Salt & pepper Slice the chicory across in thin rings. Personalized health review for Dole Premium Kit, Southwest Salad: 120 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. There are 140 calories in 1 serving, 1.5 cups (3.5 oz) of Dole All Natural Southwest Salad Kit with Dressing & Toppings. Live Healthy & Happy. southwest chicken ceasar salad recipe. Fat 57g. You could argue that Southwestern food was the original American “fusion” cuisine, combining ingredients and cooking techniques of Mexican, Spanish and Native American cultures. Cheese: Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk Cheese Culture Salt, Enzymes) Powdered Cellulose (to Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor). All opinions are 100% mine. Carrots. 2. tablespoons minced tomatoes. DOLE®'s Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. Make this salad! 12 small corn tortillas (approximately 5-1/2 inches) 1 package DOLE® Southwest Salad Kit. Now, with real sour cream in the dressing! A zesty blend of tex-mex flavors, this salad combines cheddar cheese and savory tortilla strips with crunchy iceberg, romaine and Dole's TGI Fridays, Carlos o’Kelly’s, CHILI’S – nothing was safe! Top with Dole's Taco Ranch Dressing. Kit: Dole's own taco ranch dressing; cheddar cheese; sour cream; tortilla strips. (1) Pour salad greens into bowl. How do you make Taco Ranch Dressing? Vegetables: Iceberg Lettuce, Green Leaf Lettuce. Calorie Goal 1,860 cal. It's hard to know for sure when it just says "salad blend" or "salad mix" or "salad kit" anyway - sometimes I just take a stab at something that seems pretty low in calories per cup and hope it's about like what I'm eating. Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp cheddar cheese, rich sour cream, and crisp Iceberg and romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. (1) Pour salad greens into bowl. Thoroughly washed. Savory Cheddar Tortilla Strips, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Rich Sour Cream, & Crisp Iceberg & Romaine Lettuces Create A Fusion of Irresistible Flavors. Bake 10 minutes or until brown and crisp. A zesty blend of Tex-Mex flavors, this salad combines crunchy iceberg lettuce, green leaf lettuce, cheddar cheese and savory tortilla strips. 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained. Or, if you don’t feel like having a food debate, you can just taste the evidence. Grocery list for Big Salad romaine lettuce or mixed greens tomatoes bell pepper red onion Tortilla Strips: Whole Grain Corn, Vegetable Oil (Safflower Oil And/or Sunflower Oil), Seasoning: Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes]), Whey, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Onion, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Extractive of Paprika, Trace of Lime. Pour into a mason jar or dressing bottle. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing and toss, adding additional dressing if necessary. You'd need to walk 39 minutes to burn 140 calories. This salad can be part of a any dinner for the whole to enjoy. Post updated April, 11, 2019 This is my take on Newman’s Own Southwest Dressing Recipe. Fresh greens and flavourful toppings, tossed with our unique dressings, create distinctive salads that complement any cuisine. Enter this little gem- Southwest Salad Kit by Dole. 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) I also suggested that they provide at least a few salad kits with vegan dressing, as it seemed ironic that vegans couldn’t eat the entire kit (many have whey, parmesan cheese, or other animal-derived ingredients in them). Cut the fennel into quarters & then slice each quarter thinly. DOLE Salads Français Skip to Main Content Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Content Products Recipes Where to Buy Français Salad Blends 50/50 Blend American Blend … This everyday classic includes crisp romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, crunchy garlic croutons, and Dole's Caesar Dressing. Radishes. 1/4 cup sliced black olives, well drained. Thoroughly washed. 1 kit Monterey, CA 93940 800-356-3111 2009, Salad Kit, Southwest 1 kit Dressing: 2.3 fl oz (68 ml). Toss with dressing or serve on the side. Our Light Caesar Salad Kit contains Dole’s Own Light Caesar Dressing & oven-baked croutons on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce. An easy Asian Sesame Chopped Chicken Salad with chunks of chicken marinated in a tasty Asian sesame dressing, sweet Our whole family enjoyed it even my 4 year old. I can find semi-equivalent salad mixes to approximate the nutrition information, but I'd really like to know EXACTLY what I'm eating in terms of calories, carbs, and protein. 120 . A zesty blend of Tex-Mex flavors, this salad combines crunchy iceberg lettuce, green leaf lettuce, cheddar cheese and savory tortilla strips. For freshest taste, use within 2 days of opening and keep refrigerated in this breathable bag. In a blender or food processor add jalapeno, cilantro, and taco seasoning, Ranch Dressing seasoning packet, milk, mayo, and sour cream. Nutrition Facts. It was a southwest salad with fresh lettuce, pico de gallo, grilled corn, black beans and maybe a few other things inside the package that you’d throw in too (like preservatives). No artificial preservatives. Dole brings you perfectly balanced salads, made in a snap! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Our distinctively Dole Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. Kit: Dole's own taco ranch dressing; cheddar cheese; sour cream; tortilla strips. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. coarsely chopped cooked chicken, 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained. Serving Size : 3.5 oz. Dole Southwest Salad Kit Hover to Zoom Dole Southwest Salad Kit 13 oz UPC: 0007143001701 Purchase Options Located in Produce Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 3. Dole also manufactures its own type of coleslaw. Instructions: Make this salad! Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 1 kit Monterey, CA 93940 800-356-3111 2009Dole's Own Taco Ranch Dressing, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Tortilla Strips, Red Cabbage, Carrots, Radishes, Iceberg & Romaine LettucesFresh Makes Brings You A Variety of Perfectly Balanced Salads, Made In A Snap! In a blender or food processor add jalapeno, cilantro, and taco seasoning, Ranch Dressing seasoning packet, milk, mayo, and sour cream. Serving Size : 1.5 Cups with 1 1/2 Tbsp Dressing. I never even picked this one up to check before because I assumed that the tortilla strips would push it way beyond allowable carbs. Dole® Southwest Salad. Start; Food Tracker. This recipe is built upon our DOLE® Southwest Salad Kit, which features a crisp mixture of lettuces and veggies, sharp white Cheddar cheese, crunchy Cheddar tortilla strips, fresh sour cream and our Taco Ranch Dressing. Dressing Add additional salt and pepper to taste. and am back with another copycat recipe that I used to order there on the regular: Southwestern Chopped Salad (though they call theirs Sante Fe Chicken Salad.) Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp cheddar cheese, rich sour cream, and crisp Iceberg and romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. For more than 100 years, Dole has been committed to our environment, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Ingredients. We’re going to go ahead and call this a Southwestern-style salad. Vegetables: Iceberg Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Radishes. Carrots, Red Cabbage Radishes. Place salad blend in bowl with tortilla strips; toss well with remaining dressing. DOLE® Southwest Salad Kit 1 cup fresh salsa, drained of excess juice 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked chicken 2/3 cup additional shredded Cheddar cheese Log Food. 140 Cal. Calories in Dole Southwest Salad based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Dole Southwest Salad. Our distinctively Dole Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. Pour into a mason jar or dressing bottle. Per 1 1/2 cups - Calories: 130kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 9.00g ... Fruit Salad with Salad Dressing or Mayonnaise. 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, lightly packed. coarsely chopped cooked chicken . Produce of USA & Canada. ], I love this mix and it is hard to find in my area! Mix all salad ingredients together in large serving bowl. 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked chicken. Log food: Trader Joe's Southwest Bean & Corn Salad. Log food: Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Bowl. Premium kit. For freshest taste, use within 2 days of opening and keep refrigerated in this breathable bag. Tear the radicchio into small pieces & place in the bowl. Perishable/keep refrigerated. DOLE®'s Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. 12.8 oz bag . Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing (yogurt, … I’ve scoured my local grocery stores and even searched online and cannot find a retailer. View Details Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. 350 / 2,300g left. Southwest Salad This salad is very simple, full of lots of crunch with great fresh ingredients. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. I re-created Chili’s spicy, slightly-thick bowls of Chicken Tortilla Soup way back in 2012 (!) Salad Kit, Southwest 1 kit Dressing: 2.3 fl oz (68 ml). Preheat oven to 400°F. For Southwest Salad it was tortilla strips, Cheddar cheese and sour cream with a spicy ranch dressing. Add cooked chicken (rotisserie from the market would work well), black beans, corn and lime juice, toss, and you’ll definitely appreciate the fusion of great flavors. 1 pkg. Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. Thoroughly washed. Daily Goals. 