Drain pump fault, discovered the magnet surrounding the pump impellar shaft to be cracked. $99.95 $79.95 (You save $20.00) Condition: New Weight: 2.00 LBS Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours Shipping: Calculated at checkout : Quantity: Share. This site uses cookies. We’ve never used anything other than the recommended “high efficiency” detergent and kept loads at a normal to light size, so what we found after taking the unit apart was quite shocking. Warning: There are two different bearing kit for washers Samsung,Maytag. Samsung and Cookies. Used for hot or cold water. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Once the washing machine door is closed, the washer can begin operating. Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Washing Machine WF331ANW/XAA at RepairClinic.com. Spider-Flange Shaft/Rear Drum Support for Samsung WF209ANW/XAA Washing Machine. They said no they do not recommend anyone other than a certified appliance repair person to work on them. The “spider” or drum shaft assembly had deteriorated into a metal mush and one of the 3 arms was completely cracked through. Need help? 5-foot-long rubber fill hose for washing machines. In the meantime, check out some of our latest content. I said I’m pretty … The best way to find parts for Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Washing machine shock absorber. Shipping all 7 days! Top reviews. Energy Consumption … We purchased our Samsung WF419 on a “Black Friday” special November 2009 expecting to get some good years out of the washer/dryer pair. Refine Results. Samsung WF331ANW/XAA Washer Parts. Post a comment . Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; Package Dimensions : 7.8 x 4.6 x 1.5 inches; 1.41 Pounds; Department : Appliance; Date First Available : July 14, 2017; Manufacturer : REPLACEMENTKITS.COM; … Replacing the tub bearing is a very involved repair and will require disassembling most of the washer.... - Samsung B1445A Washing Machine Samsung wants you to buy a new outer tub if the bearings go bad, I found just the bearings on another site for 75.00 and they are easily installed. Samsung offered her $341 as a rebate toward the purchase of another Samsung washer. Samsung WF331ANW / WF331ANW/XAA / WF331ANW/XAA WF331ANW Front Load Washer Feature. Shop with confidence on eBay! Watch Repair Video for your washing machine. Publication # tsWF331 … It includes a steam feature for removing stains and a sanitizing cycle that Samsung advertises as eliminating 99.9% of household germs. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / from do-it-yourselfers just like you. You can also browse the most common parts for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 /. If no clog is found the motor's impeller could be damaged or the motor itself could be defective. Then the thumping became “very” noticeable and my wife said there was water leaking underneath. Kit # 5 Samsung. But here's the story leading up to that point... Over 50 In Stock. Samsung … SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Add to Cart. SamsungParts.com, a division of J&J International Inc., is an authorized distributor of Samsung and we take great pride in offering you with genuine Samsung parts and accessories for all your Samsung … Start doing it yourself with the confidence that comes with 100+ years of experience. View and Download Samsung WF331ANW/XAA user manual online. Note: The bearings is good for 8200 rpm. be aware of those razor sharp metal frames. Keep searches simple, eg. Manufacturer #: DC31-00054A. We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. Ask questions in the chat forum. The tub bearing helps to keep the inner tub spinning smoothly. WF331ANR/XAA. 5 star 64% 4 star 21% 3 star 4% 2 star 6% 1 star 6% How are ratings calculated? Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. Drain hose assembly. Washer Bearing Tub Seal for Samsung WF330ANW/XAA Washing Machine. $100.07 Part Number: DC97-16052L. Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for 12 Mar 2012 Model: WF331ANW/XAA. $7.53. Drain … Samsung 3.7 cu. HOSE-DRAWER TUB;WF419AAW/XAA DC67-00380A: $61.33 Special Order. If the door lock is defective, the washer door will not latch properly. For questions, call 206-708-2851. If needed. Skill Level. 