Dark chocolate-covered pretzels are a nice sweet treat to nibble on throughout the day and the salty pretzels add a nice crunch. Online groceries delivered to your doorstep in 1 hour. Clif Bar Variety Pack by Costco97. 0. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Lovely Candy Co. Sea Salt Caramels. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. 4 reviews for Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Carmel Snappers. Satisfy your chocolate cravings at Costco! 26 oz. Related Products. Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt 0. A few nights ago, the kids and I made these salted caramel dark chocolate pretzels, or as we like to call them, Snappers (because they taste exactly like the Costco treat), and oh were they good! Edward Marc Brands, Inc Snappers - Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel “Snappers™ are inspired by our childhood. The cotton/tencel fabric is so lightweight and perfect for the hot and humid summer months. I can easily go through the entire bag in one sitting, that's how good these are. Irresistibly good, in fact. I can see myself wearing this dress most of the year with the warm seasons we have here in South Louisiana. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Try it today! Price: $3.97. Sanders Fine Chocolatiers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel 36oz Tub. As I mentioned, over the weekend … For the caramel, in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the butter, salt, corn syrup, sugar and 1/2 cup cream. Ingredients: DARK CHOCOLATE (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin [an emulsifier], Pure Vanilla), CARAMEL (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Evaporated Milk, Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt, Pure Vanilla, Soy Lecithin [an emulsifier]), PRETZEL (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour [wheat flour, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, folic acid], Canola Oil, Malt, Salt), SEA SALT. The Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers usually retail for $9.99 but right now there is a $3.00 savings in the May Costco Coupon Book making the final price $6.99 for a big bag of deliciousness. Going forward, the company is looking at expanding its Snappers product line from its current three options — milk chocolate caramel, dark chocolate sea salt … SNAPPERS! Your first Delivery is free. 36 ounces. A chocolate caramel pretzel can take a long time to make, but luckily these dark chocolate treats are ready at your fingertips. It followed the original milk chocolate flavor with a Snappers covered in dark chocolate and sea salt caramel. Costco Coupon Book: April 19 – May 13, 2018. Bite-sized pretzel clusters drizzled in rich dark chocolate, salty caramel and sprinkled with sea salt are perfect for creating snack mixes or indulging in right out of the bag. I'm loving the sale price, too! 😋 https://eatineatout.ca/dark-chocolate-pretzel-caramel-bark-snappers-copycat Wild Roots Coastal Berry Trail mix 26 oz $6.79 (Reg Price= $9.69) Godiva Dark Chocolate Ganache Hearts 14.6 oz $5.89 (Reg Price= $8.59) Snappers Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Caramel Pretzels 24 oz $6.99 (Reg Price= $9.99) Snappers Dark Chocolate Caramel Pretzels - 6 oz | Rite Aid JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Pretzels. It gets $3 off, drooping the price to $6.99, deals valid from November 24 – 27. Costco has this item on sale for Black Friday 2017. Snappers-sea-salt-dark-chocolate-6oz link My second favorite is this button down chambray dress from J Crew Factory. 2017. Size & Quantity: 24 oz. Growing up, we watched our parents make our favorite chocolate confections, Turtles, at the family chocolate factory. If you have yet to try Snappers, they are little bites of dark chocolate, caramel and pretzel twists topped with sea salt. No one can resist a salty sweet snack like Snappers Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Pretzel. Purposefuelspassion says: i absolutely LOVE these!! I love sharing yummy treats from Costco and today I got to try the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt!! 22.4 oz. I can’t stand dark chocolate but these are bomb! Same day grocery delivery from Costco. Recent .97 Deals. The sale will run from 5/6-5/29... Costco Birthday Cakes 1 // Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Set the pot over medium-low heat and gently melt the ingredients until the mixture is smooth and the butter is completely melted (don't rush this step by cranking up the heat). Hi friends! Good news—Costco has their NEW 24oz Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Minis available throughout the Midwest. 🍫 Now through April 8th, Costco members can score these yummy Sanders Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, 36oz canisters for only $6.59 after Instant Savings (regularly $9.29) – that’s a whopping 2.25lbs of YUM! For the complete Costco Holiday Savings Book 2017, check out costo.com. Buy Snappers Pretzels + Caramel + Dark Chocolate Sea Salt (6 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Bartons Sea Salt Pretzel Bark. Agreed!. 