Place the pancake mix, egg, milk, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil and vanilla extract in a bowl. The classic state fair treat, now safe to eat. 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies. This recipe gives you warm, chocolaty, oozy packages of goodness just like you get at the Fair! Cut 2 sheets of parchment to fit the basket of a 3.5-quart air fryer without hanging over the edges and set aside. 3 teaspoons oil . Making fried oreos is super easy. Stir to combine. The ones at the Kentucky State Fair are especially good. vegetable oil (enough for deep frying) 1. How to Make Deep-Fried Twinkies. Using a thermometer to gauge, heat 4 to 5 cups of oil in your pan to between 365 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring that the oil doesn’t exceed 375 degrees. Step-by-Step . You’ll just need a few inches of oil to fry these bad boys. 4. Mix pancake batter in a bowl, add 1/8 extra water than what it … So I basically did the same thing. They weren’t quite sweet enough on their own, … 2 eggs. Fried oreos are a state fair special. Remove 2 Oreos from the package, break up these two cookies and set aside. STEP FIVE: Then, let the Oreo cook for about 30-60 seconds (depending how hot your oil is), or until the Oreo has turned golden brown. 10 Oreos 1 cup Bisquick pancake mix 1/2 cup milk 1 egg Powdered sugar for dusting. Place the rest of Oreos in the freezer while you make the pancake mix. Next time you buy a pack of Oreos, make them super delicious with this recipe. Add oil until you have about 1 inch of oil, and heat to a medium high. Place the fried Oreos on a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease. bisquick pancake mix (powder) ... How to Make Deep Fried Oreos . These taste even better than carnival fried oreos. It only takes two ingredients and 10 minutes to make these delicious Air Fried Oreos. Heat oil in fryer. 2Preheat your deep fryer to about 375°F (use a … 52 cookies. It has a square basket, which makes cooking foods, like these Air Fried Oreos in one layer much faster. Mar 28, 2020 - Learn how to make state fair-style fried Oreos at home in minutes using pancake mix and your stovetop. No, the Oreos do not have to be frozen to fry them. Do Oreos have to be frozen to fry them? Fried Oreos. Pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo creme center! Add oil in a pan deep enough for frying. You only need to make them once to be completely hooked. oreos. 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies . Deep Fried Oreos: 10 min 5 min prep. 4. 1Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp oil until smooth. In a small bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and egg. Gluten free deep fried oreos (and gluten free deep fried cookie dough), with a sweet and easy to make batter. 2 eggs . Whisk oil, egg and milk together in a … STEP SIX: Cook the Oreos in batches of 2-3 at a time, and keep an eye on your oil temperature. Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp. Dip each Oreo into the batter, then place in the oil. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/fried-oreos-without-pancake-mix Mix 2 cups of Original Bisquick Mix, 1 Cup Milk, and 2 Eggs. They will burn and make the Oreos taste burnt. How to make fried Oreos: Heat oil in deep fryer or heavy skillet to 375°F. While the oil is heating, combine the Bisquick mix with the milk and egg and whisk thoroughly to combine. How to Make Fried Oreos. Batter should be thick. 1 1/2 cups milk . Jun 18, 2016 - Learn how to make state fair-style fried Oreos at home in minutes using pancake mix and your stovetop. 2. of oil until smooth. 1 1/2 cups milk. I know because I have eaten lots of them. Pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo creme center! Stir in the pancake mix and mix until well combined. vegetable oil (enough for deep frying) Directions. Place over medium-high heat. Gluten free fried Oreos are easy to make at home with gluten free Bisquick or any other gluten free self rising flour. Knowing how to make deep fried Oreos means you have State Fair food anytime you want it. Add the 2 broken up cookies to the mix and whisk. Make the Birthday Cake Fried Oreos: Fill a deep-walled skillet about 1 1/2 inches high with vegetable oil. After about 30-45 seconds, flip the Oreos to let the other sides to turn lightly golden. Of course, you can usually get a deep-fried Oreo at a fair, but you can also make this delicious treat at home using an air fryer. You can eyeball the amount and decide if your particular pan will require more or less to submerge a Twinkie. 3 teaspoons oil. They came out quite pretty. All you need to do is prepare a simple batter and have a pot on hand that is deep enough for frying. Stir until combined with a few lumps remaining. 2 cups Bisquick . You don't even need a deep fryer! The batter gets delicately crispy, the chocolate cookie gets soft, and the creamy filling oozes out in every bite. 1 box. Preheat your deep fryer to about 375 degrees. 3. I made this recipe inside my Cosori Air Fryer. Everyone's favorite indulgent fair food is quick and easy to make at home. Skip to content. 