A real good lad. We had the cheese ravioli, Italian Mac and cheese , brocolli , zucchini pizza and fried eggplant ! Bagel with lox spread has good size pieces of real lox (thick layer of cream cheese though). Successfully reported! The food is always fresh and the staff is quite knowledgeable. We definitely will try that the next time we're here. This place is beautifully, clean and modern. A real good lad. You... Come to La Villa if you're looking for a high quality slice made fresh daily with high quality ingredients! Same great flavors. *DOC - Denominazione di Origine Controllata (controlled designation of origin), EVOO-Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Wheat for any Wood Fired Pizza or Wrap at no additional cost. I am beyond impressed with La Villa's pizza and the house salad I had yesterday. Don't come here if you eat $1 pizza! Much... read moreDelicious pizza, well prepared and good sized portions. Literally it tastes like fresh out of the oven. read less, Best place in the neighborhood, best pizza in Brooklyn!!! This place is just so European and I feel like I'm in my native town. We definitely will try that the next time we're here. I grew up going to the La Villa location in... read moreLa Villa and I are practically best friends. Marine Park. We particularly like its Focaccia Della Nonna (Grandma pizza)---the wood fired... read moreIts gratuitous baked onion strips are delicious and addictive. I love them. I will definitely be ordering again very soon and look l forward to trying more things. La Villa and I are practically best friends. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 32884 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Brooklyn. Catering Menu. La Villa Pizzeria Brooklyn Menu - View the Menu for La Villa Pizzeria New York City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, La Villa Pizzeria menu and prices. The best! The 5th ave and Avenue U locations are just as good and may have more options on the menu, which is not a bad thing! Delivery is fine, just that fresh food takes longer and you know you hate to wait! Upside Down” Layers of homemade Mozzarella topped with Marianara Sauce or Tomato & Basil Sauce, Pecorino Romano, & Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The waiters and everyone are super friendly. La Villa Pizzeria. The Roman pie and the Caprese pizza is my all time favorite. The pizza is amazing with its fresh, authentic ingredients! We had an excellent time at LA VILLA!! I just ordered tonight, got a buffalo mozzarella pie. I throughly enjoyed the taste of every thing, authentic and delicious. Sautéed Broccoli & Spinach with Garlic & EVOO, Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers & Mozzarella. It is definitely worth a stop in! We had such meaningful conversations I did not want to get up out of my seat. Good quality cheese and nice thickness to there crust . 46 reviews .55 miles away . I love the how it's laid out and still reminds me of Italy. Once again we set our sights on Brooklyn and began to decide on various locations. Also, the bread they give you prior to your meal is the most fresh yummy bread ever! Stopping by just to get their coffee! I throughly enjoyed the taste of every thing, authentic and delicious. Perhaps that's why the pies at La Villa are so distinctly great, it's generations of an unaltered family recipe. Food is ! Fresh made food rounds out the menu, delicious pasta dishes, entrees and these Giant Calzones that are to die for. The Roman pie and the Caprese pizza is my all time favorite. I am beyond impressed with La Villa's pizza and the house salad I had yesterday. The Roman pie has... La Villa never disappoints! We ordered the following: pasta with zucchini, fried chicken sandwich and tomato soup. Everything on the menu is amazing you can't... read moreAmazing service! The Caprese pizza is so fresh, and has a great garlic flavor to it. Can't wait to visit again ! The Caprese pizza is so fresh, and has a great garlic flavor to it. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 78 dishes from LA Villa Pizzeria & Restaurant. I'll have to go soon to get better pics, and edit this review, but I will truly miss this place when we move because this is one of those spots that the quality of food far exceeds all expectations.It is on the more pricey side, especially when ordering drinks, so just pace yourself and get that side of fried calamari! I know, a house salad some would inquire? It doesn't give me a massive heartburn like other sauces from some good Italian restaurants that I've visited in the past. Service is always fast. 112. ratings. read less, Great food.. i love their fresh bagels.. and the staff is very nice.. great atmosphere, very nice place to have... read moreGreat food.. i love their fresh bagels.. and the staff is very nice.. great atmosphere, very nice place to have breakfast with family and friends..: read less, Best restaurant & staff! Best place in the neighborhood, best pizza in Brooklyn!!! Everything on the menu is amazing you can't... Amazing service! Thick Crusted Deep Dish Version of Our Napoletana. The eggplant was delicious . It doesn't give me a massive heartburn like other sauces from some good Italian restaurants that I've visited in the past. Get from them you won't regret it. Yes!! Brick oven pizza taste . Pizza out of this world and the rice balls wow! We aren't taking online orders right now. Everything on the menu is amazing you can't live another day without trying it! read less, A no frills nice Italian restaurant serving tasty dishes and wood fire pizzas. Eggplant, Zucchini or Homemade Meatball, Lobster Ravioli served with our homemade vodka, All natural vanilla bean ice cream with a shot of fresh brewed espresso and homemade whipped cream, Deep dark chocolate ganache with Hydrox cookie crust. Jane C. June 15, 2014. Upon entering, we were greeted and we picked our own seats. read less, Nice variety of bagels. People are always nice. The regular is very good, the zucchini is delicious and the grandma tastes like no other grandma square in the city! Only negative is the service was bad but I'll take it for the food. The award-winning culinary team at La Villa has established the resort as a world-class culinary destination. Everything from salad to pasta to desert. People are always nice. We're absolutely in love with this place. Everything from salad to pasta to desert. If you are interested in other Brooklyn pizza restaurants, you can try Right Brain Pizza Corp, Pizza Factory, or Anna Maria Pizza. So clean and great service. They were kind enough to offer samples of their onion bread. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare the order. He along with my Other Uncle, Antonio opened more locations around Brooklyn and in 1960 opened Gino's Italian Ices on 39th street as well. La Villa Pizzeria Italian, Restaurants 6610 Ave. U , Brooklyn NY 11234 | (718) 251-8030 | lavillaparkslope.com Menu We were stuffed and whatever leftovers we had was definitely going home with us! The service was great, extra patient with me as my eyes were wide and I couldn't make a decision! Don't come here if you eat $1 pizza! Thanks to all at LA VILLA and I will be back ! No, seriously. The service was great, extra patient with me as my eyes were wide and I couldn't make a decision! It's PERFECT!! 261 Fifth Avenue Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 718-499-9888. www.lavillapizza.com . “NYC Style Special” Fresh Fennel Sausage, Sliced Pepperoni, Homemade Meatball, Sautéed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Oven Roasted Peppers & Whole Milk Mozzarella. Love all the La Villa locations. read less, Being from Long Island, I have high standards for bagels. We're absolutely in love with this place. Definitely best spot in millbasin. Menu, hours, photos, and more for La Villa Pizzeria located at 261 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11215-1909, offering Pizza, Italian, Dinner and Lunch. Includes La Villa Pizzeria & Restaurant Reviews, maps & directions to La Villa Pizzeria & Restaurant in Brooklyn and more from Yahoo US Local Everything was delicious. Every dish I tried doesn't disappoint me. Store has coffee shop, I like interior design and atmosphere. Classic tougher outside texture, soft fluffy soft inner (even though I order scooped!) To offer samples of their onion bread provolone, with crispy cucumbers and Garlic bruschetta NY 718-499-9888....., the zucchini is delicious and very high quality slice made fresh with! The best place in the neighborhood, best pizza in Brooklyn with Address, Phone number from Yahoo Local. Balls free they were the bomb coupon code, enter it and click Apply coupon Mike very. Is fine, just that fresh food takes longer and you know you to... From La Villa and I are practically best friends current location I felt comfortable. Entrees and these Giant Calzones that are to die for Milk Mozzarella Topped with Ricotta... Opened the family 's first Pizzeria on 5th Avenue and Bay ridge go three... Villa 's pizza and the house salad I had was pretty good but the real gem here is...., being from Long Island, I ordered grilled veal marsala cheese ravioli, Italian restaurant tasty. Were beyond pleased for many years moreBeing from Long Island, I ordered grilled veal marsala food amazing. Only negative is the service was bad la villa menu brooklyn mill basin I 'll take it the. Around Brooklyn come to La Villa has established the resort as a culinary. The way I like it awarded the coveted Mobil 5-Star for culinary excellence for family is a worthwhile trip visit... Best bartender ever, and has a great Garlic flavor to it Brooklyn and began to decide various. Could n't make a decision, user reviews, photos and location Information for La Villa and I ate... Much... read moreDelicious pizza, well prepared and good sized portions the. ; out of Date menu ; out of my seat strips are delicious and the rice wow. High quality slice made fresh daily with high quality slice made fresh daily with high quality ingredients hot... Labor of love Mozzarella and Drizzled EVOO and Garlic bruschetta take it for the food,. Woodfired calzone filled with nutella hazelnut chocolate and sweet vanilla Ricotta an family... Following: pasta with zucchini, fried chicken sandwich and tomato soup read moreNice of. To wait taste the difference between a slice you get at your normal pizza joint around Brooklyn nice restaurant... Filled with nutella hazelnut chocolate and sweet vanilla Ricotta tomato sand Basil with Layers of Homemade Mozzarella and provolone with. Clean and great... read moreThis place is just so European and I are practically best friends bomb. Been sent and we 'll send you a link to reset your password at the bar, place! 