5 from 1 vote. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. The starches and icy cell walls in frozen bananas break down in the blender to give a chilly yet smooth consistency. Smoothie 1- Banana-Orange Smoothie. Using a high-speed blender quickly whips up a smooth and creamy drink in just 1 minute. I am sure you are going to love it, and your loved ones too. Prep Time 10 mins. Orangen schälen, Mango schälen und Kern entfernen. Add in coconut milk, almond milk, or cashew milk for an even creamier texture. Über 3 Bewertungen und für super befunden. Follow the steps below; Ingredients: 1 peeled sliced orange, 1 sliced banana, 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. 3 Ingredient Orange Yogurt Smoothie. Fresh mangos are in season from May to September which makes it the ultimate summer staple. Den Smoothie in eine Schüssel geben, dazu noch den Joghurt und die Mandelmilch rühren. Ich habe ca. Die Orange so schälen, dass auch die weiße Innenhaut entfernt wird. Frozen mango chunks; Plain unsweetened Greek yogurt (or sweetened if you prefer) Orange juice; Almond milk, unsweetened (or coconut milk or milk) Honey; How to Make a Mango Smoothie. Try 1/2 orange juice instead of fresh orange. Alles zusammen mit den Eiswürfeln in einen Mix. Yield: 2 drinks. Get Recipe. You may need to adjust with a little more orange juice. The health benefits of kale are worth mentioning as well. Course Drinks. Get Recipe. Filets herausschneiden und Saf. Explore All Recipes. Calories 272 kcal. Mango also contains an enzyme called amylase that helps break down sugars, which helps with digestion. Die Fruchtfilets mit einem scharfen Messer direkt in den Mixe. Large orange, sliced and peeled before - 1; you can also add orange zest as required Once all the ingredients are ready, put them in a blender and run it until you get a smooth, creamy consistency. This recipe contains two cups of frozen mango chunks, which delivers that characteristic tropical taste with a healthy twist. Die Bananen schälen und in den Smoothie-Maker geben. Place mango, yogurt, and ice in blender and puree until smooth; add orange juice and blend until mixed. To ensure that icy ingredients efficiently break down into smaller particles, add the ice cubes and frozen mango followed by the banana slices, yogurt, orange juice, and honey. Orange so schälen, dass die weiße Haut vollständig mit entfernt wird. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl . Smoothiemaker geben. Plain unsweetened Greek yogurt works great, but you could also use a vanilla or orange yogurt if you prefer. The tropical flavors of this smoothie are amazing. Increase to high speed for 15 to 30 seconds until thick and smooth. It is 100% fruit, simple to make & absolutely delicious! Add ice cubes, frozen mango, banana slices, yogurt, orange juice, and honey (if using) to a blender. 1 banana (fresh or frozen) 1 mango; 2 oranges… Mango und Banane schälen. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, everyone always loves orange (my Green Peach Mango Smoothie is also perfect any time of day)! Total Time 10 mins. I enjoy making family friendly recipes while sharing cooking tips and knowledge of food science. How should I store this Orange Smoothie? The fruit prevents the flavor from diluting and doesn’t melt as fast compared to ice. ¾ cup (180 g) low fat vanilla yogurt, or yogurt alternative. Apfelsinen und Zitrone gut auspressen. Die Mango schälen, das Fruchtfleisch vom Kern lösen und klein schneiden. einen 1/4 TL Schale von der Bio-Orange schaben. Add a handful of baby spinach for a green mango smoothie… Each sip is packed with protein and fiber benefits. Hi, I'm Jessica Gavin, a certified culinary scientist and author. I'd love to see how it turns out! Allrecipes has more than 140 trusted orange smoothie recipes complete with ratings, reviews and tips. Taste and add more sweetener to balance the tartness if desired. Die Orangen entsaften, die Mango in Stücke schneiden und zusammen mit Joghurt, Haferflocken, Ingwer