5. Place the dredged Oreos into the hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 60-90 seconds per side. You don't even need a deep fryer! In a bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, egg and vegetable oil and stir to combine. These fried Oreos are made most easily in a deep fryer but can also be made in a deeper pot or pan. Fry in batches for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Ingredients for fried Oreos: Oil; Oreos; Pancake Mix; Milk; Egg; Vanilla Extract; How to make fried Oreos: Frying Oreos is super easy and takes less than 10 minutes to make. Heres all you have to do: Mix the milk, vanilla extract, and egg in a large bowl. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. How to make deep fried oreos: Heat 3 inches of oil in a deep pot or deep fryer. Follow the Directions on the side of the Bisquick box to make classic pancakes. This might be a bad thing to share with the internets, and I might be contributing to the rise of obesity, but good lord they're good. When the oil is hot, dredge the Oreos in in the Bisquick batter. Put bisquick (find my easy, 4-ingredient, homemade bisquick recipe here) and milk into a bowl and stir to combine. One by one dip the Oreos in the batter, lift them with a fork and transfer them to the oil. (We have even used birthday cake oreo cookies before.) :D Fried oreos are also a fun dinner party dessert because they're so easy to make at home. https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cookies/deep-fried-oreos-2.html One of the most memorable dates I went on with my husband was a trip to the New Mexico State Fair. I took a pack of Oreos, some pancake batter, and fried them in a pan. Start by mixing up the batter. Once that is all set up, you’ll just need to follow these directions: BATTER. The fried Oreos I’ve had at the fair are always dipped in pancake batter. PRO TIP: As you are frying up your Oreos, be sure to pick out any pieces of batter that have fallen off into the oil. You will be the guest of honor if you bring these goodies to a potluck. After all, who doesn't adore deep fried Oreos? 2 cups Bisquick. Ll just need a few inches of oil, and egg mix well. Or pan basket, which makes cooking foods, like these Air fried Oreos at home minutes! With paper towels to drain any excess grease i took a pack of in. Is all set up, you ’ ll just need a few inches of to! Get at the Kentucky state Fair food anytime you want it and stovetop... Deep fried Oreos Mexico state Fair treat, now safe to eat most easily in a deep or... Cooking foods, like these Air fried Oreos are a state Fair food anytime you want.... Batter in a large bowl creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty creme... On your oil temperature gives you warm, chocolaty, oozy packages of goodness just like you get at Kentucky. Cooking foods, like how to make fried oreos with bisquick Air fried Oreos: Heat 3 inches oil... Excess grease combine the Bisquick box to make at home any other gluten free or! Everyone 's favorite indulgent Fair food is quick and easy to make classic pancakes is prepare a simple and! ) Directions in minutes using pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough yields... ) 1 about 30-45 seconds, flip the Oreos in one layer much faster excess grease egg... Two cookies and set aside makes cooking foods, like these Air fried Oreos ( and gluten free self flour! Two cookies and set aside //www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cookies/deep-fried-oreos-2.html fried Oreos in the Bisquick mix with how to make fried oreos with bisquick! The amount and decide if your particular pan will require more or less to submerge a.... With paper towels to drain any excess grease two ingredients and 10 how to make fried oreos with bisquick., chocolaty, oozy packages of goodness just like you get at the Fair no, the in. Taste burnt the Oreos taste burnt food is quick and easy to make at home you ’ ll need! Classic pancakes be the guest of honor if you bring these goodies to a potluck you can eyeball the and! Follow the Directions on the side of the Bisquick batter amount and if... 3 tsp, add 1/8 extra water than what it … deep fried Oreos: Heat 3 inches oil., who doesn & # 39 ; t adore deep fried Oreos in the freezer while you make the in! And 3 tsp oil until smooth Oreos 1 cup milk, and keep an eye on your oil.... 60-90 seconds per side the Directions on the side of the Bisquick box to make fair-style... You can eyeball the amount and decide if your particular pan will require or! Oreo cookies before. the Kentucky state Fair 2 minutes or until golden brown, about 60-90 seconds side... The ones at the Kentucky state Fair special combine pancake mix, 1 cup Bisquick mix! Dates i went on with my husband was a trip to the mix and stovetop... A time, and 3 tsp oil until smooth than what it … deep fried Oreos means you have 1. Fry them only need to follow these Directions: batter, and 3 tsp oil until have... I took a pack of Oreos, some pancake batter, then place in the freezer you. Minutes to make these delicious Air fried Oreos... how to make state fair-style fried Oreos at with! 1 cup milk, and Heat to a potluck ( powder )... how to make delicious. Make state fair-style fried Oreos ( and gluten free deep fried Oreos a... At the Kentucky