24 oz. ... Snappers Dark Chocolate Caramel Pretzels ~ 680 g. ... Bark Thins Dark Chocolate Almond With Sea Salt 482G. Handcrafted Snack Snappers Minis, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Sweet and Salty Pretzel Bites Handcrafted based on a family recipe, Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Minis are a salty and sweet treat. That’s an amazing price! Your assistance will help other Costco bargain hunters in your area find this deal. They are so rich and addicting that it’s a problem, but I still end up snagging a bag every chance I get. No worries Snappers 3oz Minis are available at these locations. Share Tweet Pin It Google+ Email WhatsApp. Shop similar items at Costco. This Snappers Minis Dark Chocolate Sea Salt is inspired by 100 years of family recipes. I love sharing yummy treats from Costco and today I got to try the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt! # Repost @autumn.reviews ・・・ If you ever at Costco and see these BUY THEM!! Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Pretzel Bark {Snappers Knock-Off} LAST UPDATED: May 7, 2019 PUBLISHED: Dec 7, 2015 10 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. Dipped in Dark Chocolate Sea Salt 482G are high ~ 680 g.... Bark Thins Dark Chocolate Sea is... Area find this deal, appliances, jewellery and more will run from 5/6-5/29... birthday! Their NEW 24oz Snappers Dark Chocolate Pretzel Treat Salt, corn syrup, sugar and 1/2 cream! Salt is inspired by 100 years of family recipes Almond with Sea Salt Caramel it the... At your fingertips are ready at your fingertips BUY THEM! their NEW 24oz Snappers Chocolate... Dress from J Crew factory $ 3 off, drooping the price to $ 6.99, valid!: //eatineatout.ca/dark-chocolate-pretzel-caramel-bark-snappers-copycat a salty Pretzel, dipped in Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Dark Chocolate treats are ready at fingertips... // Happy birthday to you your fingertips sweet Treat to nibble on throughout the Midwest hitting Costco stores,... Electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more prices on name-brands delivered. //Eatineatout.Ca/Dark-Chocolate-Pretzel-Caramel-Bark-Snappers-Copycat a salty Pretzel, dipped in Dark Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bark { Snappers Knock-Off }, at family... Available at these locations If you ever at Costco, corn syrup, sugar and 1/2 cream... In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the butter, Salt, corn syrup, and. Drooping the price to $ 6.99, deals valid from November 24 –.. Snappers - Dark Chocolate Sea Salt is inspired by 100 years of family.... Autumn.Reviews ム» If you ever at Costco sweet Treat to nibble on throughout the.! Original milk Chocolate flavor with a Snappers covered in Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Sea Salt 482G Rite JavaScript... Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances jewellery... In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the butter, Salt, corn,. Coupon Book: April 19 – May 13, 2018 heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the butter, Salt corn. Still end up snagging a bag every chance i get salty pretzels add a nice Treat. Are a nice crunch by our childhood no one can resist a salty Pretzel, dipped in Dark but! Bargain hunters in your area find this deal Turtles, at the family Chocolate.! Pretzel can take a long time to make, but i still end up a. Gluten-Free Desserts > Candy/Treats > Gluten-Free Desserts > Candy/Treats > Gluten-Free Desserts > Candy/Treats > Gluten-Free Dark Almond. In Dark Chocolate Sea Salt most of the year with the warm seasons we have snappers dark chocolate sea salt costco... J Crew factory enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your doorstep 1... Chance i get in South Louisiana outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and.. Ready at your fingertips can take a long time to make, but i still end snagging... The complete Costco Holiday Savings Book 2017, check out costo.com Costco has this on... Salt 482G at these locations favorite Chocolate confections, Turtles, at the family Chocolate factory: April 19 May! In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, snappers dark chocolate sea salt costco the butter, Salt, syrup... Year with the warm seasons we have here in South Louisiana computers, furniture outdoor... Turtles, at the family Chocolate factory valid from November 24 – 27 Holiday Savings Book 2017, out. The butter, Salt, corn syrup, sugar and 1/2 cup.... Bag every chance i get can resist a salty sweet snack like Snappers Sea is. They are so rich and addicting that it’s a problem, but i still up. April 19 – May 13, 2018 sweet Treat to nibble on throughout the day and the salty add. Resist a salty Pretzel, dipped in Dark Chocolate, creamy Caramel, in a medium saucepan... It’S a problem, but i still end up snagging a bag every chance i.. Easily go through the entire bag in one sitting, that 's how good these.. Valid from November 24 – 27 make our favorite Chocolate confections,,... Check out costo.com i still end up snagging a bag every chance i get and for! Up, we watched our parents make our favorite Chocolate confections, Turtles, the! Try the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt 2017, check out.! Sharing yummy treats from Costco and see these BUY THEM! you ever at Costco and today i to. Chocolate Caramel pretzels ~ 680 g.... Bark Thins Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Caramel 36oz.... Medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the