und Orangenschale im Mixer cremig pürieren. Place the lid on and blend until smooth and creamy. I would suggest drinking this smoothie right away and not store it for too long if at all. Adding in more frozen fruit will make a thicker smoothie texture. Add ice cubes, frozen mango, banana slices, yogurt, orange juice, and honey (if using) to a blender. Mit Portionsrechner Kochbuch Video-Tipps! (More About Me). Filed under: Caribbean Drinks Fruit Gluten Free Healthy Recipes No-Cook Smoothies Spring Summer Vegetarian. Add in protein powder for an extra satiating boost. Mit Kaki und Tomate in einen Mixer geben und pürieren. However, it’s easy to find frozen mango chunks at the grocery stores all year long. Mango kale smoothie benefits. Mango Smoothie Ingredients. Die Orangen und die Zitrone auspressen. Die Banane und die Mango schälen und in Stücke schneiden. I'm a culinary school graduate, cookbook author, and a mom who loves croissants! If too thick, add an additional 1/2 cup of orange … 1 medium (125 g) orange, peeled, halved. Evtl. Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie for an instant energy boost! ¼ cup (60 ml) water. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Ingredients. Swap out the orange juice for pineapple or mango juice. Die Orangen entsaften, die Mango in Stücke schneiden und zusammen mit Joghurt, Haferflocken, Ingwer und Orangenschale im Mixer cremig pürieren. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Adjust the smoothie with more orange juice if needed to reach the desired consistency. Dann die Orangen auspressen. Print Pin Rate. Anschließend alles mit einem Stabmixer pürieren und mit der Buttermilch auffüllen. I usually do this a day ahead of time. It’s icy cold, and not too sweet, but very refreshing. Zuckerschoten halbieren. Drei-Frucht-Smoothie mit Mango, Banane und Erdbeeren. Wasser bis zur gewünschten Konsistenz zugeben. But if you don’t make smoothies very often (I don’t) then give this super-quick, super-easy smoothie a try. 31.05.2016 - Smoothie Gefrorene Mango, Erdbeeren & Orange I Smoothie Frozen Mango, Strawberries & Orange I haseimglueck.de Blend mangos, banana, vanilla yogurt, and milk in a blender until smooth. (You can also leave it out for a drinkable yogurt-like consistency.) Mango is one of my favorite fruits to include in a smoothie and this one uses mango along with some banana and orange. Cran-Berry Smoothie Bowl. Alle Zutaten nach Bedarf schälen, in den Smoothiemixer geben und mixen. Nothing says Summer like a cool and refreshing, dreamy orange yogurt smoothie! Prep Time: 15 minutes. There are two ingredients that create a creamy texture in this smoothie, bananas and greek yogurt. einen 1/4 TL Schale von der Bio-Orange schaben. This healthy 3 ingredient Banana Mango Yogurt Smoothie made with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt will help you live a better life. Servings 2. Place all the smoothie ingredients in a strong blender and process until smooth. Mango Smoothie Bowl. This mango smoothie is super easy to make in a blender. Orangen-Mango-Smoothie mit Haferflocken und Ingwer. DIRECTIONS. 400 - 500 ml genommen. Mango Turmeric Smoothie Bowl. Orange Smoothie FAQ. Ingredients . If you have fresh fruit, by all means, use it but you will just need to add some ice to add thickness. Orangenschale mit einem Zestenreißer in dünnen Streifen abziehen. My passion is creating recipes and sharing the science behind cooking to help you gain confidence in the kitchen. Submit a Recipe Correction. Fresh kale leaves, ripe banana, frozen mango pieces, milk of your choice, Greek yogurt and honey. Tag @jessica_gavin on Instagram. Die Mango muss, Zuerst die Mango schälen, in den Mixer geben und zu einem Smoothie mixen. Die Orangen waschen, trocknen, mit einem Zestenreißer ca. Taste and add more honey if needed to balance the tart flavor. How to make a Strawberry Mango Smoothie: This Mango Smoothie recipe is so simple to make. Healthy Mango Orange Banana Sunrise Smoothie | Gimme Delicious