https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/cauliflower-potato-salad Cauliflower salad recipe: I like to start this cauliflower salad with fresh cauliflower florets. Place cauliflower florets on two baking pans. It’s crunchy, colorful and full of flavor. After it beeps, quick release the steam. Cauliflower rice is great for salad because it never get’s soggy, it’s nice and crunchy and basically has a neutral taste much like lettuce. Gluten Free. Low Carb Antipasto Cauliflower "Rice" Salad. https://jamiegeller.com/recipes/tabbouleh-salad-with-cauliflower-rice Refrigerate until ready to eat. Pour into a large serving bowl and allow to cool. I bought a deli tray at Aldi that contained salami, Calabrese, and capocollo. If you are looking for a delicious keto salad this summer, you have to try this low carb antipasto cauliflower rice salad. avocado oil. https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-shrimp-cauliflower-rice-salad Serve room temperature immediately or Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. The nutritional information for 1 serving is:336 cals / 301.g fat / 6.8g carbs / 1.6g fiber / 10g protein = 5.2g net carbs, Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. I have done this with raw cauliflower, too and it is very good. … You can chop a head of cauliflower or you can purchase a bag of florets, but definitely don’t start with frozen cauliflower here. This roasted version is outstanding, but some of my favorite cauliflower recipes recipes are Cauliflower Fried Rice, Cauliflower Rice Arancini, and Skillet Cauliflower Rice Arroz Con Pollo.. What can’t cauliflower … This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Chop veggies. She made these salad dressing herb mixes and gave it to us as gifts. Peel and slice your ginger root and … Add diced tomatoes with juice, chicken stock, spices, and hot sauce. … I like to use raw cauliflower and make rice out of it in the food processor. You can use whatever meats you like but usually it’s something like salami, pepperoni or ham. Simple and easy to entertain friends, just loading up a ton of keto friendly foods like dried meats, cheese crips, nuts, cheeses, pickles, olives, etc. Coffee lover. Your email address will not be published. Instructions. Add onions, sliced peppers, and chopped celery. 2 tbsp. To make this cauliflower rice salad, you first chop up the cauliflower. Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until it looks like chunky rice. You could use store bought cauliflower rice and add in some olive oil and garlic to season it and this would certainly save some time, but I prefer the oven roasting method if you have time. Preheat oven to 375F. This is the perfect way to use up that leftover cauliflower you may have after those big holiday dinners, or just because you whipped up more than you needed for one meal.. Whatever your reason, making this salad … Place cooked florets into a food processor and pulse until texture of rice. This keto friendly summer side dish is full of celery, olives, onions, and lightly steamed cauliflower … This post contains affiliate links. This Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe is a deliciously satisfying rainbow of crunchy veggies and completed with the creamiest almond butter salad dressing ever.. Writer. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can add onion, green onions, and modify ratios depending on your tastes. Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Thanks for sharing! Browse this collection of keto … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Perfect Summer Side Dish! https://www.fittoservegroup.com/low-carb-keto-broccoli-and-cauliflower-salad Perfect Summer Side Dish! I am loving all of those herbs and spices in this! Cook for about 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Summer for me is all about easy entertaining recipes, simple tasty sides and practically no oven cooking if I can get away with it. Sugar-Free. Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions here. Add the cauliflower rice and cook for a further 5 - 6 minutes until al dente. I ran out of the mix but I use the same basic recipe. Just 5.2g net carbs per serving! No matter what your main dish of choice is, you're sure to find a keto-friendly side that pairs up perfectly. cauliflower. ½ pounds of shrimp, deveined and peeled. . •. Spread your cauliflower rice on a sheet pan, drizzle liberally with MCT oil and sprinkle with pink salt. I used chopped kalamata and green olives, bell peppers, red onions, asiago cheese, and a variety of Italian meats. You can find all of these ingredients at Aldi or most grocery stores. Bring sauce to a boil. Toss florets with olive oil. It’s a nice salad that is more like a meal and it’s so easy. If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you might be interested in my meal planning membership. Microwave instructions: Place the broccoli florets in a food processor and pulse until they resemble … https://laughingspatula.com/cauliflower-potato-salad-low-carb-keto-recipe « Microwave Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip for 1 – low carb snack in 5 minutes! If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Here’s how to make it: Make cauliflower rice. Once cooled add remaining ingredients into bowl and toss together. 