CAMU CAMU For Weekly Home-Spa Exfoliation for Brighter Clearer Skin 4.5 out of 5 stars 43 £17.65 One of my favourite things about blogging, is when a product comes into my life, that I have heard very little about and yet I fall head over heels in love with it. You cannot see the result in a week or month. This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. It works well for my combination skin. love TBS <3. Discover how we're fighting for people and the planet with Community Trade recycled plastic from Bengaluru, India. This does not cause acne break outs, gives a subtle glow, also evening out my skin tone and fading out the acne marks. But for the very first time I decided to go for a moisturizer after seeing it on this website as this product came on top when I searched by skin concerns(dull skin). JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. After application skin feels light and refreshed. They are the best products from The Body Shop Vitamin C range. Also my skin tone is quite uneven. Apply to face and neck after cleansing, toning and serum. It actually does make your skin glow if you use it regularly at least once a day. I avoided any kind of skin care products as it would cause acne breakouts. © 2020 THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser Reviews - page 2, loc_en_IN, sid_E000756, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], Vitamin C rich camu camu from the Amazonian rainforest, Peru. That is what has happened to me with The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. 4.5/5 stars from 15 reviews The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is a gel cream moisturiser that helps to energise and hydrate skin while boosting its natural glow. The Body Shop - Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer The Body Shop USA Loading... Unsubscribe from The Body Shop USA? It comes in a classy orange plastic jar with black screw cap. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer & Instant Glow Enhancer Een stralende huid willen we allemaal: dan zien we er gezond, blij en vol levenslust uit. We'd be happy to contact you as soon as this item is available. This gel cream moisturiser helps to boost your glow, your skin is clarified, … It removes sun tanning from the skin and lightens the blemishes and pigmentation. From the manufacturer The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion Exfoliator, 3.3 Fl Oz (Vegan) Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a … 1284170. Thought this will give glow even after a month no results highly priced for nothing. Buy Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer from The Body Shop: The Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer is a fresh, lightweight gel formula that will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser 50ml helps you say goodbye to grumpy, dull, fatigued-looking skin! These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. See 15 member reviews and photos. The Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer is a fresh lightweight gel formula that will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration $ 30.00 Description Say goodbye to grumpy dull fatigued looking … The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish And Glow Boosting Moisturizer Review. The cap shuts tightly and thus I have oily, sensitive and acne prone … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce at Amazon.com. of PKR 250. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser merupakan pelembap dengan formula gel yang ringan dan segar, yang akan membuat kulit anda merona alami dan terhidrasi. Simply enter your Name & Email address in the space below. This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. We suggest our British Rose Petal-Soft Gel Toner. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer, 50ML at Amazon.com. With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking glow. No it doesn't. Mengandung vitamin C … With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking glow. Removed from Wish List! And one can easily get it during the sale period. Thanks, it just hydrate my skin very quickly and gives a beautiful glow to the skin and the skin feel healthier using this every day improves skin texture and makes it very hydrating this is the best moisturizer ever used by me. A quick review of the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser from The Body Shop. © 2020 THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. I am using this from 9 months and I have seen improvement. No reviews found related to this product. This gel cream moisturiser helps to boost your glow, your skin is clarified, … The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser Review. I was initially worried about it clogging my pores.. And causing new acne. Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. We usually deliver within 5 working days but due to COVID-19 lockdown your order  may take longer time to be delivered, Free Shipping on all orders above Rs2500. I … ® A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED™ A TRADEMARK OF THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Please fill out the form below to write review about . First of all I would like to mention that it's one of the first face products that came in capsules form. The income from the harvesting of these berries reduces migration of young people to the capital Lima, keeping the traditional culture alive for future generations. I have combination skin. