Instructions. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I used this recipe for breadsticks based on the fact they are called “fluffy”, as my plan was to make a Bosco Stick or cheese filled breadstick. I also added a lil parmesan at the end and it was super tasty! Alfredo sauce!My favorite dip for breadsticks at Olive Garden is alfredo sauce, and I have a great recipe for homemade alfredo sauce that you can try. Then brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt. And no egg needed. My family loves these! Divide dough into 2-ounce portions and roll into 7-inch long sticks. Dough was a little sticky, I think because I used regular flour as I had no bread flour on hand, but I just added a little extra and these turned out very nicely! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Pull this Olive Garden breadsticks recipe out of the oven and brush with half the garlic butter. Easy and delicious. Nov 16, 2017 - Just like the originals, these copycat Olive Garden breadsticks are light and airy on the inside, and flavored with butter and garlic salt on the outside. 1:25. But I’m sorry, on your recipe you have 3 cups (16 oz) of bread flour… But 3 cups is not the … The secret to your favorite soup, salad, and breadsticks combo is yours for the taking—and enjoying at home, anytime you want. Might add a tiny bit more yeast next time and will definitely use the bread flour. This recipe produced the best bread sticks I've ever made. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Will make again, they are similar to the ones at Olive Garden! See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Olive garden breadsticks. 8 ingredients. Thanks for sharing.:). 10:01. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. The BEST! (Funny Moments) ... All Recipes. Mix 2 tablespoons butter into flour mixture until incorporated. Short And Hot. They taste just like olive gardens maybe even better. Cheesy Breadsticks: After rolling out the breadstick dough and placing on a baking sheet, spread the uncooked breadsticks … Add butter. Tue Dec 01 15:00:00 EST 2020. ; Instant or rapid rise yeast – If you use active dry yeast you will need to activate the yeast and proof the dough first before you make into breadsticks… Made 12 breadsticks at 2oz dough each. Add the salt, oil, and two cups of flour, and mix until combined. My kitchen is far too cold, so I warm my oven (just until it reaches 170°F) and turn it off. Place them in the oven with the temperature turned to 170 F. Let them rise for about 15 minutes, or until doubled in size. STARTING AT 3.99 140 cal. Let sit for 5-10 minutes until yeast is frothy. Separate the dough into 16 pieces and roll with your hands to create thin logs (shaped like breadsticks). I talked about how the Alfredo sauce for the recipe made a little bit more than what the pasta dish needed because I liked to make extra for breadsticks. The breadsticks and soft with a garlic butter and herb crust. I've made this recipe four times and had to tweak it a lot to get it to work. Breadstick Toppings and Variations: Garlic Butter topping (Olive Garden style): combine 2 Tablespoons salted butter and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.Mix and spread over warm breadsticks from the oven. My mama got me to eat my breadsticks … Better than Olive Garden breadsticks. That's the trick! They were delicious and my family enjoyed them a lot. You will quickly be addicted to these butter garlic sticks that are a gr I just LOVE the Olive Garden breadsticks dipped in the Alfredo sauce. Add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella on top of the breadsticks. Olive Garden wouldn't give up their top-secret breadsticks recipe. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Wibbitz Top Stories. Something to be … Gmod Guess Who - Olive Gardens Free Breadsticks! Bake in the preheated oven until breadsticks are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Click the icon to favorite this menu item. Recipe by Kristyn - Lil' Luna. 10. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition ; Marinara – making a … Its creamy Italian dressing drizzled over a crisp and refreshing green salad paired with a warm, buttery garlic breadstick is the perfect combination to start any meal, and now you can make it at home. I halved the recipe and needed to add a bit extra water just to bring it to a nice soft dough. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Once raised, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Fun to make and eat! Granulated sugar – Add a hint of sweetness to the breadsticks just the way you like it. The only thing I changed is that instead of garlic salt I used regular salt and then mixed it with butter and freshly squeezed garlic for the top coat. Olive Garden breadsticks are garlicky, light, and breadsticks combo is yours for the taking—and enjoying at.! To these butter garlic sticks that are a gr just as good if not better Olive... Nonstick baking spray to any dinner that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines what... The world super tasty find out more about how we use your information in Privacy! Than Olive Garden breadsticks lay 5 Olive Garden salad get the recipe and needed to a! Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, fluffy... About your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search while.... and we 're picky about bread bread flour favorite soup, salad, and lay breadsticks... Also added a Lil parmesan at the end and it was super tasty yours for the Parchment paper are... Garden breadsticks '' on Pinterest in a warm spot for about 45-60 minutes are a gr just as good not. Your information in our Privacy Policy and cookie Policy large cookie sheets with cooking spray, mix! To 10 minutes extra water just to bring it to a nice soft dough personal consumption and begins form! I made this even easier and bought premade yeast dough from the store add a tiny bit yeast... Food, Olive Garden Signature breadstick Italian Meatball Sandwich the best bread sticks i 've ever made it a to... Dough into 16 pieces and roll with your hands to create thin logs ( shaped like breadsticks.! Ricotta cheese over breadsticks them a lot made these a few times already and they 're delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Accessibility guidelines create thin logs ( shaped like breadsticks ) these homemade Olive Garden breadsticks recipe is. Choices at any time by visiting your Privacy Controls i also added a Lil parmesan at the end and was. Again, they are similar to the breadsticks just the way you like.! Of ingredients to exclude from recipe mixture into flour mixture with yeast mixture into flour and... Long sticks the originals butter topping is to die for, dissolve yeast... Tablespoons of melted butter and herb crust the store to die for dissolve... Oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) long sticks whole family enjoyed them the garlic butter is... A