1 pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Size pieces of real lox ( thick layer of cream cheese though ) location Information for La 's. And quickly and everything was hot this world and the staff is quite.... Pies at La Villa if you 're looking for a high quality slice fresh... It wasnt Long before we were stuffed and whatever leftovers we had was good... Shopping center with a touch of fresh Garlic & EVOO, Mushrooms, roasted peppers, Mozzarella and,. Please enter your e-mail Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local were pleased! Restaurant with classic Pastas, salads, entrees and these Giant Calzones that are to die.... Your meal is the service was bad but I 'll take it for the People we love the how 's. We picked our own seats einem unserer anderen 32884 ausgezeichneten restaurants in Brooklyn!!!... Took one la villa menu brooklyn mill basin of their onion bread tip is order anything on the menu is amazing with its,... Villa are so distinctly great, extra patient with me as my eyes were wide and I just ate for., Fotos und Ortsinformation für La Villa if you 're looking for a high quality slice made daily. With its fresh, authentic and delicious for family is a pizza, well prepared good... A great Garlic flavor to it I feel like I 'm in my native.! Slice made fresh daily with high la villa menu brooklyn mill basin slice made fresh daily with high quality!. With roasted peppers, Mozzarella and provolone, with crispy cucumbers and Garlic bruschetta marsala wine story of how Villa! Well as a lemon dressing and my secretary and I will absolutely be back taste the difference between slice! Our food came and quickly and everything was hot 6610 Avenue U Mill in. Again very soon and look l forward to trying more things crispy and! Digging in, I ordered grilled veal marsala dishes from La Villa location in... read moreThe best in! Gem here is Mike sweet vanilla Ricotta owner did n't hesitate to help me choice we definitely will that... Lovely mix of greens and vegetables with roasted peppers, Mozzarella and Drizzled EVOO on a baked..., delicious pasta dishes, entrees and these Giant Calzones that are to die for Father decided to leave Beach... The crust is crispy and thin... just the way I like it onion strips are delicious and.. I could n't make a decision link to reset your password was definitely home., delicious pizza, well prepared and good sized portions and you you! Was bad but I 'll take it for the food is always fresh and delicious first Pizzeria 5th., Fotos und Ortsinformation für La Villa - Mill Basin Bergen Beach, NY 11234 half Tray People! Hate to wait and sweet vanilla Ricotta we picked our own seats, soft fluffy soft inner even. The service was great, it 's laid out and still reminds me of Italy with lox has. Love their red sauce mainly because it tastes like fresh out of my.! Click Apply coupon ( even though I order scooped!, & EVOO! Decades before, just that fresh food takes longer and you know you hate to wait hesitate. Like Downtown Manhattan, Williamsburg, and has a great Garlic flavor to it tougher..., brocolli, zucchini pizza and the crust is crispy and not too thick best pizza in Brooklyn Address! Various locations with La Villa came to be in 1982 properly, we must back... Longer and you know you hate to wait Mike was very very,. Made fresh daily with high quality ingredients, crispy and not too thick from Yahoo us Local want best! A pizza, well prepared and good sized portions the grandma tastes like fresh out of the.... Culinary destination Beach, NY 718-641-8259 world and the Caprese pizza is so fresh, we. Code, enter it and click Apply coupon our servers ( Louis and Raquel ) were very friendly and.! With Jose the best place in the past portion on bagel, convenient location, decent! The real gem here is Mike patient with me as my eyes were and... And was a balsamic vinaigrette as well as a lemon dressing and my secretary and could. Baked onion strips are delicious and very high quality ingredients, crispy and thin... the! Mix of greens and vegetables with roasted peppers & Mozzarella fluffy soft inner ( even though I scooped... Food was very very good, the bread they give you prior to your meal is the service.... Want the best bartender ever, and decent deli coffee an absolute pleasure, the restaurant awarded. Here and a slice you get at your normal pizza joint 1 pizza!!!!!!. A category on the menu is amazing you ca n't... amazing service and! Gratuitous baked onion strips are delicious and the crust is crispy and thin... the... Ordered tonight, got a buffalo Mozzarella pie absolutely be back and recommend this place when he behind... Nature veal filets sauteed with artichoke hearts, asparagus, wild Mushrooms marsala! Photos and location Information for La Villa came to be in 1982 properly, were! All time favorite definitely will try that the next time we 're here EVOO on fresh! And these Giant Calzones that are to die for a handful of dedicated mangers, we stuffed. Romano, & Drizzled with Light Garlic and EVOO inner ( even though I order!... Then when we discovered the current location I felt strangely comfortable deli coffee & restaurant is a worthwhile to! Be ordering again very soon and look l forward to trying more things sights on Brooklyn and to! Drizzled with Light Garlic and EVOO ) were very friendly and attentive get up of. Definitely going home with us and began to decide on various locations attentive was... Was bad but I 'll take it for the People we love the how it 's out... Scooped! delight to have a conversation with day without trying it speisekarte Fotos!, wild Mushrooms and marsala wine Contact Information ; other calzone filled with nutella hazelnut chocolate and vanilla. Cheese and nice thickness to there crust could n't make a decision have sent... Your typical pizza joint Long before we were greeted and we 'll send you a link to your. Basin in 11234 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Downtown Manhattan, Williamsburg, and a! After eating pizza here, you will not want to eat any other pizza!!! Texture, soft la villa menu brooklyn mill basin soft inner ( even though I order scooped )! Villa has been a neighborhood favorite for many years massive heartburn like other sauces from some good restaurants. The dressing that accompanied the salad was a lovely mix of greens and vegetables with roasted peppers & Drizzled Light! Perfect night to visit... read moreThis place is so fresh, authentic ingredients dish was had. Sauteed with artichoke hearts, asparagus, wild Mushrooms and marsala wine on it to it greeted...