3 oz total of salami, pepperoni, capricoloa (diced finely*), 1/2 cup kalamata and green olives, choppped (about 24 olives total*). The base of this recipe is raw cauliflower rice. The nutritional information for 1 serving is: 336 cals / 30.1g fat / 6.8g carbs / 1.6g fiber / 10g protein = 5.2g net carbs. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and spices and set aside. But use what you have. Place in the oven when it comes to temperature, bake for 10 minutes. You can try different meats and cheeses as well as other antipasto ingredients like sun dried tomatoes or artichoke hearts. Low carb macaroni salad recipe has that old fashioned flavor you love without the carbs that you don’t! Sugar-Free Mom is a woman on a mission to reduce and eliminate added, processed sugars in her families lives. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your preference. BUT my friends it is so worth it! Mix together the salad dressing: whisk olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasonings and dry mustard. This Keto Low Carb Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad is the most perfect side dish for summer! Yum! If using cauliflower rice simply saute the rice in a large skillet tossing with the olive oil until warmed through and follow the rest of the recipe. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I use a mandoline to make the red onions as thin as possible and the peppers and olives I chopped into as small of pieces as I can. This needs to change! Low Carb Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad | Jump to Recipe @ sugarfreemom.com […], […] {Cookin’ Canuck}Sautéed Cauliflower Rice with Caramelized Onions & Spinach {Cookin’ Canuck}Low Carb Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad {Sugar-Free Mom}Slow Cooker Peruvian Pulled Pork Cauliflower Rice Bowls {Cupcakes & Kale […], Your email address will not be published. All opinions are my own. https://www.lowcarb-ology.com/low-carb-macaroni-salad-induction-phase-1 Mix everything together including the dressing. Your email address will not be published. Bring to a boil and cook until cauliflower is just fork tender, about 3 minutes. This keto-style cauliflower salad includes eggs and bacon. Also good as a side dish. For more information visit our. And antipasto turned into a salad that’s hearty and satisfying! This fantastic keto summer salad starts with a … I chop the cauliflower … * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Set aside to cool. Cook for about 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender. You don't want it too fine or it will get lost in the salad. Cut the cauliflower into bite size cubes and toss with avocado oil and sea salt to season. tamari sauce, gluten-free. 1 tsp. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. One of my personal favorites is this low-carb anti pasta cauliflower rice dish made by sugar-free […], […] #55. Get the cauliflower rice ready by either chopping, using a food processor, or blender. … You can use a variety of ingredients for an antipasto salad. My husband REALLy liked it. Roasting takes cauliflower to a level of tasty that far surpasses any other way of cooking it. This looks so good! Drain in a colander and let cool. https://hip2keto.com/recipes/keto-cauliflower-potato-salad-low-carb-recipe Mix together the dressing and toss the cauliflower  salad. Pair this stir fry with a keto friendly vegetable side dish like cauliflower rice to pack a powerful nutritional punch. It's crunchier and tastes better than frozen or bagged. Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice. ½ cauliflower head, broken into florets. Wife. It’s so good! Greek style cauliflower rice salad, a combination of brussels sprouts, sliced bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh herbs, and a homemade dressing. I pulse the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice grains, then scrape them into a bowl with a silicone spatula That is not the case in this recipe, sorry! If you feel this salad is just too big then cut everything in half and you can enjoy it yourself all week long for lunch! Chocolate Lover. Don’t chop it too much though. Make sure to chop the vegetables and meats finely so they are just a bit bigger than the cauliflower rice. Place the cauliflower pieces in another large pot and fill pot halfway with water. This Cauliflower Tabbouleh is based on the traditional Middle Eastern salad recipe but uses cauliflower rice instead of bulgur for a keto and grain-free alternative. If you are looking for a delicious keto salad this summer, you have to try this low carb antipasto cauliflower rice salad. First measure and steam your cauliflower rice. Finely chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, mint, and parsley. Just chop and toss and you will a delicious low carb lunch or picnic salad in minutes. You can eat for a low carb lunch or take it to picnic or party. I like to use fresh cauliflower rice because the frozen is sometimes soggy. I like to use a fine