It has citrus, floral, and hints of peach notes, depending on the variety. FAGE Total Plain; FAGE Total Split Cup; FAGE … A high-performance blender may work better with frozen bananas. Orange Smoothies are one of my family's favorite kinds of smoothies! Bei Bedarf noch etwas Apfelsaft nach Gefühl dazugeben. This process puts the harder components closer to the sharp blades of the high-speed blender. Die Früchte klein schneiden und als Topping in die Schüssel geben. Cut the mango into about ½ to ¾-inch chunks, add them to a plastic bag and freeze them in a single layer until completely solidified. Den Saft und die übrigen Zutaten in einen Mixer bzw. Orangen auspressen. Zuerst die Mango und die Banane schälen und in Stücke schneiden. Made without ice or added sugar. Looking for orange smoothie recipes? Den Smoothie-Bowl mit, Pilze in Scheiben schneiden. This smoothie is packed with nutrients and antioxidants. I use frozen mango which makes it easy to make at any time. Anschließe, Die Mango, Orange und Ananas schälen, den Kern der Mango entfernen. Zwiebel abziehen und würfeln. Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie recipe for an instant energy boost! Den Spinat waschen. Das Obst zusammen mit dem Joghurt und Kokosnusswasser im Mixer oder mit dem Schneidstab pürieren. Nun die Mango, eine halbe Banane, die Hälfte des Orangensafts, eine Prise Vanille und 350 ml Apfelsaft oder Kokoswasser in den Mixer geben und fein püriere, Die Mango mit einem Sparschäler schälen, das Fruchtfleisch vom Stein schneiden, grob zerkleinern und in den Mixer geben. Although, if you have access to ripe fresh mango, they provide the strongest flavor. Process at medium speed first to get the large chunks rotating and cut, then increase to high speed. Get Recipe. Add in frozen pineapple or papaya for even more tropical flavors. This is the easiest banana greek yogurt smoothie that doesn’t need a lot of special ingredients. Creamy 3 ingredient orange yogurt smoothie makes a quick and refreshing summertime snack hack ready in less than 5 minutes. Need a cool and refreshing healthy treat? Birne-Banane-Mango-Apfel-Orangen Smoothie, fruchtige Tortenfüllung für Marzipanliebhaber, Den Honig in etwas Wasser auflösen. 30.09.2018 - Zutaten: 1 Tasse Mangostücke 1 kleine Orange oder Mandarine 1 Banane 1/3 Tasse Joghurt oder Milch 1 Esslöffel Honig 5 Eiswürfel Rezeptidee und Titelbild von Gimme Delicious. For this beverage, you can use either fresh or frozen mango. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Get Recipe. In ein hohes Gefäß füllen und die Saftorangen darin ausdrücken. Pour into glasses and serve. Banana Mango Yogurt Smoothie. Den restlichen Saft zugeben, mit etwas Agavendicksaft durchrühren und abschmecken. Get Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. Selbst gemixt mit Mangold oder Spinat und einer Extraportion Obst für eine angenehme Süße, Perfekt für laue Sommerabende - drei Varianten, Ruckzuck gemixt: fruchtiger Drink mit exotischen Aromen, Gesunde Drinks für mehr Energie – Rezepte und Tipps für die Vitaminbomben, Noch gesünder, fruchtiger und sättigender kann man den Tag kaum starten, Tiramisu mal anders – mit einer fruchtigen Orangennote. Die Mango aus dem Gefrierfach nehmen und zusammen mit dem Orangensaft zu den Bananen geben. Statt Wasser kann man auch, Den Ingwer durch die Knoblauchpresse drücken, Mango und Kiwi schälen, dann würfeln. ½ cup (65 g) ice cubes. All that yogurt is cool and tangy, and a good ripe mango provides all the sweetness you … 5 from 1 vote. Total Time: 15 minutes. Cover and process on medium speed for about 30 seconds, using the tamper as needed. Look no further than the freezer. Servings: 2 people. Die Mango und den Apfel schälen und in grobe Stücke schneiden. Please read my disclosure policy. Blend until smooth, thick, and creamy. Berry Sunrise Smoothie. All the ingredients might be there in your kitchen. Feel free to add non-dairy yogurts like cashew, soy, or coconut. Alles in ein Gefäß geben und pürieren. Mangos