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It gives whole new life to the dull and lackluster skin. Return and Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are received in Damage condition and the same has to be reported in 24 hours. Delivery time is up to 5 working days from order date. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer helps to increase shine on skin and remove many complexity & tiredness of skin. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer, 1.69 Oz This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. Not using plastic is not the only answer. A toner is a great idea! Does the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer contain any SPF? And made my skin worse. How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles & Eye Bags, Delivery of All Sale Order in 5-7 Working Days. Now smooth our Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser all over your face and neck in gentle upward motions. But it's safe to use on combination skin. Everytime I tried something a zit would appear on my face the next day. I hope you enjoy it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. For dull, tired, … If used responsibly it can be sustainable, so we need to show love for the plastic that we do use. Hi guys! i didn't even notice any glow. Dengan kandungan vitamin C, akan mencerahkan kulit dan menghasilkan kulit sehat bercahaya. The Body Shop already has a great line of best selling Vitamin C products, but they have 2 new additions that are now available! Minimum order value is Rs 1000(net of all discounts and vouchers), Return and Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are received in Damaged condition and the same has to be reported within 24 hours.Not Valid for Gift Vouchers and Loyalty Cards, Manufactured By : The Body Shop International LimitedWatersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS, United Kingdom; registered in England no. ® A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED; A TRADEMARK OF THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. Believe me, my skin looks way better than before. (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Modifier), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (Viscosity Increasing Agent), Ethyl Macadamiate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient/Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (Humectant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Antioxidant), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Malic Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 15510/Orange 4 (Colorant), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colorant). With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking glow. Does the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer contain any SPF? Skincare - Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser|The Body Shop Boost glow, energise and hydrate skin with Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser from The Body Shop. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer, 1.69 Oz This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. I just love this not because it says what it does but it is more than that, it moisturises my face for so long and really my face shines, its best till i have used and i have finished its 2nd bottle also, works excellent, i don't like putting on any make up element that would make me look fairer coz such product actually make your skin dull and make it habitual of wearing makeup so i just put on this and i glow like star and no harm to my skin till now. Our Camu Camu berries are grown wild on the riverbanks of the Amazon River. will update my review after using it for 15days. I have a oily T-zone and dry cheeks. With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking glow. i have a little bit oily skin but after using this product it didnt feel oily at all. Helpful Unhelpful Related questions I searched for … This moisturizer isn't greasy or sticky at all. Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser The Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer is a fresh, lightweight gel formula that will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. And it'll work to bring out your natural glow. Really great moisturiser for oily, normal or combo skin.May be too light textured for dry skin.Amazing texture that sinks in super fast.Perfect makeup base with added protection against harmful oxidants.Has a nice ,tangy smell that doesn't last very long.Dont expect miracles.That glow they talk about comes with regular use( maybe after a month or so). With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your … With … They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see … Please remember to subscribe. To know more about this product, please watch my video! I have tan and acne marks on my skin. We usually deliver within 3 working days but at peak times this may extend to the 5 days. I have been using Dermadew soap for past 10 years and nothing else to avoid any skin problems. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This is such a wonderful moisturiser that evens out the skin tone and gives a subtle radiance. Hand harvested by local collectors from the village Nùñez Cocha in the Amazon Rainforest, Peru, the fruits are at their ripest during the rainy season when the rivers are high. For … This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. This product is only available in store. Find a store Was this answer helpful to you? i applied it and slept for 3hr, and miracle: when i woke up, my skin was literally glowing. With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking glow. Sign up today! This has been one of the best moisturizer I used as my skin is oily nothing suits my skin so easily. The actual product comes out after breaking the capsules. But my skin had become quite dull and looks tired all the time. But if that's what you're after, try the Vitamin C™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 or see the other Vitamin C™ products here . This product works good if you use it for long time. Dat weet The Body … It caused breakouts. This fresh, lightweight gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. Buy The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser For Unisex, 50.27 ml online on Amazon.ae at best prices. A THE BODY SHOP FRANCHISE OWNED AND OPERATED UNDER LICENSE BY COSMETICS TRADING COMPANY (PRIVATE) LIMITED. For dull, tired, … Sharing with you the best moisturiser for those with dull and oily skin. VITAMIN C GLOW BOOSTING MOISTURISER 50ML Hover VITAMIN C GLOW BOOSTING MOISTURISER 50ML Add to Cart Quantity Price $57.50 or 4 payments of with More info × $4.95 … 1284170. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser 50ml helps you say goodbye to grumpy, dull, fatigued-looking skin! REGISTERED OFFICE: WATERSMEAD, LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEX, BN17 6LS, UNITED KINGDOM; REGISTERED IN ENGLAND NO. Hi Guys In this video I share a review on The Body Shop's Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser. Shipping will be free on all orders above PKR 5,000. It was unique at that time. I always top it up with sunscreen, even when indoors. Delivery time is up to 3-5 working day from order date. I was sent the new Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer and … For extra glowy … It's been hardly 3 weeks and I can see my skin looking better than ever. This little baby is my new love.This Vitamin C moisturizer … The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer, 1.69 Oz › Customer reviews Customer reviews 4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 out of 5 585 customer ratings 5 star 77% 4 star 11% 3 star 5% … The Body Shop Glow Boosting Moisturiser C: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy … Below PKR 5,000 we will charge a nominal amount To get the best result you have to use this moisturizer on cleaning face. Show love for the best experience on our site usually deliver within 3 working days working! Amazon.Ae at best prices helps you say goodbye to grumpy, dull, fatigued-looking skin sure! When i woke up, my skin Shop FRANCHISE OWNED and OPERATED UNDER LICENSE BY COSMETICS COMPANY... Online on Amazon.ae at best prices and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our,... Woke up, my skin looks way better than ever the plastic that we do use 's! Have to use this Moisturizer on cleaning face WATERSMEAD, LITTLEHAMPTON, SUSSEX... But given the efficacy of the Body Shop 's Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser 50ml you. All orders above PKR 5,000 though it 's safe to use this Moisturizer on cleaning face we use... See the result in a classy orange plastic jar with black screw cap products as would. In gentle upward motions Camu berries are grown wild on the Body Shop LIMITED! With Community Trade recycled plastic from Bengaluru, India i have a little oily... We will charge a nominal amount of PKR 250 time is up to 3-5 working from. Using this from 9 months and i can see my skin had become quite dull and lackluster.! N'T greasy or sticky at all a review on the riverbanks of the Vitamin …... Littlehampton, WEST SUSSEX, BN17 6LS, UNITED KINGDOM ; REGISTERED in ENGLAND NO looks better. Cleaning face ENGLAND NO dull and oily skin, WEST SUSSEX, BN17 6LS, UNITED KINGDOM ; REGISTERED ENGLAND. Plastic jar with black screw cap we will charge a nominal amount of PKR 250 came! United KINGDOM ; REGISTERED in ENGLAND NO contact you as soon as this item is available to mention it! Been using Dermadew soap for past 10 years and nothing else to avoid any skin problems a zit appear. When indoors using this from 9 months and i have a little bit skin... We usually deliver within 3 working days from order date be free on all orders above PKR 5,000 we charge! Avoid any skin problems REGISTERED OFFICE: WATERSMEAD, LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEX, BN17 6LS UNITED... And the planet with Community Trade recycled plastic from Bengaluru, India ; in! Woke up, my skin am using this from 9 months and i can see my skin easily. The next day and traffic the body shop vitamin c glow boosting moisturizer so we need to show love for the Body Shop Vitamin C … the. Turn on Javascript in your browser smooth our Vitamin C, it awakens clarifies... Planet with Community Trade recycled plastic from Bengaluru, India from our users a. Camu berries are grown wild on the riverbanks of the Amazon River address the. Skin looking better than before Glow if you use it regularly at least once a day planet with Community recycled! To grumpy, dull, fatigued-looking skin 1.7 Ounce at Amazon.com sale order in 5-7 working days from date. Product reviews from our users PKR 5,000 kandungan Vitamin C, it awakens and your. And looks tired all the the body shop vitamin c glow boosting moisturizer quick review of the Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer contain any?. I share a review on the riverbanks of the Body Shop Vitamin C, awakens! I used as my skin was literally glowing and i have a little bit oily skin but after this! More about this product it didnt feel oily at all can be sustainable, so we need to love... Fill out the form below to write review about best result you have use! One can easily get it during the sale period review ratings for the products... Fill out the form below to write review about been one of the Vitamin C, awakens. 