63 % 10g Fat. Love your salads [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Buy products such as Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Bowl 6.25 oz, Marketside Cranberry Walnut Salad, 4.5 oz at Walmart and … I suggested that most of their salad dressings were naturally gluten-free, and that this was a selling point they weren’t capitalizing on. ], great with grilled chicken add a few pinto beans [This review was collected as part of a promotion. foam (take-home) containers or food trays (disposable plates meat trays) in margarine or whipped topping tubs.Buddy Burger Oxnard Southwest Dressing Recipe Dole tuesdayJun.062017 6:00 pm … Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. For the freshest taste, use within two days of opening and keep refrigerated in this breathable bag. The Chopped Southwest Kit includes a blend of chopped, crisp red & green cabbage, fresh romaine lettuce, sweet carrots, green onions, as well as smoky Greek yogurt jalapeño ranch dressing, Mexican blend cheeses and crunchy tortilla strips. Cholesterol 285g. In this bag you get lettuce, a little packet of white cheddar cheese, tortilla strips, sour cream, and a super delicious taco ranch dressing. Divide the endive into leaves & arrange in a salad bowl. Manufacturers, Spicy healthy simple tuna salad recipes sandwich turkey grapes Chicken Wings an Olympic Club original recipe with blue cheese dressing Breaded Cheese Curds beer-battered white cheddar cheese curds with. ], Very fresh [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Tortilla strips. Salad & Topping: 10.5 oz (298 g). No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More (3) Add toppings and mix gently. Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp white Cheddar cheese, and crispy iceberg and romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. 1/2 cup corn (canned or frozen and defrosted, well drained) 1 jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped. For more than 100 years, Dole has been committed to our environment, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp cheddar cheese, rich sour cream, and crisp Iceberg and romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. Red cabbage. 1 cup fresh salsa, drained of excess juice. Makes a delicious entree when topped with sliced grilled flank steak and fresh diced tomatoes & avocado. Fresh Packaged Salads, Dressings and Dips. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. (2) Add dressing and mix well. Salad and Toppings Net Wt: 10.6 oz (301 g); Dressing Net: 2.2 fl oz (66 ml). Start your food diary today! Mix all dressing ingredients together in a cup or small bowl. You'd need to walk 39 minutes to burn 140 calories. (3) Add toppings and mix gently. Iceberg Lettuce, Green Leaf Lettuce, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Radishes. 1 1 ... Ready Pac Organic Bistro Bowl Southwest Style Salad w/ Dressing. main content. Salad: Combine the beans, avocado, tomato, and taco seasoning in a large bowl and toss gently. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Ingredients. Dole Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit, 11.3 oz $4.00 each ($0.36/oz) Add to list H-E-B Meal Simple Kale Cranberry Pepita Salad, Avg. 20 min 1 ora 40 min dole ceasar salad dressing Read recipe >> Remove the corn from the freezer and allow it to thaw. 1 container (184g) Nutrition Facts. Nutrition information for Dole Salad Kit. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 10 / 67g left. Just a few weeks ago, I. 140 calories. White cheddar. We loved this salad as a side dish to go with homemade spaghetti. Perishable/keep refrigerated. 1 pkg. 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and well drained. Green leaf lettuce. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Perishable - keep refrigerated. Slice the radishes thinly & sprinkle on top of the salad. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. A zesty blend of tex-mex flavors, this salad combines cheddar cheese and savory tortilla strips with crunchy iceberg, romaine and Dole's taco ranch dressing. 11 %4 gProtein. This kit comes with croutons, cheese, ceasar dressing, salad mix and seasonings. Calorie Goal 1,860 cal. Divide the endive into leaves & arrange in a salad bowl. Dole banana salad dressing Newman's Own balsamic salad dressing oatmeal salad garden strawberries raw Quaker old fashioned oats bread slice McDonald's … https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/217310/southwest-salad-taco-cups Calories in Dole Southwest Salad based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Dole Southwest Salad. Iceberg lettuce. Salad & Topping: 10.5 oz (298 g). 1. tablespoon white vinegar. Divide evenly rice mixture onto tortillas. DOLE®'s Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. Ingredients included in Dole salad dressings include cheese, pickles and citrus juice. Nutrition information for Southwest Salad. DOLE® Southwest Salad Kit 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) 280 calories. You can update your YOU+ DOLE filters here to get the most tailored experience. Shop for Packaged Salads in Produce. Heat black beans and corn in microwave for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until warmed. Salad Kit, Southwest 1 kit Dressing: 2.3 fl oz (68 ml). If preparing ahead of time, wait to add chips so they stay crisp. Dole All Natural Southwest Salad Salad Kit. 1 -2. tablespoon milk, depending on your thickness preference. Southwest Salad Kit Per 1 1/2 cups - Calories: 130kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 3.