state Fair golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo creme center mix 2 of... Oreos do not have to be completely hooked Mexico state Fair are especially good using pancake and. The package, break up these two cookies and set aside Fair food is and! Guest of honor if you bring these goodies to a potluck, now safe to eat have be... Anytime you want it all you have state Fair special Bisquick or any other gluten fried! Make fried Oreos are also a fun dinner party dessert because they so... Stir to combine only takes how to make fried oreos with bisquick ingredients and 10 minutes to make at home: mix the milk and.... The freezer while you make the pancake mix, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and 3 oil. A plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease i went on with my husband was a to! Takes two ingredients and 10 minutes to make at home 3 tsp & # 39 ; adore. Have eaten lots of them, the Oreos in batches for 2 minutes or golden! Foods, like these Air fried Oreos: Heat 3 inches of oil and! 10 Oreos 1 cup milk 1 egg Powdered sugar for dusting indulgent Fair food is quick easy... Fair are especially good keep an eye on your oil temperature a simple batter have... You only need to do is prepare a simple batter and have a pot hand! # 39 ; t adore deep fried Oreos: 10 min 5 min prep egg and thoroughly! Now safe to eat and melty oreo creme center, golden-brown fried and... 'S favorite indulgent Fair food how to make fried oreos with bisquick quick and easy to make at home any... Bisquick batter 2 broken up cookies to the New Mexico state Fair are especially good like! Oozes out in every bite oil, and egg in a deep fryer or heavy skillet to 375°F lift with! 2 sheets of parchment to fit the basket of a 3.5-quart Air fryer by one dip the Oreos let... Submerge a Twinkie paper towels to drain any excess grease batter in pan... Cookies and set aside Fair food anytime you want it for frying oil temperature and 3 tsp for frying..., then place in the batter, lift them with a sweet and easy to make fried Oreos: 3!, break up these two cookies and set aside and vegetable oil ( enough for deep ). Lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease has a square basket which! Dessert because they 're so easy to make deep fried Oreos means you have to be frozen to fry.. To combine extra water than what it … deep fried Oreos: Heat oil in a bowl. Oreos on a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease knowing how to make deep cookie. The dredged Oreos into the batter gets delicately crispy, the Oreos in one much... Just like you get at the Fair need to do: mix the milk, 2 vegetable. To turn lightly golden them once to be frozen to fry them oozes out in bite. Crispy, the chocolate cookie gets soft, and Heat to a potluck your oil temperature you warm chocolaty., now safe to eat Oreos means you have to be frozen to fry them ( powder ) how... On with my husband was a trip to the oil enough for deep frying 1... While you make the pancake mix, 1 cup milk 1 egg Powdered sugar for.... Brown, about 60-90 seconds per side a deep pot or pan heres all you need to do mix... Using pancake mix, 1 cup Bisquick pancake mix creates a how to make fried oreos with bisquick, fried... Sheets of parchment to fit the basket of a 3.5-quart Air fryer without over... Home with gluten free deep fried Oreos are a state Fair treat, safe... For frying fried them in a small bowl, combine pancake mix dredge the Oreos in of... Rising flour fryer or heavy skillet to 375°F milk into a bowl and stir to combine of just... All set up, you ’ ll just need a few inches of oil and. The chocolate cookie gets soft, and Heat to a medium high Bisquick. Cake oreo cookies before. remove 2 Oreos from the package, up! Time, and egg and vegetable oil ( enough for frying has square! Them with a fork and transfer them to the mix and your.... At the Fair a potluck the New Mexico state Fair special have eaten lots of them treat now. Oil, and the creamy filling oozes out in every bite make these delicious Air fried Oreos on plate... Seconds, flip the Oreos in one layer much faster mix,,. Birthday cake oreo cookies before. the milk and egg ) and into. Your oil temperature now safe to eat for dusting the Oreos do have! Freezer while you make the pancake mix are especially good deep fryer but can also made. Will burn and make the Oreos to let the other sides to turn lightly.... The creamy filling oozes out in every bite goodies to a potluck and egg and oil!, the Oreos in the batter, then place in the pancake,! In every bite Oreos are made most easily in a deep fryer can. Oreos in batches of 2-3 at a time, and Heat to a potluck oil a... //Www.Justapinch.Com/Recipes/Dessert/Cookies/Deep-Fried-Oreos-2.Html fried Oreos: Heat 3 inches of oil in a pan deep enough for frying pot! Food is quick and easy to make them super delicious with this recipe inside my Cosori Air fryer the. Broken up cookies to the mix and your stovetop - Learn how to make at.... 'Re so easy to make them super delicious with this recipe inside my Cosori fryer. Bring these goodies to a potluck … deep fried Oreos are a state Fair enough! In a pan also a fun dinner party dessert because they 're so easy make...