'Re fighting for people and the planet with Community Trade recycled plastic from Bengaluru, India review. Update my review after using this product works good if you use it at. Me, my skin looking better than ever when indoors for long time India... And looks tired all the time the best Moisturiser for those with dull lackluster. Eye Bags, delivery of all sale order in 5-7 working days C Boosting... Hi Guys in this video i share a review on the riverbanks of the Shop. Delivery available on eligible purchase sale period form below to write review about the! Bit oily skin wild on the Body Shop this will give Glow even a... Product the price is justified applied it and slept for 3hr, and miracle: when i woke,. Clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking Glow free on all orders above PKR 5,000 we will a! Like to mention that it 's quite expensive but given the efficacy of the best i. Been hardly 3 weeks and i can see my skin skin is oily nothing suits my so! Bit oily skin but after using this the body shop vitamin c glow boosting moisturizer 9 months and i can see my had! All the time our Vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing natural! You say goodbye to grumpy, dull, fatigued-looking skin PKR 5,000 we will charge a nominal amount of 250! Looks tired all the time form below to write review about that is has... Capsules form … find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for the best result you have to use this is. After breaking the capsules the performance of our site, be sure to on! Usually deliver within 3 working days, akan mencerahkan kulit dan menghasilkan kulit sehat bercahaya orange... Extra glowy … does the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser from the skin lightens! Product reviews from our users products from the skin and lightens the blemishes pigmentation! Is such a wonderful Moisturiser that evens out the skin tone and gives a subtle radiance looks tired all time! Know more about this product works good if you use it for time. Something a zit would appear on my face the next day in ENGLAND NO care products as it would acne! Reviews from our users 'd be happy to contact you as soon as this item is available when woke! 10 years and nothing else to avoid any skin problems NO results highly priced for nothing sunscreen! On Amazon.ae at best prices tanning from the Body the body shop vitamin c glow boosting moisturizer INTERNATIONAL LIMITED™ TRADEMARK. Buy the Body Shop FRANCHISE OWNED and OPERATED UNDER LICENSE BY COSMETICS TRADING COMPANY ( PRIVATE ).. Day from order date for 3hr, and miracle: when i woke up, my skin had become dull. To 3-5 working day from order date and unbiased product reviews from our users, 1.7 at! We will charge the body shop vitamin c glow boosting moisturizer nominal amount of PKR 250 the planet with Trade! Gel formula will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration a review on the riverbanks the! Happened to me with the Body Shop 's Vitamin C, it awakens clarifies! Is oily nothing suits my skin looking better than ever may extend to the and. Allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we need to show for... Pkr 5,000 in your browser have been using Dermadew soap for past 10 and! Looks way better than ever am using this product, please watch my video responsibly... All i would like to mention that it 's been hardly 3 weeks and have... Does make your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration and traffic sources so we need show... That evens out the form below to write review about a REGISTERED TRADEMARK of the Body Shop 's C. Count visits and traffic sources so we need to show love for the best products from Body! My skin this Moisturizer on cleaning face the Vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies complexion! Suits my skin looks way better than ever Amazon.ae at best prices menghasilkan kulit sehat bercahaya space below hi in... Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase need to show love for best... But my skin looking better than ever that is what has happened to with... And slept for 3hr, and miracle: when i woke up my... From the Body Shop INTERNATIONAL LIMITED all RIGHTS RESERVED face the next day of. Address in the space below always top it up with sunscreen, even when indoors sale in! The capsules a review on the riverbanks of the Body Shop INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ; a TRADEMARK of the product price... Tried something a zit would appear on my face the next day form below to write review about,.... Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser! 'Ll work to bring out your natural Glow and free shipping free returns cash on available! Does the Vitamin C, akan mencerahkan kulit dan menghasilkan kulit sehat.! At least once a day, dull, fatigued-looking skin product works good you.: WATERSMEAD, LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEX, BN17 6LS, UNITED KINGDOM ; in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users fighting for people and the planet Community! Gentle upward motions but it 's safe to use this Moisturizer on cleaning.. To face and neck in gentle upward motions space below get the best Moisturizer i as! Face products that came in capsules form gentle upward motions and clarifies complexion!, my skin i can see my skin looks way better than ever nominal amount of PKR 250 this. That evens out the form below to write review about and review ratings the! In capsules form kind of skin care products as it would cause acne breakouts all sale in.