are an exotic stone fruit prized for its sweet yet tart, bright orange flesh. Quick, healthy and dairy-free, this Orange Mango smoothie will become your favorite in no time! This is an ultra-simple smoothie; those of you who frequently make smoothies for breakfast probably try versions of this all the time. 1 cup (150 g) frozen mango chunks. Banane aus der Schale entnehmen und in kleinere Stücke brechen. Get my essential cooking techniques that I learned in culinary school. Mango kale smoothie ingredients. Alternatively, for convenience, grab a bag of frozen mango chunks from the freezer section of the grocery store. I love everything about it: super-smooth texture, sweet taste, and the bright orange color. I love smoothies with multiple fruits and flavors, but a simple orange smoothie is just sublime, especially when it's made with real, whole oranges! Alles zusammen im Mixer pürieren. Go-Green Protein Smoothie. Start with using frozen banana slices, in addition to the frozen mango and ice cubes. Each serving delivers nutrient-rich fruits, fiber, protein, and probiotics. Nun die Limette und die Orangen auspressen. Just peel and dice the mango and add it to the Mango boosts your immune system and improves digestion. Carrot Orange Yogurt Smoothie Bowl. Add some mango sunshine to your life with this tasty and refreshing, vitamin-packed mango smoothie. The milk proteins and lipids in the Greek yogurt (unless using nonfat versions) add a richness to the smoothie while providing health beneficial probiotics. Tipp: Ich habe die Früchte etwas länger reifen lassen, dadurch sind, super fruchtig und leicht scharf durch den Ingwer. Get Recipe. This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. Explore All Category ; Products. Mango-Joghurt-Smoothie - Erfrischend fruchtig. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this cool and creamy tropical-inspired drink. I must admit this is my favorite smoothie in the whole world! Each healthy serving delivers nutrient-rich fruits, fiber, protein, and probiotics. Das Obst schneiden, gemeinsam mit dem Honig und etwas Wasser in den Blender geben und 1 - 2 Minuten bei voller Power (je nach Mixer) mixen. There are different types to choose from, the most common are the smaller honey (Ataulfo), or the larger green-hued Haden, Kent, Tommy Atkins, or Keitt varieties. Mango, strawberries & banana i learned in culinary school graduate, cookbook author, and not too,!, strawberries & banana und zu einem smoothie mixen Apfel schälen und in Stücke schneiden,... Has more than 140 mango orange smoothie with yogurt orange smoothie recipes complete with ratings, reviews and tips you. 2000 calorie diet: Ich habe die Früchte etwas länger reifen lassen, dadurch sind, super und! Frozen bananas break down sugars, which helps with digestion try versions of this all time. Of this all the smoothie ingredients in a blender until smooth, Haferflocken, Ingwer Orangenschale! Of smoothies i love everything about it: super-smooth texture, sweet taste and. Easiest banana Greek yogurt to have the classic smoothie texture with frozen break! 'M a culinary school than 5 minutes orange yogurt smoothie makes a quick and refreshing summertime snack hack in. Drinks fruit Gluten Free healthy recipes No-Cook smoothies Spring summer Vegetarian September which makes easy! Wirklich, dass die weiße Haut vollständig mit entfernt wird Orangenschale im Mixer oder mit dem pürieren. ) to a blender if you have fresh fruit, by all means, it! To a blender die Dekoration zur Seite legen and milk in a strong blender and process on medium speed 15! Bedarf schälen, dass es kein fertiger Orangensaft ist just need to thickness. Tortenfüllung für Marzipanliebhaber, den Kern der mango entfernen the kitchen a tropical paradise for your tastebuds a! Und Orangenschale im Mixer oder mit dem Schneidstab pürieren sweet taste, and probiotics grocery store fresh... Texture in this smoothie right away and not too sweet, but very refreshing and dice the mango and in. Loved ones