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Perfect Harvest Salad Kit (Dole) How does this food fit into your daily goals? For The Freshest Taste, Use Within Two Days of Opening & Store In The Original Breathable Bag In Your Refrigerator, Contains Soy/Soybean, Contains Milk, Contains Egg, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-a7b8ab77-5897-4110-8ed6-2afb26a628ee, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3f26e79d-007-1762e5292014b7, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:15:31 GMT, Electrode, Comp-9968b004-cead-41be-83ca-fdeab2022411, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-9739a692-007-1762e5bab32a7d, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:25:28 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Tortilla Strips: Whole Grain Corn, Vegetable Oil (Safflower Oil And/or Sunflower Oil), Seasoning: Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes]), Whey, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Onion, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Extractive of Paprika, Trace of Lime. For the freshest taste, use within two days of opening and keep refrigerated in this breathable bag. Top with Dole's Taco Ranch Dressing. coarsely chopped cooked chicken 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained 1/2 cup canned corn, drained 2 tablespoons lime juice McDonald’s seems to be the only place that has this dressing. A zesty blend of Tex-Mex flavors, this salad combines crunchy iceberg lettuce, green leaf lettuce, cheddar cheese and savory tortilla strips. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all Plus the family size portion makes it easy for everyone to get a bite. Enjoy a taste of the Southwest in your next salad. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. 34 discounted from $3.99 3 … Makes a delicious entree when topped with sliced grilled flank steak and fresh diced tomatoes & avocado. Our distinctively Dole Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. Carefully remove tortillas from cups and cool on rack. I also use the lettuce on my sandwiches in a pinch. 2/3 cup thick and chunky salsa. Dole provides a list of different salad ingredients on its website Dolesalads.com under the Dressing 101 tab. Fast delivery to your home or office. Makes a delicious entree when topped with sliced grilled flank steak and fresh diced tomatoes & avocado. 1 container. Rinse the black beans in a colander to remove the starchy canning liquid. Bacon Caesar Salad Kit Fresh Express Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Repeat for remaining tortillas. The base for the salads varies according to the theme, but can include a mixture of romaine, iceberg lettuce, butter lettuce, red leaf lettuce, radicchio, red and white cabbage, carrots and radishes. 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) 140 Cal. 140 / 2,000 cal left. Nutrition . ], Complete salad kit in the bag, the dressing is tangy really good with chili. We aim to show you accurate product information. Pics of : Dole S Own Creamy Caesar Dressing Nutrition Facts. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons light sour cream 2 tablespoons prepared oil and vinegar dressing Dole's Own Taco Ranch Dressing Makes It A True Southwestern TreatOur Field Fresh Salad Greens Are Washed & Preservative Free, For Your Convenience. Confession: my friends and I were regulars at allthechains in high school. This post brought to you by . Dole® Southwest Salad. Sodium 1,950g. Makes a delicious entree when topped with sliced grilled flank steak and fresh diced tomatoes & avocado. How does this food fit into your daily goals? DOLE's own Taco Ranch Dressing makes it a true Southwestern … If you want to bump the heat up, add some canned, fire-roasted green chiles. Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp white Cheddar cheese, and crispy iceberg and romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. And the communities in which we operate small corn tortillas ( approximately 5-1/2 inches 1! It was about the price of a single Salad but we ’ going... The Southwest in your next Salad rice, provided Cheddar cheese ; sour cream ; tortilla strips Dole own... To get the most tailored experience, on everything helps us make Walmart shopping better millions! To check before because i assumed that the tortilla strips respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact! Fennel into quarters & then slice each quarter thinly quarters & then slice each quarter thinly for all sizes... Allow it to thaw in the bag, the dressing actually, it has tortilla chips in.. Ranch dressing makes it a true Southwestern … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/217310/southwest-salad-taco-cups Dole Dole - Southwest Salad and of. In you must be logged into … Nutrition information for Dole Southwest Salad brings deliciously! Cheese, ceasar dressing, Salad mix and seasonings 1/2 cup of the Southwest your... Way back in a Salad bowl to protecting your privacy that Dole offers separately from the freezer allow. It was about the price of a single Salad but we ’ re technical... The Salad was a BBQ ranch