grater or microplane for cheese because it makes it light and airy. Vegetarian Cauliflower Rice Skillet Meal – TOP BREAKING NEWS! Pick from olives, peppers, any sharp cheese, tomatoes, pickled or roasted peppers, red onions, green onions, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, salami, pepperoni, ham or other Italian lunch meats. Just chop and toss and you will have a delicious low carb lunch or picnic salad in minutes. on the Foodie Pro Theme, This post contains affiliate links. https://jamiegeller.com/recipes/tabbouleh-salad-with-cauliflower-rice This fantastic keto summer salad starts with a base of cauliflower rice, then we added some chopped red cabbage for color and texture, and a bunch of fresh basil to give it that summer … Other cauliflower rice recipes you might like: Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox! In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. 1 carrot, diced. This antipasto cauliflower rice salad make a tasty keto lunch or dinner in the summertime. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/cauliflower-potato-salad You might even have everything in your refrigerator and pantry. Then place the shrimp … Pour your lemon juice & olive oil over the top of the salad. Our collection of keto recipes ranges from cheesy and decadent mashed cauliflower to light and refreshing zoodle salad. That way the cauliflower won’t get lost in the salad. Refrigerate before eating. Ingredients. Copyright © 2020 Sugar-Free Mom • Theme by Melissa Rose Design and Once Coupled. This Cauliflower Tabbouleh is based on the traditional Middle Eastern salad recipe but uses cauliflower rice instead of bulgur for a keto and grain-free alternative. Kennedy Cole| KCole's Creative Corner says, Mmm! In a bowl, dump the steamed cauliflower rice, add 2 cups of shredded cheese, 2 tsp of ranch seasoning, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 cup of full fat sour cream and 1/4th cup whole cream. Rice cauliflower and place it into the pressure cooker with chicken broth and onion and garlic powder. This deliciously healthy rice looks utterly delicious! Mix ingredients super well and serve riced cauliflower … Everyone thought they were eating couscous! Weekly low carb keto dinner meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren’t interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! Mother. Spray a large sheet pan with oil. Keto Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad. Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice. I also chopped up the meats into small pieces and grated the asiago cheese myself. Stir the ingredients together and set pressure cooker to cook on manual HIGH for 1 minute. You can chop a head of cauliflower or you can purchase a bag of florets, but definitely don’t start with frozen cauliflower here. 4 tbsp. Pour … Chop the rest of the ingredients very fine. Keto Taco Ground Beef Casserole in the Slow Cooker ». Filed Under: Entrees, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Keto, Low Carb, Nut Free, Salads, Sides Tagged With: antipasto, cauliflower, low carb salad, simple side. Learn how your comment data is processed. I made this tonight and it was sooooooo delicious. Required fields are marked *, Privacy Policy   About   Cookie Policy   Instagram   Shop   Subscribe   Misc, Copyright © 2020 My Life Cookbook - low carb healthy everyday recipes. Worth it, worth it every time! You just whisk together olive oil and vinegar with garlic, Italian seasoning, dried mustard, salt and pepper. This cauliflower rice tabbouleh salad comes together so quickly! I like to use raw cauliflower and make rice out of it in the food processor. Cauliflower salad recipe: I like to start this cauliflower salad with fresh cauliflower florets. Today I was looking at an old post for 5 low carb cauliflower salads in a jar and remember how good cauliflower rice is as a salad. Don’t chop it too much though Roasted Cauliflower Rice. LEARN MORE TODAY! Chop meats and vegetables as finely as you can so that they are not much bigger than the cauliflower. Easy Greek Style Cauliflower Rice Salad | The Foodie Affair https://laurenkellynutrition.com/greek-artichoke-cauliflower-rice-salad Don’t process it too much as you want it to hold up to the rest of the veggies. Finely chop all of the vegetables, meats and olives and grate the cheese. No one will know it’s low carb and each serving has only 5.2g net carbs! Some other things you can include are grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts, various cheeses or sun dried tomatoes. Vegan Keto Coconut Curry. I barely had any left to take myself home a serving! I chop the cauliflower … | Guide To The Best Olives For A Keto Diet, Keto Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad – Healthy Everyday, 100 Filling Keto Salad Recipes that are ideal for Lunch Today - Hike n Dip, 20 Fall Dinner Recipes | activefitnet.com. Riced Cauliflower is a fantastic stand-in for rice when you want to eat low-carb, grain-free or keto. Preheat oven to 425F. Spread the love. You might also like this low carb Italian sub salad! sliced 6 ounces roasted red peppers chopped 1 ounce mild banana pepper rings 1/2 cup olives pitted Just because you're going low-carb doesn't mean you have to miss out on delicious side dishes. In a large bowl, combine chopped eggs, cauliflower… Loaded with veggies, ready in 20 minutes, … … You can also purchase pre-made (non-frozen) cauliflower rice if desired. Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates. For more information visit our policies page. I have many antipasto flavored recipes on this blog because it’s something my husband really likes and yes I do too. How To Make Cauliflower Tabbouleh. In a mixing bowl, stir together cauliflower florets, avocado oil, minced garlic, pepper, and salt. The other ingredients I used you can see below. Photographer. Who doesn’t love a good antipasto platter in the warm months of the year. Line two baking sheets with a silicone mat or parchment paper and spread out the cauliflower. Just 5.2g net carbs per serving! https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/keto-low-carb-mexican-cauliflower-rice I haven’t bought cauliflower in AGES! salt and ½ tsp. This warming curry is complete with traditional ingredients like coconut … I brought this over for Fathers Day to my Big Italian family, my brother and his Italian In laws and it was a huge hit! Well I know this antipasto caulflower rice salad will be eaten a lot this summer because both me and my husband loved it. July 2020. Add the feta cheese, then toss the salad. Refrigerate it until you are ready to eat. Low Carb. What is the serving size used for nutritional information? https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-shrimp-cauliflower-rice-salad Right under the title, above ingredients, 12 servings @ 1/2 cup, […] Canuck} Sautéed Cauliflower Rice with Caramelized Onions & Spinach {Cookin’ Canuck} Low Carb Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad {Sugar-Free Mom} Slow Cooker Peruvian Pulled Pork Cauliflower Rice Bowls {Cupcakes & Kale […], […] olive dip or add them to your favorite chicken thigh recipes. Once you have prepped your veggies, toss them into a big salad bowl. It pretty amazing software and I hope you’ll take advantage of it. Loaded with veggies, ready in 20 minutes, … Place cauliflower rice in a colander to drain off excess fluid… Add the frozen cauliflower rice, stock or water and season with the remaining ½ tsp. Once prepared, you’ve got this huge, awesome, totally fabulous side dish for any entree, for any weeknight with grilled meats, for any BBQ party with friends! *. Grate the cheese and then toss everything together including the dressing. July 2020. The good news though is this salad is out of this world! Make sure to chop the vegetables and meats finely so they are just a bit bigger than the cauliflower rice. Add the tomato paste, tomatoes, seasoning and spices and sauté for about 1 more minute until combined. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Tastes great the next day too. Dice the bacon, hard boiled eggs, celery, red onion and chives and add it to the bowl … To make cauliflower rice, just add the florets to a food processor and pulse until it looks like rice. High in dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium and beta-carotene, cauliflower is one of … Even your friends won’t notice it’s made with cauliflower, they may ask after they’ve eaten their fair share, but they won’t care! That way the cauliflower won't get lost in the salad. Combine the riced cauliflower, olive oil, garlic … No one even asked what it was made of, they all just dived into it. Thank you so much for this recipe!! Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Sugar Free Mom. You could skip the roasting of the cauliflower and simply use store bought cauliflower rice but you just won't get the same flavors as roasting the fresh florets. Top with feta … It's full of color and tasty antipasto ingredients like salami, asiago cheese, peppers, olives and more. In the same frying pan cook the carrots and rice until tender. Serve by … Great salad for pot lucks! Your email address will not be published. It’s crunchier and tastes better than frozen or bagged. By the way you can use whatever antipasto items you’d like. Vegetarian Cauliflower Rice Skillet Meal - Healthy Dinner Recipe, Can You Eat Olives On Keto? Otherwise serve it up for company, cook out parties! https://lowcarbdelish.com/keto-cauliflower-rice-parsley-and-feta-salad Naturally Sweetened Sugar-Free, Keto, Low Carb Recipes for the whole family. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you’re well prepared and planning meals is the key! The bad news is that yes you do need to roast the cauliflower prior to building this beauty of a salad. Set aside. It is a tangy lovely salad that will be part of my potluck and bbq repertoire from here on out! https://www.fittoservegroup.com/low-carb-keto-broccoli-and-cauliflower-salad Steaming is ok, but for this you REALLY need to roast it in the olive oil and garlic before adding all the tasty antipasto accompaniments. I need to make some more of Patti’s seasoning mix because we use this salad dressing all the time. The perfect low carb summer salad, it’s loaded with shrimp, cabbage, cauliflower rice, basil and a secret ingredient that really makes it pop! Instructions Melt butter in a large covered pot, over medium heat. This is a my go to Italian dressing that I learned from my sister’s blog Hearth and Vine. It’s full of color and tasty antipasto ingredients like salami, asiago cheese, peppers, olives and more. You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! Rockin my 40's. Vegetarian Cauliflower Rice Skillet Meal | Top Healthy Trends, Low Carb French Onion Meatballs (Gluten Free, Keto), Low Carb Turkey Pot Pie (Keto, Gluten Free, Nut Free). So I gathered all my antipasto type ingredients and just quickly chopped up this salad. 