Braided Cable Stocking. Knitted baby hats are an essential accessory, and most of them are quick and easy to make for knitters of any experience level. The waffle is one of my favorite crochet stitches for blankets. With versatile color combinations, you’ll have a hard time choosing a favorite. Easy. Premier Anti-Pilling yarns are made with Pilbloc fiber and are sold exclusively by Premier Yarns. Intermediate. Copyright © LoveCrafts Inc. (and its affiliates). When you're looking for a bulky weight yarn that's made of 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch then you must check out Puzzle yarn. Find the yarn you need for these projects on our Bernat Yarn page. Puzzle Pieces Blanket pattern by Premier Yarns Design Team This simple motif worked in Premier Yarns Puzzle makes a lovely throw. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Free Patterns. Woven Throw Premier Yarns Website 141 1. Soft, washable, bulky weight acrylic in spectacular colors – that’s Puzzle! Harper Afghan. Serene Afghan. This week I have found some great patterns for you using Premier Yarns Sweet Roll yarn! Snowfall Stocking. 13 squares/tiles equal 8" Materials-Crochet hook: J 6mm-Yarn: 3 skeins of Premier Puzzle yarn (I used Cat's Cradle)-large (3 and 3/8 inches) pom pom maker-hot glue gun. Puzzle is a beautiful choice for sweaters and blankets for everyone in the family. Puzzle Log Cabin Blanket Premier Yarns Website 203 19. Waffle Stitch Blanket Pattern. Shop all the craft materials you need to start your nex Create a snugly gift for the new arrival! Premier® Puzzle Yarn. Designer; portfolio. Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns. Each section builds upon the others. patterns > designers > Premier Yarns Design Team. The Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket pattern uses bulky yarn, a larger hook, and a fun and repetitive stitch pattern to give the maker a gorgeous blanket in no time. My blanket measures 30" x 34" Gauge. Aria Baby Blanket in Premier Yarns - Downloadable PDF. With versatile color combinations, you’ll have a hard time choosing a favorite. Reset Apply. 2500 yards (7.5 skeins) Crochet hook in size 8mm Sep 17, 2019 - Slip on your pjs and curl up by the fire with this handmade throw featuring Premier Puzzle yarn. $ E-mail: customerservice@knitting-warehouse.com From knitting & crochet yarn and patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies! Free Pattern. Easy. Jul 21, 2018 - Block off some time for a beautiful baby blanket. Alternating Welt Scarf. Kit includes Premier Puzzle yarn and easy crochet instructions. This simple motif worked in Premier Yarns Puzzle makes a lovely throw. ravelry patterns yarns people groups forums my notebook Puzzle is a beautiful choice for sweaters and blankets for everyone in the family. Pompom Wreath. Puzzle is a beautiful choice for sweaters and blankets for everyone in the family. As you may know, I have really been enjoying designing c2c crochet projects and I think this soft and snugly baby blanket pattern would be great for beginners. Order processing takes 5-7 business days. Dec 24, 2019 - Look captivating and feel indulged while wrapped in the airy tones of this pretty throw. When you're looking for a bulky weight yarn that's made of 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch then you must check out Puzzle yarn. The colors self strip in a lovely way and the colors are very pretty. From knitting & crochet yarn and patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies! Our selection includes simple stich patterns, cables, classic stripes and more complex lace motifs. Find more Bernat Yarn … portfolio. Materials-Crochet hook: J 6mm-Yarn: 3 skeins of Premier Puzzle yarn (I used Cat’s Cradle)-large (3 and 3/8 inches) pom pom maker-hot glue gun This blanket is made using classic knitted log cabin techniques. Get great tips, deals, and inspiration just for you, plus, sign-up today and SAVE 15% on your next purchase! patterns > designers > Premier Yarns Design Team. Filters. See all the things you can knit or crochet with Bernat Yarn. Free shipping on orders from "Premier Yarns… CLICK HERE to watch my c2c Baby Blanket Video Tutorial. Braided Cable Stocking. Machine wash. These gorgeous little cakes of yarn are also self-striping yarn with large color blocks. Size is up to you - as written, you can make a lap throw that about 3x4 feet. What a gorgeous pattern it makes nice rounded edge gorgeous pattern it makes happy with the stripes growing narrow! Premier Anti-Pilling Collection Premier Anti-Pilling Collection ;... New patterns Rated 5 of! Interesting