Pacific offers incredible views of the Manhattan skyline and quick, easy access to Newport's picturesque waterfront walkways. The buildings rise from the same podium (base), which is used for parking and also contains a lobby. There is also a wide range of costs associated with owning an apartment complex. Looking for an apartment near Jersey City, NJ? The Heights: Outdoor lovers, families and those looking for a little greenery (What else would you expect from the “Garden State”?) close. Both appreciators and creators tend to agree that this city is nothing short of an artist’s dreamland. Jersey City Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ have studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom luxury apartment for rentals in Jersey City Jersey City did relatively poorly compared to cities nationwide, including Dallas (B), San Francisco (B+) and Charlotte (A-). "Some categories received above average scores, and many received below average scores.". This survey, which drew on responses from over 45,000 renters nationwide, provides insight on what states and cities must do to meet the needs of the country’s 111 million renters. The Man Thread 394: Fettty Wap shops at Fairway edition. Hudson Waterfront: Stand at the edge of the Hudson waterfront and look across towards the skyline of Jersey’s lovable insomniac neighbor, Manhattan. Keep in mind that Journal Square doesn’t have the same nightlife scene as Downtown and the Waterfront, so if you’re coming to party, you should probably factor the commute time into your game plan. Spectacular view of Manhattan skyline. Jersey City The Pier Apartments is located right on a pier in Jersey City, right on the beautiful Hudson River waterfront. The highest-rated categories for Jersey City were public transit (A+), commute time (A-) and state and local taxes (A-). This upscale residence provides spacious layouts with open kitchens and stainless steel appliances. Frank Sinatra may have sung about several other famous cities, but he was born and bred in New Jersey, and that’s good enough. While downtown appeals to the hipsters, cool kids and single folk (assuming you are ready to mingle as well), it’s also home to small families who delight in the availability of parks and outdoor space. In doing so, we use a same-unit analysis similar to Case-Shiller’s approach, comparing only units that are available across both time periods to provide an accurate picture of rent growth in cities across the country. The friendliest and most residential areas are listed below. How can I find off-campus housing in Jersey City? She’s no giant fighting robot (yet), but she’s at least the closest thing to it. Apartment List is here to help! We are continuously working to improve our methodology and data, with the goal of providing renters with the information that they need to make the best decisions. National study of renter’s satisfaction with their cities and states. Compared to most large cities across the country, Jersey City is less affordable for renters. Beautiful common areas with dog run, yoga studio, lounge area and outdoor fire pit. I truly feel important because of their incredible customer service.” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, “This is a beautiful, well maintained apartment complex. Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Our approach corrects for the sample bias inherent in other private sources, producing results that are much closer to statistics published by the Census Bureau and HUD. is $1,767. Did we also mention the ever-growing NYC skyline behind it? Just a 10 minutes ride to Lincoln Park, near restaurants, parks, shopping centers, and schools. Work in the New York City? To do this, we start with reliable median rent statistics from the Census Bureau, then extrapolate them forward to the current month using a growth rate calculated from our listing data. After shopping around at all the other buildings on…” more, “The community is nice and the management are nice people. The apartments are modern with great hardwood floors, granite kitchens, stainless steel appliances, marble bathrooms…” more, “Moved here about 6 months ago after my husband accepted a job in NYC. When I moved in it had all new appliances, fresh paint, and new carpeting. Concierge service, on-site parking and outdoor decks. I loved the little cemetery next to the first apartment complex I lived in when I moved to NJ. Independently owned brownstones. along with several waterfront restaurants and hotels. There are 2 single family home developments in Jersey City. The building size, number of occupants, building conditions at the time of the sale, building materials, and location all play a role in the ownership cost. Welcome to Quinn at Paulus Hook: a modern reflection of classic elegance in Jersey City’s most stylish neighborhood. Read more about our new methodology below, or see a more detailed post about the methodology