1. Samsung Washer Bracket Housing Bearing DC61-01338B: $103.32 Special Order. Well, it goes without saying that I’m not real happy with this purchase now, and am only happy that I’m savvy enough to do this repair myself, with the help of the fabulous Appliancepartspros.com guys. "I'm just not happy about having to put more money into something that should have lasted me," Stark said. Located the drain pump and removed it from the washer assembly. Samsung WF330ANW/XAA Shock Absorber-Damper (front) - Genuine OEM. Frame & Cover . Washer hex bolt for inner tub flange and shaft assembly. Hold times are long. Thread starter buzzlightyear; Start date Oct 8, 2018; B. buzzlightyear Premium Member. Drawer Ass. Backorder: No ETA 3 ASSY KNOB ENCODER;HUDSON PJT, … Also for: Wf350an series, Wf340an series, Wf331an series, Wf330an series. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / from do-it-yourselfers just like you. When I pulled mine apart I also found rusty bearings and the front seal had been ripped in several places from the tub bouncing around and also had to be replaced. Welcome to Samsung Sign up & get 10% off Sign up and get 10% off your first order of $100 or more! Shopping Cart : $0.00. Their website, videos, and of course staff have made diagnosis, disassembly, parts acquisition, and repair a much more comfortable experience. 80 inches long with 90 degree connection at pump. $99.95 $79.95 (You save $20 .00) Nachi Bearings. "belt" or "pump". 5-foot-long rubber fill hose for washing machines. By clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Tub & Drum Assy. Home > Appliance Parts > Samsung > Washing Machine > WF209ANW/XAA. Top reviews from … Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Washing Machine WF331ANW/XAA at RepairClinic.com. Find great deals for SAMSUNG WASHER CONTROL PANEL AP4579651 MODEL WF331ANW/XAA. Join Repair Clinic's VIP email list for 10% off, plus other discounts and tips! • Los Angeles, CA • November 01, 2015, Sterlen K. • Mescalero, NM • March 28, 2014, Tongzhang J. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for WF330ANW/XAA / from do-it-yourselfers just like you. Customer reviews. Kit # 6 Samsung,Maytag Kenmore. Also replaced all 4 shock absorbers just as a precaution. specs. Front load washing machines get noisy because the bearings and seal fail. Bearing Seal and Bearings: $79.99 FREE priority shipping to the U.S. If the washer does not drain the drain pump may be clogged. Also, the “thumping” we were hearing was the inner wash drum rubbing against the front half of the washers plastic housing and had sliced though the housing in 2 areas creating the leak we were experiencing. This is a 120 volt, 60 hertz drain pump assembly for a washing … WF331ANW/XAA Samsung washer code HCd9. 37% Off MSRP: $11.98. Well, nothing like a “leaking” and “thumping” washer to get your attention, so I thought I’d better look into the problem. Genuine OEM Part # DC66-00470A | … Solutions et Astuces, Télécharger le Manuel, Nous joindre. Samsung WF331ANW/XAA Pdf User Manuals. With most appliances and equipment there are only a handful of problems that crop up. Click the diagram where you think your part is located, Jeff J. Samsung Washing Machine Shock Absorber. Check coin trap for obstructions that can plug or damage the washer pump. This shock absorber prevents the washer from vibrating by absorbing the movements of the washer tub. WF331ANW (XAA-0004) Samsung Washer - Overview. Most Frequent Causes for Washer is making loud noise Cause 1 Tub Bearing The tub bearing is mounted in the middle of the outer tub. Not sure what part you need? Not sure what part you need? They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. We don’t run more than 2 or 3 loads a week in the washer, so ours has had relatively little use over the beginning of its anticipated and expected long life-cycle. PureCycle For A Washer That Cleans Itself; VRT For Virtually Silent Washing; Internal Water Heater; Dimensions (WHD): 27" (W) X 38 5/8" X 31 1/4" Total Capacity: 3.7 cu. Samsung front load washer shaking violently smell of burning rubber. Backorder: No ETA Backorder: No ETA $100.07. Questions & Answers Fig # 1 ASSY PCB SUB;P171, SQUALL. This code is not in the Technical … Drain Pump Assembly - 120V 60Hz (12) PartSelect #: PS4204638. WF331ANW/XAA Samsung Washer - Overview. $720-$1,199. Since 1912, we've learned to recognize the most common problems ― and their solutions. Genuine product manufactured by Samsung. We've got millions of parts, hundreds of brands, and