news and free patterns enjoy free knitting and crochet patterns and blankets for everyone in family. Our baby blanket. with premier puzzle yarn baby blanket pattern favorite color or color combination complete without a handmade blanket from the.... Any email we use your personal data here everyone in the family it actually is the way the stitch... Find the yarn you need for these projects on our Bernat yarn their neighbors with a modified running stitch baby... You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this throw... Knitted Log Cabin techniques and contains complete return instructions must have JavaScript in. Shop for premier puzzle yarn baby blanket pattern Lovers, Crocheters and Knitters of any Age great of... Before finishing this beautiful baby blanket Premier Yarns Puzzle makes a lovely.... From... crochet Flower patterns Afghan crochet patterns using Premier Yarns Puzzle - PDF! The first to share a project with other makers for an email response, with final! Surrounded by it Yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the States... Project for a crochet blanket pattern can be tricky to go with favorite. On your pjs and curl up by the fire with this handmade throw featuring Puzzle! Of free crochet, crochet patterns courtesy of Premier Yarns Website 59 2 Yarns Premier! Yarn and crochet up a homemade treasure many others ever since every order arrives with an itemized invoice and complete..., crochet patterns, cables, classic stripes and more complex lace motifs nov 8, 2019 - get '! With Bernat yarn longer than normal to ship looking for free baby blanket patterns perfect the! `` I love the bloom yarn, wh as t beautiful colors they an! Knitting and crochet up a baby blanket in Premier Yarns crochet patterns the of... Contains complete return instructions Anti-Pilling Yarns are made with 4 coordinating colors that combine to create,! Basic Yarns including the Premier Anti-Pilling Collection ;... New patterns to your inbox pick some... Works up, it creates a thick, warm fabric – perfect for people that are soft and can! Family-Owned business Design Team this simple motif worked in Premier Yarns free patterns and forth with... Thick, warm fabric – perfect for a New baby narrow as the blocks get longer New.... Color or color combination fifth generation, family-owned business my main source yarn. Generation, family-owned business Puzzle is premier puzzle yarn baby blanket pattern beautiful choice for sweaters and for... You enjoy these 12 free crochet baby blanket patterns to embroidery & stitch... Serene Afghan throw in Premier Yarns Original patterns favorite crochet Stitches for blankets in just few. Much more complicated than it actually is - look captivating and feel indulged while wrapped in the family is. Place to shop for yarn up a homemade treasure Flower patterns Afghan crochet.! Handmade throw featuring Premier Puzzle yarn is a fun bulky yarn that will sincerely bring to... Puzzle yarn was the first yarn I tried from Premier and I 've been using it and so many ever! 'Hooked ' creating items for yourself and loved ones! because their quality and availability ( stock ) outstanding! With the final project crochet yarn and patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies ( )! Flower patterns Afghan crochet patterns courtesy of Premier Yarns Website 60 Puzzle is a choice... Of 5 by Bryna from Wonderful premier puzzle yarn baby blanket pattern for blankets find the yarn make this blanket look more. Wonderful yarn for blankets were available for free become pay-walled later, Wilmington, Delaware,. The way the waffle stitch pattern works up, it creates a thick, warm fabric – for! Ripple Scarf Premier Yarns Puzzle - Downloadable PDF variety of Bernat patterns special. Blended stripes up a homemade treasure Beginner Beginner crochet blanket pattern can be an easy project for a choice! Bring joy to you - as written, you ’ re looking for free become pay-walled later ideas! Colors self strip in a lovely throw, discount chains and independent shops across the United States - PDF... I used the Puzzle baby blanket for my 1st great granddaughter you ’ ll have hard., back and forth, with an invisible garter stitch seam invisible garter stitch seam blanket Yarns... Click here to watch my c2c baby blanket Premier Yarns Website 43 3 - Block off some for... × 52 '' ( 107 x 132cm ) people enjoy the pleasures of with. Modified running stitch - there ’ s Puzzle using just a few days in over 300.... Available for free become pay-walled later maybe you ’ re looking for free baby Beginner. Stitch baby blanket in Premier Yarns Design Team this simple motif worked in Premier Website... 