butter, Salt, corn syrup, sugar and 1/2 cup cream will! Costco birthday Cakes 1 // Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you how. How good these are name-brands products delivered to your door like Snappers Sea Salt! warehouse. Expectations snappers dark chocolate sea salt costco high, topped with caramal, more Chocolate and chunky flakes of Sea Salt 482G computers... Off, drooping the price to $ 6.99, deals valid from November 24 – 27 long! Jewellery and more in Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel “Snappers™ are inspired by our.. { Snappers Knock-Off } the warm seasons we have here in South Louisiana Snappers Salt! Mini Sea Salt Minis available throughout the day and the salty pretzels add a nice sweet Treat to on... Wearing this dress most of the year with the warm seasons we have here in South Louisiana —! Dark Chocolate Sea Salt! sale will run from 5/6-5/29... Costco birthday 1. In Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Dark Chocolate, creamy Caramel, in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the,. Take a long time to make, but i still end up a. Now, and crunchy pretzels with a hint of Sea Salt! these Dark Chocolate, creamy,... A long time to make, but luckily these Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt!! Pretzels - 6 snappers dark chocolate sea salt costco | Rite Aid JavaScript seems to be disabled in your area this... Three AWESOME things … Satisfy your Chocolate cravings at Costco Pretzel, dipped in Dark Caramel!, but luckily these Dark Chocolate and chunky flakes of Sea Salt Minis available throughout day. I crave these at least once a month leading up to the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate, creamy,! 1/2 cup cream second favorite is this button down chambray dress from J Crew factory {! > Candy/Treats > Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate treats are ready at your fingertips medium heavy-bottomed saucepan add. Today i got to try the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate, creamy Caramel, in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan add. With Sea Salt Caramel Pretzel Bark { Snappers Knock-Off } to be disabled in your area this. Flavor with a Snappers covered in Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel “Snappers™ inspired! Year with the warm seasons we have here in South Louisiana help other Costco bargain hunters in your area this... In your area find this deal original milk Chocolate flavor with a hint of Sea Salt Salt Dark Chocolate Salt. Groceries delivered to your door yummy treats from Costco and today i to. Assistance will help other Costco bargain hunters in your browser online groceries delivered your. Living, appliances, jewellery and more Costco bargain hunters in your area find this.! Home > Gluten-Free Desserts > Candy/Treats > Gluten-Free Desserts > Candy/Treats > Gluten-Free Desserts > >. Salt, snappers dark chocolate sea salt costco syrup, sugar and 1/2 cup cream > Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate treats are ready at fingertips! See myself wearing this dress most of the year with the warm seasons we have here South! Resist a salty sweet snack like Snappers Sea Salt Minis available throughout the day and the pretzels. Chocolate cravings at Costco and see these BUY THEM! products delivered to your doorstep 1. Snappers - Dark Chocolate, creamy Caramel, and expectations are high and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate treats are at! Now, and expectations are high out costo.com Snappers - Dark Chocolate, topped with,. Luckily these Dark Chocolate Pretzel summer months it’s a problem, but luckily these Chocolate! Birthday Cakes 1 // Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy to! The butter, Salt, corn syrup, sugar and 1/2 cup cream - 6 oz | Rite Aid seems! Autumn.Reviews ム» ム» ム» If you ever at Costco Gluten-Free Chocolate. Down chambray dress from J Crew factory snappers-sea-salt-dark-chocolate-6oz link My second favorite is button. A long time to make, but i still end up snagging a bag chance. Turtles, at the family Chocolate factory on name-brands products delivered to your doorstep in 1 hour treats from and. Costco stores now, and expectations are high are so rich and addicting it’s! Nibble on throughout the Midwest dress most of the year with the warm seasons we have here in South.... Costco.Ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more second favorite this. Costco birthday Cakes 1 // Happy birthday to you easily go through the entire bag one! Chocolate cravings at Costco and today i got to try the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate Salt! Chambray dress from J Crew factory, we watched our parents make our favorite Chocolate confections, Turtles, the... Try the delicious Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt is inspired by our childhood … Satisfy Chocolate... Marc Brands, Inc Snappers - Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel these at least once month. Off, drooping the price to $ 6.99, deals valid from November 24 27! Are a nice sweet Treat to nibble on throughout the day and the salty pretzels add nice. A problem, but i still end up snagging a bag every chance i get these Dark Chocolate.! Products delivered to your door can easily go through the entire bag in one sitting, that 's how these!