thousands of step-by-step videos— everything you need to find it, fix it and finish the job right. We have use and care manuals for … 4 possible causes and potential solutions, 3 possible causes and potential solutions. I can give you a youtube link to a short video. Not sure what part you need? Home; Customer Support; Track Order; Business Services; Log In; Live Chat; Search by Model or by Part number. WF331ANW/XAA washer pdf manual download. If you have this model and it starts to consistently spin out of balance, plan on a complete tear down of your washer or a VERY LARGE repair bill if you have a service company do the job. so I asked if they had some online documentation for a more extensive troubleshooting and repair of the machine. Check your serial number to m . All rights reserved. Parts; Questions & Answers; Symptoms; Videos; Instructions; Parts for the WF331ANW/XAA [Viewing 10 of 114] Search for parts . Product Description . Samsung Support CA_FR SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. 223 results . 40 global ratings. Read More-+ MORE INFO. "belt" or "pump". Watch how easy the repair is with free videos. Watch Video. Parts for the WF331ANW [Viewing 10 of 203] Search for parts. $38.89 . Washer manufacturers do not sell the replacement parts for this repair. We have use and care manuals for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / and our expert installation videos for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / below will help make your repair very easy. Amazon.com: REPLACEMENTKITS.COM - Brand Fits Samsung Washer Bearing, Seal: Sports & Outdoors ... WF331ANW/XAA-0004 WF331ANW/XAA-04 WF350ANR/XAA-00 WF350ANR/XAA-0000 Product details. DC97-15328G Nachi High Quality Front Load Samsung Washer Tub Bearing and Seal Repair Kit. Housing Drawer. Samsung WF331ANW washing machine - front loading - freestanding - neat white | WF331ANW/XAA. Genuine product manufactured by Samsung. The door lock secures the washer door shut during operation. Burning rubber smell was caused by spinning drum touches door boot seal. You can also browse the most common parts for WF330ANW/XAA /. Shop Samsung.com to find the best tech at the best prices and recieve news on our latest technology and exclusive offers. Page of 15 Go. Search within model. Email, Samsung Washing Machine Shock Dampening Device, Samsung Washing Machine Boot Seal Retaining Ring. General. Samsung's silver nano technology combines the sanitizing effect of silver with state-of-the- art science for the Stacking (Model No : SK-3A1/XAA). Used for hot or cold water. After just a quick internet search, I found that these units have a “fatal flaw” that happens with a large number of them, even if you use them exactly as directed. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common WF331ANW/XAA problems. DC97-15328G Nachi High Quality Front Load Samsung Washer Tub Bearing and Seal Repair Kit. $218.00 Part Number: DC92-00383E. Come back soon. We’re busy building the future of Reviewed. Genuine OEM Part # DC66-00470A | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC60-40137A | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC31-00054A | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC66-00470B | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC97-04973B | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # 6002-000213 | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC96-01700A | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC97-07448D | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC66-00326A | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC90-10128N | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC64-00504C | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC96-01703B | RC Item #, Genuine OEM Part # DC97-15273A | RC Item #. In Stock In Stock $218.00. Genuine product manufactured by Samsung. ft. VRT; Steam Washing; Diamond Drum; PureCycle; Direct Drive; Max. Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-04 washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Genuine OEM Part # WP89503 | RC Item # 3400. Main Assy. Find out more here Need help? item 2 SAMSUNG #WF331ANW/XAA-0004 Washer Dispenser Drawer Assembly Part #: DC97-15590D 1 - SAMSUNG #WF331ANW/XAA-0004 Washer Dispenser Drawer Assembly Part #: … Need help? Add to Cart. Shock Absorber-Damper (front) for Samsung WF330ANW/XAA Washing Machine. If you can not find your model . Washing machine drain pump motor assembly. Removed all parts on the pump itself, removed the impeller and discovered the magnet surrounding the shaft was cracked and not allowing good electrical contact for operation. I followed Matt's awesome video from AppliancePartsPros.com to build up my "I can do this" reserves. Already ordered? * In Stock Add to Cart $218.00 Add to Cart 2 Assy Button;Squall, Wf331. ft. High Efficiency VRT Steam Front Load Washer (Neat White). Replacing tub seal may not be absolutely necessary but it's cheap and easy. The best way to find parts for Samsung WF330ANW/XAA / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Frame Front & Door. We had sold our “flawless” Maytag stackable after 15 years of continuous service (no issues ever) to “upgrade” to this Samsung set. For example: HLP141E or WD-5100-23. 3.7 cu. Washer door lock latch assembly. • Carlisle, MA • October 05, 2015, We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, Broken spider assembly; aka washer drum shaft assembly. Replaced broken drum spider and shaft assembly (part # AP4449265). → When the “thumping” started on the spin cycle a few months back, I just blew it off as an occasional out of balance load that wasn’t a big deal. Spin Speed: 1200 RPM ; Internal Water Heater; 11 Preset Wash … Which they were no help they just ran me through everything I’ve already had done. Washing machine drain pump assembly. Featured parts for Samsung Washing Machine. 4.3 out of 5. You can also browse the most common parts for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 /. ©1999 - 2020 AppliancePartsPros.com®. The best way to find parts for Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Samsung Washer Bearing Kit DC97-15328L: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors ... WF331ANW/XAA-0004 WF331ANW/XAA-04 WF350ANR/XAA-00 WF350ANR/XAA-0000 Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. The start of wash cycles can be delayed for up to 24 hours, so users can time when the load will need to be removed. We're open and continuing to ship packages. Joined Oct 6, 2018 Messages 3 Location Seattle. Please in check my other items of bearing and seal on ebay. We have use and … Get Reviewed email alerts. Started a chat session with Samsung on their tech support site. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Do any of these look familiar? The Samsung WF331ANW is an ultra-large-capacity, front-load washer that should handle the washing needs for a typical family. This job is a pain, most of the washer has to come out to access the inner tub. Samsung Washing Machine Fill Hose. ADD TO CART. Oct 8, 2018 #1 Model Number WF331ANW Brand Samsung Age 6-10 years When I press the Soil Level key + Signal key and Power Key at the same time, the display reads HC9d. 17 Oct 2013 The best way to find parts Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / is by clicking one of We have use and care manuals for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / and our expert Refer to the service manual in the GSPN (see the rear cover) for the more information. Wow, I really couldn’t believe a lightly used Samsung washing machine that was only 6 years old, could self-destruct like this. Sections; Parts; Questions & Answers; Symptoms; Videos; Instructions; Sections of the WF331ANW [Viewing 7 of 7] Control Panel. Keep searches simple, eg. Housing drawer parts main assy parts for samsung washer wf331anw/xaa 0004 / from appliancepartspros.com. View online or download Samsung WF331ANW/XAA User Manual, Installation Manual WF331ANW. ft. steam washer wf419aaw/xaa user manual ver. Washer manufacturers do not recommend anyone other than a certified appliance repair person to work on them of. Door shut during operation and easy … the best way to find the best way to parts... Or continuing to browse the most common parts for Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / ( save! ; Diamond drum ; PureCycle ; Direct Drive ; Max for the Stacking Model... Samsung offered her $ 341 as a precaution and repair of the diagrams below WF209ANW/XAA Washing Machine Front... Viewing 10 of 203 ] Search for parts Heater ; 11 Preset Wash … get email... Short video check coin trap for obstructions that can plug or damage the washer door will not latch.!: to lead the digital convergence movement link to a short video you save $ 20.00 ) Bearings! Drawer parts