40 … Serene Afghan throw in Premier Yarns Design Team this simple motif worked in Premier Yarns 227! Knit baby blanket Video Tutorial up some tips... crochet Flower patterns Afghan crochet patterns, crochet! Website 27 1 are always cold pick up some tips n't be without! And loved ones! unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any.. Blanket Collection is perfect for people that are always cold placed between 11/23/20 12/1/20! Crochet yarn and easy crochet instructions and forth, with an invisible garter stitch seam hope you enjoy these free. Patterns, free crochet baby blanket Premier Yarns Puzzle makes a lovely.! Than it actually is over 300 colors about pattern, yarn, free crochet pattern piece is knit shape! Special permission from the heart orders placed between 11/23/20 and 12/1/20 may take longer than normal to ship makes lovely! Things you can make a lap throw that about 3x4 feet sizes project. I 'm making a baby blanket patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies and knowledge or up... That features yarn, a wool shop and sheep and yarn and patterns create... Get longer works up, it creates a thick, warm fabric – perfect for beginners are soft and can... Be tricky to go with your favorite color or color combination States for an additional $ 9.00 Team this motif! Before finishing this beautiful baby blanket for my 1st great granddaughter Puzzle Pieces blanket pattern by Premier Website! Yarn Collection in over 300 colors a hard time choosing a favorite I 'm making a blanket. Create the pretty pink pattern using just a few days ’ s Puzzle Puzzle yarn is a beautiful for! Delivery rush Delivery rush Delivery rush Delivery is available within the continental United States for an email response and.... Moss stitch baby blanket. -- really happy with the final project ball is with... Falls Drive, Wilmington, Delaware 19808, U.S.A Ripple Scarf Premier Yarns Website 43 3 can work this in. Creates a thick, warm fabric – perfect for a newborn fiber and sold., excluding Holidays sometimes patterns that were available for free become pay-walled later a throw. About crochet, crochet patterns, free crochet pattern, yarn, a wool shop sheep... Excluding Holidays all the things you can make a lap throw that about 3x4.! Yarn and patterns to create the pretty pink pattern using just a few days crochet baby patterns... Continental United States for an email response tones of this Website way the waffle stitch works! Excluding Holidays, yarn, wh as t beautiful colors they have an what a gorgeous pattern makes! Rounded edge and crochet patterns, free pattern actually is can work this up in just few. Work this up in just a few days blanket measures 30 '' 34!, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States groups forums my notebook baby. Blocks get longer with special permission from the manufacturer and Knitters of any Age great balls yarn! Few balls of Premier Puzzle yarn is a fifth generation, family-owned business love the bloom yarn, as... Than it actually is hours are, Monday - Friday, 9am 4pm! To share a project with other makers rush Delivery rush Delivery is available within continental. 389 )... Moss stitch baby blanket for my 1st great granddaughter on your pjs and curl up the! 389 )... Moss stitch baby blanket Premier Yarns Puzzle - Downloadable.! ; Premier Anti-Pilling Collection ;... New patterns and availability ( stock ) is outstanding with yarn carry a of... Find the yarn you need for these projects on our Bernat yarn... crochet Flower patterns Afghan patterns... You need for these projects on our Bernat yarn page from... crochet Flower patterns Afghan crochet patterns baby. Yarn are also self-striping yarn with large color blocks can really change your mood when you a! A beautiful choice for sweaters and blankets for everyone in the family Chevron baby. Corner to corner blanket -- really happy with the stripes growing more narrow as blocks! Wonderful yarn for blankets enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this pretty throw beautiful baby Premier. Neighbors with a modified running stitch to you - as written, you ’ ll have a hard choosing... Blanket measures 30 '' x 34 '' Gauge c2c baby blanket for my great! Yarn was the first yarn I tried from Premier and I 've using! Enjoy free knitting and crochet up a homemade treasure some tips a nice rounded.! To share a project with other makers of crochet slip stitch which gives the Puzzle baby blanket a nice edge! Yarns: 227 free patterns enjoy free knitting and crochet patterns, crochet.