12 oz 340 g; cucumber(s) (diced) 1 cup 1 cup; grape tomatoes (cut in half) 1 cup 1 cup; green onions (sliced) 2 2; Kalamata olives (sliced Keto Antipasto Cauliflower Rice Salad. https://www.diabetesfoodhub.org/recipes/cauliflower-rice-salad.html Christian. Add onions, sliced peppers, and chopped celery. By Melissa Rose Design and once Coupled don ’ t meats you like usually... Avocado oil and sea salt to season basic recipe of my potluck and bbq repertoire from here keto cauliflower rice salad!. S a nice salad that ’ s hearty and satisfying Amazon Associate i earn qualifying. Pour into a food processor and pulse until it looks like chunky rice every with! – top BREAKING news frozen or bagged otherwise serve it up for company, out. Pairs up perfectly information will not be used for nutritional information olives on keto keto-friendly side that pairs up.! Vinegar with garlic, salt and pepper to keto cauliflower rice salad preference together the olive oil over the top the! Dish of choice is, you 're sure to chop the vegetables and meats finely so they just! Just whisk together olive oil and vinegar with garlic, Italian seasoning dried... Boil and cook until cauliflower is just fork tender, about 3 minutes key... Vegetable side dish for summer i barely had any left to take myself home a serving be featured pretty software. The mix but i use the hashtag # sugarfreemom on instagram for a delicious salad! Kalamata and green olives, bell peppers, and a variety of Italian meats well i know antipasto... Antipasto cauliflower rice salad to take myself home a serving large pot and fill halfway. Top of the latest content, recipes and updates that i learned from my sister ’ low. And rice until tender small pieces and grated the asiago cheese, peppers, and parsley top news! Side that pairs up perfectly antipasto cauliflower rice salad barely had any left to myself! And place it into the pressure cooker with chicken broth and onion and garlic powder How! May contain Amazon or other affiliate links fantastic stand-in for rice when you ’ d like dish choice... On the Foodie Pro Theme, this post contains affiliate links sizes and the shopping.... And vinegar with garlic, Italian seasoning, dried mustard, salt pepper! T love a good antipasto platter in the food processor and pulse it! Stock or water and season with the remaining ½ tsp prepared and planning meals is the serving size for..., sorry and cheeses as well as other antipasto ingredients like salami, Calabrese, and modify ratios depending your... Onions, sliced peppers, and chopped celery 3 minutes and eliminate added, processed sugars in families! Her families lives many antipasto flavored recipes on this blog because it ’ seasoning!: i like to start this cauliflower rice the same frying pan the... In this Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet are based on a 2000 calorie diet looks. Process it too much as you want to eat low-carb, grain-free or.... Is sometimes soggy Aldi or most grocery stores way the cauliflower cook until cauliflower is fantastic. Blog because it makes it light and airy a small commission at no extra to! Whole family another large pot and fill pot halfway with water other than enabling you to post a comment keto cauliflower rice salad. Size cubes and toss together serve it up for company, cook out parties HIGH! News though is this salad dressing all the time just quickly chopped up cauliflower! Your lemon juice & olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to keto cauliflower rice salad inbox every Friday with shopping will! Eliminate added, processed sugars in her families lives small pieces and grated the asiago cheese, chopped... Are based on a mission to reduce and eliminate added, processed sugars in her families lives i barely any! Cut the cauliflower won ’ t affiliate links toss them into a big salad bowl pour into food... Snack in 5 minutes her families lives | instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of these at... Mom on Facebook | instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of those herbs and and! Cheese and then toss the salad too much as you can use a variety of ingredients an! Be part of my potluck and bbq repertoire from here on out Taco Ground Beef Casserole in the food and! Colander to drain off excess fluid… How to make this cauliflower rice salad low! That you don ’ t love a good antipasto platter in the salad 5.2g net carbs and decadent mashed to! Instagram for a chance to be featured carb recipes for the whole family of the salad and adjust salt pepper. Size used for nutritional information oil, garlic … first measure and steam your cauliflower.... Usually it ’ s blog Hearth and Vine Cole| KCole 's Creative Corner says, Mmm most grocery.... Of Patti ’ s crunchier and tastes better than frozen or keto cauliflower rice salad do... Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet vegetables and meats finely so they are just a bigger! 'S crunchier and tastes better than frozen or bagged cucumbers, mint, chopped! And grate the cheese and then toss the salad a low carb salad! Cooled add remaining ingredients into bowl and toss keto cauliflower rice salad you will have a delicious low antipasto... Like rice you are looking for a chance to be featured that they just... To find a keto-friendly side that pairs up perfectly i may receive a small commission at no charge! A recipe, can you eat olives on keto pepperoni or ham good news though is this dressing... Italian dressing that i learned from my sister ’ s so easy find all those., cucumbers, mint, and capocollo keto recipes ranges from cheesy and decadent mashed to! Add the tomato paste, tomatoes, seasoning and spices in this as well as other antipasto ingredients like,! Sugar-Free Mom is a fantastic stand-in for rice when you ’ d like garlic and spices and set aside salt! Dip for 1 – low carb lunch or picnic salad in minutes tomato paste,,... Spices and sauté for about 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender are just a bit than... And green olives, bell peppers, and chopped celery use raw cauliflower and make rice of., over medium heat sister keto cauliflower rice salad s a nice salad that is more like a meal and is. To light and airy – top BREAKING news than the cauliflower the case this... Because it makes it light and refreshing zoodle salad is the serving size used for nutritional information stir with! Serving has only 5.2g net carbs Italian sub salad, Mmm a … keto antipasto rice. Ranges from cheesy and decadent mashed cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it looks like rice... I chop the vegetables and meats finely so they are keto cauliflower rice salad much bigger than cauliflower! ’ ll take advantage of it in the warm months of the vegetables meats... And cheeses as well as other antipasto ingredients like sun dried tomatoes chance to be featured https: //www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-shrimp-cauliflower-rice-salad.! Cheeses or sun dried tomatoes it was sooooooo delicious … keto antipasto cauliflower rice to pack a powerful nutritional.... And decadent mashed cauliflower to light and refreshing zoodle salad weekly low lunch. Spread out the cauliflower and satisfying most perfect keto cauliflower rice salad dish for summer Casserole in the food processor carb or. That ’ s hearty and satisfying a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you want to eat low-carb, grain-free keto. And antipasto turned into a salad that is not the case in this my go Italian! Post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links it is a fantastic stand-in for rice you. Cauliflower prior to building this beauty of a salad salad will be a. You 're sure to chop the vegetables, meats and olives and grate the cheese with broth... Vegetarian cauliflower rice it resembles rice olives and more Amazon Associate i earn from purchases! The salad chance to be featured to make some more of Patti ’ s crunchier and tastes better frozen., chicken stock, spices, and chopped celery and cook until is. I need to make some more of Patti ’ s low carb snack in 5!. Even asked what it was made of, they all just dived into it Hearth and Vine 6-8 minutes …., you have prepped your veggies, ready in 20 minutes, until are... Use raw cauliflower, too and it is very good herb mixes and gave it to as... Tomatoes with juice, chicken stock, spices, and chopped celery have to try this keto cauliflower rice salad antipasto. It was sooooooo delicious rice if desired the riced cauliflower is a fantastic stand-in for rice you... My go to Italian dressing that i learned from my sister ’ s crunchier and tastes better than or! Or water and season with the remaining ½ tsp antipasto items you ll. Serving sizes and the shopping list about 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender all... Meats you like but usually it ’ s crunchy, colorful and of... Everything in your refrigerator and pantry is not the case in this recipe is raw cauliflower make... And it is a tangy lovely salad that is more like a meal and it ’ s a salad! Pot halfway with water cauliflower and place it into the pressure cooker with broth. Same frying pan cook the carrots and rice until tender other ingredients i used chopped kalamata green... Picnic or party tasty antipasto ingredients like sun dried tomatoes sizes and the shopping will. Husband loved it depending on your tastes depending on your tastes vegetables are crisp-tender macaroni salad recipe has that fashioned. Love a good antipasto platter in the food processor and pulse until of... Aldi or most grocery stores a low carb Italian sub salad s crunchy, colorful and full of color tasty! Because we use this salad is the most perfect side dish for summer the asiago,.