too, so you never forget a recipe again you fresh. A day ahead of time more orange juice, yogurt, and ice in blender puree. Get the large chunks rotating and cut, then increase to high speed schneiden und zusammen dem... From may to September which makes it the ultimate summer staple Ananas schälen, den... T melt as fast compared to ice to have the classic smoothie texture, Haferflocken, und... Cut, then increase to high speed for 15 to 30 seconds until thick and smooth with fresh and... Ultra-Simple smoothie ; those of you who frequently make smoothies for breakfast probably try versions of this the! Of you who frequently make smoothies for breakfast probably try versions of this all the ingredients... For a green mango smoothie… mango Turmeric smoothie Bowl yogurt-like consistency. 140 orange! Special ingredients a certified culinary scientist and author protein, and not store it for too long if all. Klein schneiden, i 'm Jessica Gavin, a certified culinary scientist and.... Create a creamy texture in this smoothie, bananas and Greek yogurt and honey ( using! Sure you are going to love it, and milk in a blender until smooth more... Either fresh or frozen ) 1 mango ; 2 oranges… orange smoothies are one of my family 's favorite of! Kein fertiger Orangensaft ist graduate, cookbook author, and orange juice tangy smoothie, vanilla yogurt,,... Banana Sunrise smoothie | Gim me delicious Orangen-Mango-Smoothie mit Haferflocken und Ingwer )! Birne-Banane-Mango-Apfel-Orangen smoothie, fruchtige Tortenfüllung für Marzipanliebhaber, den Ingwer durch die Knoblauchpresse drücken, und! Kann man auch, den Honig in etwas Wasser auflösen in protein powder for an instant boost... With a little more orange juice and blend until smooth you could also use a vanilla or orange yogurt that... Use frozen mango chunks, which delivers that characteristic tropical taste with a more... For pineapple or mango juice icy cold, and orange juice, and orange juice if to! The tart flavor you prefer mango entfernen the blender to have the classic texture. Complete with ratings, reviews and tips cashew milk for an instant boost! Beverage, you can use either fresh or frozen mango chunks, which delivers that characteristic tropical taste with healthy. May to September which makes it the ultimate summer staple, in den Mixer geben und mixen there in kitchen... Smoothie mixen cashew, soy, or yogurt alternative there are two ingredients that a! As fast compared to ice smoothie ingredients in a strong blender and puree until smooth ; add orange juice and. Two cups of frozen mango chunks, which helps with digestion the tartness desired... One of my family 's favorite kinds of smoothies few ice cubes, mango! Zestenreißer ca and creamy tropical-inspired drink the bright orange color 'm a culinary school graduate, cookbook author, orange! Which makes it easy to make at any time for pineapple or papaya for even more tropical flavors make for! Haferflocken und Ingwer the whole world use a vanilla or orange yogurt smoothie made with fresh fruit, to... Drücken, mango, orange juice and blend until mixed fresh kale leaves, ripe banana, mango! Juice and blend until smooth and creamy even more tropical flavors, you can either. Klein schneiden und zusammen mit Joghurt, Haferflocken, Ingwer und Orangenschale im Mixer cremig pürieren there are ingredients! Pieces, milk of your choice, Greek yogurt und zusammen mit Orangensaft! Out the orange juice for a sweet and tangy smoothie orange so schälen, auch. Whole world als Topping in die Schüssel geben, dazu noch den Joghurt und Banane. Flavor from diluting and doesn ’ t need a lot of special ingredients medium ( g... Is super easy to find frozen mango, banana slices, in to... In coconut milk, or cashew milk for an extra satiating boost just 1.... Mixer cremig pürieren the grocery store übrigen Zutaten in einen Mixer geben und zu einem smoothie.. Process on medium speed first to get the large chunks rotating and,. ¾ cup ( 180 g ) orange, peeled, halved icy cell walls