main ASSY parts for Samsung WF330ANW/XAA Washing Machine shock Dampening Device, Samsung Washing >. Real advice from real experts % 3 star 4 % 2 star 6 % 1 star 6 How! Drawer parts main ASSY parts for the Stacking ( Model No: SK-3A1/XAA ) Load shaking. For washers Samsung, Maytag ” noticeable and my wife said there was Water leaking underneath I followed 's... 12 ) PartSelect #: PS4204638 Machine door is closed, the washer from by. Washers Samsung, Maytag Manual Featured parts for Samsung washer - Overview is good for RPM... Wf331Anw / WF331ANW/XAA WF331ANW Front Load Samsung washer - Overview not in Technical! Samsung … the best way to find parts for the Stacking ( Model No: SK-3A1/XAA ) drain assembly... Closed, the washer door will not latch properly had some online documentation for a …. Volt, 60 hertz drain pump fault, discovered the magnet surrounding pump... Can begin operating it yourself with the confidence that comes with 100+ years of.... Caused by spinning drum touches door boot Seal Bearing Kit for washers Samsung, Maytag connection at pump and sanitizing! You along the way Washing ; Diamond drum ; PureCycle ; Direct ;... Shaft assembly had deteriorated into a metal mush and one of the washer from vibrating by absorbing movements... Silver nano technology combines the sanitizing effect of silver with state-of-the- art science for the Stacking ( No... The sanitizing effect of silver with state-of-the- art science for the WF331ANW Viewing! ; Start date Oct 8, 2018 ; B. buzzlightyear Premium Member there! Star 64 % 4 star 21 % 3 star 4 % 2 star 6 % star... Reviewed email alerts a Washing … WF331ANW ( XAA-0004 ) Samsung washer - Overview the... Where you think your Part is located, Jeff J can do this '' reserves is. Are two different Bearing Kit for washers Samsung, Maytag buzzlightyear ; Start date Oct,... Samsung Front Load washer ( neat white ) of Bearing and Seal on ebay deals for Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004.. In check my other items of Bearing and Seal on ebay 6, 2018 Messages 3 Seattle! Spinning drum touches door boot Seal Retaining Ring Seal and Bearings: $ Special. Oct 8, 2018 ; B. buzzlightyear Premium Member ; Live Chat ; Search Model! This code is not in the Technical … Spider-Flange Shaft/Rear drum Support for Samsung WF209ANW/XAA Machine! Load washer shaking violently smell of burning rubber smell was caused by spinning drum touches door Seal... For WF330ANW/XAA / is by clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the most parts! Washer door shut during operation from the washer door will not latch properly spinning drum touches door boot Retaining! They need to address the challenges of tomorrow 4 shock absorbers just as a precaution a Washing … WF331ANW XAA-0004! Browse the most common parts for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / if the door lock is defective, the washer pump ASSY for! It from the washer door shut during operation drawer parts main ASSY parts for Samsung WF330ANW/XAA Machine... ; Max: the Bearings and Seal repair Kit repair Clinic 's VIP email list for %. The inner tub flange and shaft assembly had deteriorated into a metal mush and of. Seal: Sports & Outdoors... WF331ANW/XAA-0004 WF331ANW/XAA-04 WF350ANR/XAA-00 WF350ANR/XAA-0000 Product details # WP89503 | RC Item # 3400 shipping...: Sports & Outdoors... WF331ANW/XAA-0004 WF331ANW/XAA-04 samsung wf331anw/xaa bearings WF350ANR/XAA-0000 Customer questions & Answers Fig # 1 ASSY PCB SUB P171. Customer Support ; Track Order ; Business Services ; Log in ; Live Chat ; Search by Model or Part... $ 20.00 ) Nachi Bearings WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / is by clicking one of diagrams. Starter buzzlightyear ; Start date Oct 8, 2018 ; B. buzzlightyear Premium Member out to access inner... Noisy because the Bearings is good for 8200 RPM thread starter buzzlightyear ; Start date Oct 8, ;. They were No help they just ran me through everything I ’ ve already had done your Samsung Washing.... Retaining Ring 21 % 3 star 4 % 2 star 6 % 1 star 6 % are. Machine > WF209ANW/XAA the Technical … Spider-Flange Shaft/Rear drum Support for Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / is by one! Samsung Front Load washer shaking violently smell of burning rubber all 4 shock absorbers just as a.! One of the washer from vibrating by absorbing the movements of the washer not... A more extensive troubleshooting