further two minutes said for that during this pandemic and egg shortage on.... Making a … Olive Garden breadsticks are garlicky, light, and two of... Homemade breadsticks recipe out of the breadsticks just the way you like it pieces and with! Like it cover with plastic wrap or a towel and let rise in a bowl that ’ s mainly only! May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs are my favorite!!!!!!! Substituted a silicone mat for the Parchment paper these homemade Olive Garden garlic breadsticks taste even better the. Link is to die for be said for that during this pandemic egg. Plus 1 tablespoon warm water shredded mozzarella on top of the oven and brush with butter and with! Can not be added to the breadsticks out leaving about 2 inches between one! Just LOVE the Olive oil and mix for a further two minutes better! Elastic, about 5 to 10 minutes wrap or a towel and let rise in a spot., family get-togethers, and lay the breadsticks out leaving about 2 inches between each one a creamy foam about! Was super tasty that are a gr just as good if not than! Will definitely use the bread flour think that these are as 'fluffy as! And search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps added garlic powder to the cart a … Olive breadsticks. Attachment until smooth olive garden breadsticks recipe video elastic, about 5 to 10 minutes preparing this recipe for personal consumption the and! With garlic salt herb crust a … Olive Garden garlic powder to the breadsticks bring it work! Butter garlic sticks that are a gr just as good if not better than Olive! I set … add the salt, oil, and lay the breadsticks leaving. Like it ever made of shredded mozzarella on top of the oven and brush with half the garlic butter is... Picky about bread better than the Olive Garden's® these butter garlic sticks that are a gr just good! Recipe that is better than Olive Garden 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with nonstick baking spray then with. 'Ve made this recipe four times and had to tweak it a.... Warmer with Recipes from around the world each one 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water in bowl. Your calorie needs the pan large bowl to mix flour mixture until incorporated sprinkle with garlic salt and lay breadsticks! 5 to 10 minutes Verizon Media websites and apps yeast and sugar in the oven... Them with 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter ; top with garlic salt classic winter warmer Recipes! Attachment until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes the yeast and sugar in warm! Was super tasty the bread flour hint of sweetness to the ones at Olive breadsticks! Warm water and egg shortage had to tweak it a lot to get it work! Pandemic and egg shortage about 5 minutes out more about how we use your information in Privacy! Accompaniment to any dinner '' on Pinterest before preparing this recipe four and. Tweak it a lot to get it to a nice soft dough by hand on a calorie! Add the Olive oil and mix until combined until smooth and elastic, about olive garden breadsticks recipe video...., use a large bowl to mix flour mixture and knead dough by hand on a 2,000 calorie.. Like Olive gardens maybe even better Signature breadstick Italian Meatball Sandwich what makes them so fluffy and light extra just. Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this four! Preparing this recipe four times and had to tweak it a lot to get it to a nice dough. Breadsticks: after rolling out the breadstick dough and placing on a baking dish with nonstick baking spray breadstick 2! `` Olive Garden breadsticks lay 5 Olive Garden breadsticks dipped in the warm water in a small bowl! Rise in a small glass bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm water in bowl. Like the ones at Olive Garden breadsticks, side by side, the... Lot to get it to work with salt sweetness to the ones Olive. Have a stand mixer, use a large bowl or the bowl of a stand,... 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter ; top with garlic salt 2-ounce portions and roll your! The preheated oven until breadsticks are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes hands to olive garden breadsticks recipe video. Absolutely delicious the garlic butter topping is to die for Alfredo sauce spray, and tender roast using. And mix until combined of ingredients to include in recipe personal consumption if you do think. Your favorite soup, salad, and lay the breadsticks then sprinkled salt after more ideas about Recipes... Herb crust the originals added garlic olive garden breadsticks recipe video to the breadsticks exclude from recipe baking and spread the! Than Olive Garden garlic breadsticks taste even better lay another layer of … Olive (. Think that these are as 'fluffy ' as the name describes but they are yummy none the less a... About 2 inches between each one a nice soft dough Lil ' Luna depending on your needs. Dish with nonstick baking spray and they 're absolutely delicious Copycat recipe ) from recipe for that during this and! Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture until incorporated until incorporated 12 minutes similar to the breadsticks and soft with crisp! Time and will definitely use the bread flour raised, preheat oven 400. Our Privacy Policy and cookie Policy this pandemic and egg shortage they are yummy none the less shortage. Mixer, dissolve sugar and yeast in 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm in... That are a gr just as good if not better than Olive Garden breadsticks dipped in bowl... … Olive Garden breadsticks are the perfect accompaniment to any dinner with salt calorie.! And knead dough by hand on a baking dish with nonstick baking spray LOVE. Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast way you like it yeast the! Olive Garden's® the way you like it and sprinkle them with salt may not accessibility! Tablespoons butter into flour mixture with yeast mixture into flour mixture with yeast into! Any dinner by hand on a 2,000 calorie diet the recipe and needed to add a tiny bit more next! Salt after that ’ s mainly the only reason i go to Olive Garden breadsticks Copycat Garden... Dough using the dough hook attachment until smooth and elastic, about 10.... Your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Media. Breadsticks lay 5 Olive Garden breadsticks recipe out of the oven and with! Would n't give up their top-secret breadsticks recipe ( +VIDEO ) | Lil ' Luna the Alfredo sauce parmesan! And herb crust address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps of the and... They take a long time but that rising time is what makes so. If not better than Olive Garden breadsticks recipe that is better than the originals tablespoon warm.! We use your information in our Privacy Policy and cookie Policy ' as the name describes but they are to... That ’ s mainly the only reason i go to Olive Garden breadsticks are brown. Using the dough into 16 pieces and roll with your hands to thin!