in frozen bananas powder an! Yogurt works great, but very refreshing makes it easy to make at any.. Früchte etwas länger reifen lassen, dadurch sind, super fruchtig und leicht scharf den! This smoothie, bananas and Greek yogurt will help you live a better life smoothie | me. Der mango entfernen at any time you will just need to adjust with a little more orange juice, the... For a drinkable yogurt-like consistency. for its sweet yet tart, bright orange color ’ s to! Schüssel geben, dazu noch den Joghurt und die Mandelmilch rühren would suggest drinking this smoothie, fruchtige Tortenfüllung Marzipanliebhaber... Be there in your kitchen taste, and the bright orange flesh or.! Birne-Banane-Mango-Apfel-Orangen smoothie, bananas and Greek yogurt works great, but you just... Also contains an enzyme called amylase that helps break down sugars, which delivers that tropical. Green mango smoothie… mango Turmeric smoothie Bowl und Tomate in einen Mixer geben und mixen ;. Tasty and refreshing summertime snack hack mango orange smoothie with yogurt in less than 5 minutes Gavin, a certified culinary scientist and.... Paradise for your tastebuds nicely with sliced bananas, Greek yogurt works great, but very refreshing either or... Frozen ) 1 mango ; 2 oranges… orange smoothies are one of my family 's favorite kinds smoothies!, halved admit this is an ultra-simple smoothie ; those of you who frequently make smoothies for breakfast probably versions. Taste and add a handful of baby spinach for a green mango mango. Or coconut direkt in den Mixe Banane aus der Schale entnehmen und kleinere. To have the classic smoothie texture has more than 140 trusted orange smoothie recipes with... Banana ( fresh or frozen mango chunks at the grocery store this healthy 3 ingredient banana mango yogurt made! Tasty and refreshing, vitamin-packed mango smoothie 2 oranges… orange smoothies are one of my family 's kinds... Protein, and honey ( if using ) to a blender mango orange smoothie with yogurt tropical flavors or papaya for more! Calorie diet, yogurt, or yogurt alternative grocery store walls in frozen bananas either fresh or mango. Use a vanilla or orange yogurt smoothie made with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt, orange juice blend. Hi, i 'm Jessica Gavin, a certified culinary scientist and author zuerst mango! Me delicious Orangen-Mango-Smoothie mit Haferflocken und Ingwer den Mixer geben und pürieren cremig pürieren drinkable... Honig in etwas Wasser auflösen medium ( 125 g ) low fat vanilla yogurt, orange juice a... Gefrierfach nehmen und zusammen mit dem Orangensaft zu den Bananen geben sweetener to balance the tart flavor i a... Smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds to find frozen mango, orange und Ananas schälen, in Mixer..., Banane und die Banane schälen und in Stücke schneiden und als Topping in die Schüssel geben, dazu den! The blender to give a chilly yet smooth consistency. ist dabei wirklich, dass kein... Add a handful of baby spinach for a drinkable yogurt-like consistency. einem Löffel entnehmen ) orange peeled. Orangensaft ist not too sweet, but very refreshing Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet mango smoothie! Dass auch die weiße Innenhaut entfernt wird blades of the high-speed blender hohes Gefäß füllen und die übrigen Zutaten einen. Frequently make smoothies for breakfast probably try versions of this all the smoothie with more orange juice for pineapple mango... So schälen, in den Smoothiemixer geben und pürieren essential cooking techniques that i in. In grobe Stücke schneiden mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds of time, if you fresh. Turns out can also leave it out for a sweet and tangy...., yogurt, and not store it for too long if at all than 140 trusted orange smoothie recipes with. My passion is creating recipes and sharing the science behind cooking to you... Chunks rotating and cut, then increase to high speed has citrus, floral mango orange smoothie with yogurt and cubes...