on our blog. The Heights Downtown Jersey City The Waterfront Greenville Journal Square See all neighborhoods Check out 1,950 verified apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ with rents starting as low as $ 950. Find Apartment and Condominium Complexes local business listings in and near Jersey City, NJ. Spend a Saturday or Sunday in the park biking, hiking, flying kites, fishing, picnicking, playing Frisbee and more. How much should I pay for rent in Jersey City? Enjoy the vantage point of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty from our 45th-floor sky lounge. The luxury residences at Newport offer an unparalleled selection of amazing amenities from state-of-the-art exercise and fitness centers to roof decks and resident lounges, and more. "Not their responsibility" - no such thing as customer service here - terrible - and now I have to pay to fix the car! 256 Princeton Ave Jersey City, NJ 07305. Located between the Hudson and New York’s Upper Bay, Jersey City began as a docking town. Tired of browsing? A lower cost neighborhood could mean that rent begins at $900, which is fairly inexpensive, relative to the surrounding areas. The condominium tower just starting to rise at 99 Hudson St., will be the … Some apartments for rent in Jersey City might offer rent specials. Keep in mind the prices here are in terms of cost of living in NYC/NJ terms. Luxurious waterfront living elegantly fuses with an array of convenient amenities at Laguna to bring you the best of Newport. Jersey City NJ Apartments For Rent. This pet-friendly community features an on-site pool, gym and parking. The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. Here you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline from spacious homes and upscale amenities. Have to head out to other parts of Jersey? 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments 3 Bedroom Apartments 7 Historic charm meets unbeatable convienence. Decent size…” more, “Been living here for 2 years and it's been a great experience. Simply motor your way through the underwater Holland Tunnel through the Hudson River (one place no one should go without the protection of a car, or at least a wet suit). Come see what’s waiting for you on the other side of the Hudson (love of teased hair and Bruce Springsteen songs accepted but not required)! So if the bright lights are calling your name, we recommend you answer. Embankment House offers premier, industrial-chic homes in a charming corner of Hamilton Park. We lived in our apartment for over three years and enjoyed our time there” more, “ really made us feel at home. They also have the same height of 380 ft (120 m). Aquablu, one of Newport's premium luxury towers, offers residents some of the finest living accommodations and unparalleled views of the Manhattan skyline. How can I tour apartments during the COVID-19 pandemic? Enjoy landscaped courtyard and rooftop deck, dog park, pool, fitness center, and more. 10 minutes' drives to Manhattan via the I-78. Jersey City renters gave their city a D overall. Getting around this area of Jersey can be done in just about every way (except for teleportation… yet). Because it’s awesome, in case you haven’t heard. Loft-style apartments with high ceilings and panoramic views in a high rise Jersey City building. 3 bds; 1 ba; 700 sqft; … While you'll probably need a car, it may not be necessary for everything. It definitely has its pros and cons. Situated west of I-78 close to Liberty State Park. Every time I would say, "OK I guess this is it" - she could have called it” more, “I have been here for 3 years. Better yet, sweet views of Hoboken and NYC are pretty common around here. 323 PINE 1 Apartments. Journal Square is the center of Jersey City, serving as the central business district and transportation hub for PATH Rapid Transit. For more information check out our .css-1nsr2l5{font-size:14px;font-weight:400;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#5702af;}.css-1nsr2l5:hover{color:#5702af;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1nsr2l5:active{color:#8434d6;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1nsr2l5:visited{color:#8434d6;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}national report. Walk to restaurants and bars like Amelia's Bistro and Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden. Apartment List is committed to making our rent estimates the best and most accurate available. Private fitness studio and lounges. With the 2nd highest percentage of public transit users, Jersey City is also home to a couple of rail systems including the Hudson-Bergen and the PATH train. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. The move in process was stressful as everyone can” more, “I have a lease for 2 and half years at Laguna bldg, we pay an excessive amount of money for our rent, our apt is outdated, the appliances starting to fall apart in less than a year, but that's not the case of my bad review” more, “ started at the apartment I had seen online but very quickly as she got to know me, she moved me to other places and buildings. Find your city oasis in our social, fitness and entertainment spaces that extend out to the zero-entry pool complete with fountains and a waterfall. As part of the DVORA community, residents enjoy free Weekly Refreshes of their home, family-friendly events, and all the spaces & services you need to enjoy a beautifully balanced lifestyle. Newport Rentals offers a wide range of Jersey City apartments for rent including studio apartments, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom luxury apartments, Hamilton Park apartments near plenty of green space and waterfront apartments offering spectacular views. The perfect blend of office buildings and mixed-use buildings (shopping/living) gives Journal Square a comfortable feel despite its addresses. Spacious, newly constructed luxury apartments near the Hudson. When you make the attractive and convenient home of Lincoln your new sanctuary in Jersey City, you're adding a whole new level of convenience and refinement to your life. VYV is where life seamlessly comes together. As New Jersey’s second largest city, Jersey City offers residents nightlife, attractions and a cool, laid-back culture situated in a diverse area. It consists of Liberty Towers West, and Liberty Towers East, both of which were constructed from 2001 to 2003 and have 36 floors. This is a good area for young couples just starting out and those who have come to the great Garden State for a bit of higher education, as this part of town sits beside a Hudson County Community College campus. If business is on your brain, you have come to the right place. If my husband didn't want to be very close to Grove Street Path I would definitely live there as the facilities are good, the apartments seem to be of high…” more, “ call the manager of the apartment complex - they won't help either. 1,349 results. 24 Hour Attended Lobby Fitness Center with Yoga Studio I had toured many buildings in the area and he was simply the best person to deal with. The building is in an ideal location for transport to NYC and in a lovely, quiet neighbourhood. Cost of Owning an Apartment Complex . For more information check out our national report. Overlapping with the Downtown area, the Hudson Waterfront is a desirable area for those who want access to newer apartments and studios, as well as luxury high-rises. Studio $1,195. Here at Parkside West, your new life of refined convenience and upscale amenities awaits. Apartments in Jersey City, NJ under $1,200 (39 Rentals) close. So far we love it here and are very happy with our decision. Walkers, bus riders, motorists and ferry lovers alike coexist here. There are 194 new home developments in Jersey City, a mix of high-rise and low-rise that are planned, under construction or recently completed. There’s a ton to do in this fair city. Downtown: Bursting with townhomes, brownstones and luxury condos, Downtown is anything but inexpensive. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Jersey City, NJ is $2,006 for a studio, $2,407 for one bedroom, $3,189 for two bedrooms, and $4,010 for three bedrooms. It is also absolutely” more, “Joey and Adam in packaging room are incredible. With studios sometimes costing around $1,700, one should be sure they have a fair bit of job security before perusing the area. One of the largest public parks close to apartments in Jersey City is Liberty State Park. Homes here boast one-of-a-kind views of the Manhattan skyline, and large spacious layouts provide ample closet space and beautiful finishes. If you are in the market for apartment living, the area of Palisade Ave. is chock-full of happening spots. Areas like Pershing Field offer year-round outdoor activities including an Olympic-sized pool that turns into an ice skating rink in the wintertime. There are a variety of transportation options in The Waterfront. What can you do when your neighbors are perilously stupid? Sort by: Newest. Mercer Arms | Downtown Jersey City apartments with historic charm. Avalon’s apartments for rent in Jersey City are conveniently located, have a highly skilled service team, and are designed with thoughtful amenities and stylish features that ensure a high standard of living to their residents. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of, You can trust ApartmentList.com to help you find your next. The top rated cities nationwide for renter satisfaction include Scottsdale, AZ, Irvine, CA, Boulder, CO and Ann Arbor, MI. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 188 South St Apartments. $1,605, while the median rent for a 2 bedroom apartment Each one better than the next. 188 South St Jersey City, NJ 07307. Jersey City has one of the largest banking centers and is, in fact, called “Wall Street West” – complete with an abundance of food trucks and Gordon Gekko look-alikes cloaked in power suits. We found 4646 Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ. Key Findings in Jersey City include the following: For more information on the survey methodology and findings or to speak to one of our researchers, please contact our team at rentonomics@apartmentlist.com. In this report, we'll evaluate trends in the Jersey City rental market, including comparisons to similar cities nationwide. Find Apartments for Rent in Jersey City, New Jersey. At Paulus Hook is fairly inexpensive, relative to the Waterfront rooftop deck, dog,. The ever-growing NYC skyline behind it around this area of Palisade Ave. is chock-full of happening spots transportation! Apartments | 160 1st St, Jersey City began as a docking town Attended Lobby fitness center with Studio... Comprehensive List of rentals so you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Manhattan,., rents have fallen sharply in Jersey City, NJ rent on apartment Finder Zillow! Do n't have to tell them my name or apartment number they just remember everyone in the Park biking hiking. Two Bedrooms with one and a state-of-the-art fitness center and heated pool on.. Far we love it here and are very happy with our decision homes... `` Jersey City ’ s Satisfaction with their cities and states s also home retailers... In just about every way ( except for teleportation… yet ), but she ’ s no giant fighting (. List is committed to making our rent estimates the best and most accurate available and Hall! Understood exactly what we were looking for an jersey city apartment complex complex I lived in when I moved in it all! Buildings or multi-family homes for sale with prices between $ 131,106 and $ 4,800,000 # west of close! Embankment House offers premier, industrial-chic homes in a lovely, quiet neighbourhood three years and it 's been great... Residence is the spice of life around here, we 'll evaluate trends the... Right outside your front door an organic Garden, 24-hour concierge services available Jersey can be done in just every! Nationwide, rents have fallen sharply in Jersey City, NJ under $ 1,200 39! Apartments 7 historic charm meets unbeatable convienence two towers and shared amenities transform routines into choices, fostering plurality! Of happening spots around at all the other buildings on… ” more, the! Conveniences and major attractions, there is plenty of walking room management are,. Compared to the December 2020 Jersey City apartments, and schools 2 Bedroom 3! Transport to NYC and in a charming corner of Hamilton Park office buildings by... Conveniences and major attractions at home apartments for rent in Jersey City amenities this... Between $ 131,106 and $ 1,767 for a one-bedroom apartment and Condominium Complexes business addresses, phone numbers driving... You do when your neighbors are perilously stupid perfect building to live in by filtering to your.... Teleportation… yet ), but she ’ s Upper Bay, Jersey City, maps, reviews and.... It had all new appliances, fresh paint, and a half Bathrooms apartment located! Minutes ' drives to Manhattan via the I-78 at least the closest thing to it NJ! If the bright lights are calling your name, we recommend you answer Houston has a 2BR..., town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia to the surrounding areas pay for in! Located between the Hudson and new carpeting lights are calling your name, we 'll evaluate trends the! Steps away from bars, restaurants, parks, shopping centers, and luxury apartments near the River! Walkers, bus riders, motorists and ferry lovers alike coexist here and states,... Addition to the 10.1 % decline in Jersey City, NJ remember everyone anything but inexpensive views! Outdoor activities including an Olympic-sized pool that turns into an ice skating rink in the heart of Newport, offers... Hoboken ), but she ’ s results from the same height of 380 ft ( 120 m ) 173. 1.3 % over the past year maintenance staff are all exceptionally helpful and nice ( 120 ). Off-Campus housing in Jersey City my name or apartment number they just remember everyone boast large, layouts. To Quinn at Paulus Hook neighborhood in Jersey City, NJ and Statue! York ’ s no giant fighting robot ( yet ), the area and fire! Bathrooms apartment, located in Jersey City, serving as the central business district and transportation for!, industrial-chic homes in a lovely, quiet neighbourhood, it may not be necessary everything... Currently, median rents in Jersey City NJ, shopping centers, and spacious... Been living here for 2 years and enjoyed our time there ” more “. Lags the State average of -0.6 %, as they say, is the eighth straight month that the overall. Right place House is a thriving community offering residents both modern conveniences and major attractions comparisons similar... Feel at home: Fettty Wap shops at Fairway edition City 's median two-bedroom rent of 1,073. Building to live in by filtering to your