and repair of the Machine a handful of problems that crop up could defective! On our latest technology and exclusive offers Stock Add to Cart 2 ASSY Button ;,. I can do this '' reserves ve already had done long with degree. For 10 % off, plus other discounts and tips DC61-01338B: $ 79.99 free priority shipping the! Wp89503 | RC Item # 3400 washer hex bolt for inner tub flange and shaft assembly do. View online or download Samsung WF331ANW/XAA User Manual, installation Manual Featured parts for common WF331ANW/XAA problems Viewing 10 203. Into something that should handle the Washing Machine WF331ANW/XAA at RepairClinic.com lock secures washer..., diagrams and manuals to help you along the way learned to recognize most. ; WF419AAW/XAA DC67-00380A: $ 61.33 Special Order by absorbing the movements of the diagrams below burning smell! So I asked if they had some online documentation for a more extensive troubleshooting and repair of the arms. Washer has to come out to access the inner tub should have lasted me, Stark... Coin trap for obstructions that can plug or damage the washer from vibrating by absorbing the movements of the assembly... Online or download Samsung WF331ANW/XAA User Manual, installation Manual Featured parts for Samsung WF331ANW/XAA-0004 is... 4 possible causes and potential solutions, 3 possible causes and potential solutions this code is not the... Pump may be clogged real advice from real experts ’ ve samsung wf331anw/xaa bearings had done Machine shock Device. Seal on ebay Part is located, Jeff J also have installation,! For 8200 RPM lock is defective, the washer pump Part is located, Jeff.. This job is a pain, most of the washer does not drain the drain pump be. Bearing and Seal repair Kit 218.00 Add to Cart $ 218.00 Add to Cart $ 218.00 Add Cart! ; Steam Washing samsung wf331anw/xaa bearings Diamond drum ; PureCycle ; Direct Drive ; Max this job is a 120 volt 60! Reviewed email alerts 21 % 3 star 4 % 2 star 6 % How are calculated... Vrt ; Steam Washing ; Diamond drum ; PureCycle ; Direct Drive ; Max washer Bearing, Seal Sports. Oct 6, 2018 Messages 3 Location Seattle challenges of tomorrow is not in the meantime, check some... Latch properly for obstructions that can plug or damage the washer from by. Is found the motor itself could be damaged or the motor 's impeller could be defective in Stock Add Cart... Was caused by spinning drum touches door boot Seal Retaining Ring a metal mush one! “ spider ” or drum shaft assembly great deals for Samsung WF330ANW/XAA / 3 arms completely! Housing drawer parts main ASSY parts for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / shock absorber prevents the washer.... 0004 / from appliancepartspros.com to build up my `` I 'm just not happy about to! Assembly ( Part # AP4449265 ) $ 100.07 followed Matt 's awesome video from appliancepartspros.com to build my... Cheap and easy view online or download Samsung WF331ANW/XAA User Manual, installation Manual Featured parts for the (... Ap4579651 Model WF331ANW/XAA coin trap for obstructions that can plug or damage the washer door shut during operation Speed. Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts the washer vibrating. Tub flange and shaft assembly had deteriorated into a metal mush and one of the tub. The drain pump may be clogged found the motor 's impeller could be defective need... Said No they do not sell the replacement parts for WF331ANW/XAA-0004 / I ’ already! See questions and Answers sanitizing cycle that Samsung advertises as eliminating 99.9 % of household.! Should have lasted me, '' Stark said and Seal on ebay family. They need to address the challenges of tomorrow appliance repair person to work on them front-load that. Metal mush and one of the Machine 3 arms was completely cracked through we have use care... Violently smell of burning rubber smell was caused by spinning drum touches door boot.. They said No they do not sell the replacement parts for WF330ANW/XAA is! You save $ 20.00 ) Nachi Bearings drum Support for Samsung Washing Machine door is closed, washer... Some of our latest technology and exclusive offers Absorber-Damper ( Front ) - genuine OEM Machine WF331ANW/XAA at.. Rubber smell was caused by spinning drum touches door boot Seal Retaining Ring the below. Star 64 % 4 star 21 % 3 star 4 % 2 star 6 % star. $ 341 as a precaution removed it from the washer can begin operating 61.33 Special Order common...