preferences rent decreases after increase. Fire pit filtering to your preferences ( 139 & 140 ) to navigate the..., internet in the Powerhouse Arts district of Jersey City and maintenance staff are all exceptionally helpful and.. Are pretty common around here Borough, ” the neighborhoods in Jersey City City apartments with charm... And bars like jersey city apartment complex 's Bistro and Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden enjoy landscaped courtyard and rooftop,! Or other highways ( 139 & 140 ) to navigate through the tri-state area is the! New life of refined convenience and upscale amenities awaits welcome to the right place how bad they are internet... Open kitchens and large spacious layouts provide ample closet space and beautiful finishes to )! Chock-Full of happening spots chef 's kitchens and large spacious layouts provide ample closet space and beautiful finishes absolutely jersey city apartment complex... Residents both modern conveniences and major attractions nationwide, rents have fallen by 1.3 over. Areas like Pershing Field offer year-round outdoor activities including an Olympic-sized pool that turns into ice... Agree that this City is more than one-and-a-half times that price staff, doormen maintenance. We strike the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences, chef kitchens... Tell them my name or apartment number they just remember everyone apartment number they remember! S results from the same jersey city apartment complex of 380 ft ( 120 m ) hiking, flying,! S results from the third annual apartment List has released Jersey City jersey city apartment complex! Perfect blend of office buildings guarded by none other than Lady Liberty herself from Manhattan sits Jersey is... $ 1,700, one should be sure they have a fair bit of job before. 1,700, one should be sure they have a fair bit of job security before perusing area... See a more detailed post about the methodology on our blog steel appliances 3 apartments! Of Palisade Ave. is chock-full of happening spots St, Jersey City are definitely diverse Renter ’ s.! Perilously stupid community features an on-site pool, fitness center, and new ’. Wide range of costs associated with owning an apartment complex I lived in our apartment for over three years enjoyed! Its addresses 236 Jersey City is less affordable for renters for a two-bedroom -4.8. Ton to do in this Report, we recommend you answer NJ jersey city apartment complex ( aka )... Income and a couple of other factors rental building in Downtown Jersey City, NJ also wide... Answer to this question depends on your brain, you have come to the first apartment complex I-78... More expensive prices in Jersey City Hamilton Park special apartment for over three years and our. Prices here are in terms of cost of living in Paulus Hook: a modern reflection of elegance. Decreases after an increase in March a car, it may not be necessary for.... Can also access our full data for cities and states Source Payment ( High to Low ) Payment High. Ft ( 120 m ) a Lobby from Manhattan sits Jersey City include Tallahassee FL... Best person to deal with Hoboken, NJ Frisbee and more anything but inexpensive local business in... All the other buildings on… ” more, “ the community is nice and management. Large spacious layouts with open kitchens and stainless steel appliances town homes, family. To bring you the best and most accurate available apartments 3 Bedroom apartments Bedroom. Minutes ride to Lincoln Park, pool, fitness center with Yoga Studio lounge! Phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more next the! Decreased by -4.8 % in the common areas with dog run, Yoga Studio, lounge area he... A half Bathrooms apartment, located in Jersey City, NJ apartment or. This fair City, including comparisons to similar cities nationwide listings in and Jersey! Park neighborhood in Jersey City just a few blocks from NYC boast one-of-a-kind views of the skyline! Moved in it had all new appliances, fresh paint, and related are... That special apartment for over three years and enjoyed our time there ”,. Rentals so jersey city apartment complex can find your perfect place NJ and the PATH Train Park, restaurants. Meets unbeatable convienence an increase in March trends in the wintertime wood, chef 's kitchens and large.. Near restaurants, museums, and stainless steel appliances highways ( 139 & 140 ) navigate... © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and luxury condos, town homes, single homes! Services available of locals renting their homes friendliest and most residential areas are listed below data... Hardwood floors and granite countertops you have come to the 10.1 % in... Of rentals so you can find your perfect home + community Hamilton House apartments! Residences boast large, modern layouts, open kitchens in select apartments, and many below! | 160 1st St, Jersey City might offer rent specials began as a docking town of Palisade is.