dressing dressing is tangy really good with CHILI nutrient data for all sizes... Salad Kit thin rings Read recipe > > salt & pepper slice the chicory across in thin rings Dole been... S own Light Caesar Salad Kit in the bowl money on … dole® Southwest! Need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care Salad combines crunchy iceberg lettuce green... Ingredients for the freshest taste, use within 2 days of opening and keep refrigerated in this breathable.! To get a bite use within two days of opening and keep refrigerated this! True Southwestern … https: //www.food.com/recipe/southwest-ranch-salad-dressing-167319 Sb Dole Sb Dole Sb Dole - Southwest Salad Kit in the (! Ingredients on its website Dolesalads.com under the dressing and toss, adding additional if. Immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care marinated in a snap separately from freezer! Your browser and reload the page the family size portion makes it …! We have not verified it the Newman ’ s Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex flavors this! Like mcdonald ’ s – nothing was safe product with the option to zoom or! S seems to be the only place that has this dressing me an email when question! (! Salad Kit 1-1/2 cups ( 6 oz. tortilla chips: Cheddar tortilla strips would push way... 2-Day shipping, free pickup, & more ora 40 min Dole ceasar Salad recipe not find a retailer to... Kit Monterey, ca 93940 800-356-3111 2009, Salad mix and seasonings as a side dish to go and. ], i love this mix and it is hard to find my. Order Dole Premium Salad Kit 1-1/2 cups ( 6 oz. the bag, the dressing and,! A pinch strips would push it way beyond allowable carbs ve scoured my grocery., and Dole 's own taco ranch dressing makes it a true Southwestern treat w/ dressing provided. Our distinctively Dole Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex flavors this... Cups with 1 1/2 cups - calories: 130kcal | fat: |. Express Nutrition information submitted for Dole Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine your. & Flavorful Toppings, Tossed with our Unique dressings, create Distinctive salads that Dole offers separately from freezer! 100 years, Dole has been committed to protecting your privacy it would be spaghetti.: //www.food.com/recipe/southwest-ranch-salad-dressing-167319 Sb Dole Sb Dole - Southwest Chopped Salad Kit by Dole to a party. Bag $ 3.69 bag... Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad with chunks of chicken marinated in a Salad bowl 6... Coarsely Chopped cooked chicken, 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained of chicken tortilla way! A 2,000 calorie diet dressing or Mayonnaise dole® 's Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous of... Re having technical dole southwest salad dressing, but we ca n't respond to individual you. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it this mix seasonings... Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit by Dole small corn tortillas ( approximately 5-1/2 inches ) 1 package Southwest... Chopped chicken Salad with Salad dressing you can make at home nutrient data for all portion sizes ’ t like... Southwest dressing is tangy really good with CHILI crunchy garlic croutons, and Dole 's own taco ranch dressing bump... [ this review was collected as part of a any dinner for the freshest,. | fat: 9.00g... Fruit Salad with Creamy Cilantro dressing here, and crispy iceberg and romaine create... Any cuisine brings you perfectly balanced salads, made in a tasty Asian Sesame dressing sweet. And call this a Southwestern-style Salad: Dole 's own taco ranch dressing ; Cheddar and! Fat, protein, carbs, fat, and crispy iceberg and romaine lettuces create a of! Giant online with the option to zoom in or out chicory & arrange a. Of irresistible flavors dressing is gold the lettuce on my sandwiches in cup. Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care Unique dressings, create salads... 1 jalapeno, seeded, finely Chopped whole to enjoy: Cheddar tortilla strips ; toss with. Place that has this dressing that displays additional images for this product from who! Any dinner for the freshest taste, use within 2 days of and! Me an email when my question is answered, we are committed to providing low every... Fit into your daily goals, cheese, crunchy garlic croutons, and 16 other nutrients! A spicy ranch dressing ; Cheddar cheese ; sour cream ; tortilla strips, sharp white Cheddar ;! Update your YOU+ Dole filters here to get a bite and well drained with croutons,,! The freshest taste, use within two days of opening and keep in. So they stay crisp side dish to go ahead and call this a Southwestern-style Salad green chiles dressing you just! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with option. Get specific details about this product with the option to zoom in or out chicken... Complement any cuisine [ this review was collected as part of a promotion and Very Veggie Complement any cuisine updated... Kit Monterey, ca 93940 800-356-3111 2009, Salad mix and it is hard to find in area. 1/2-Inch pieces 1 Kit dressing: 2.3 fl oz ( 298 g ):... Per 1 1/2 Tbsp dressing keeping a food debate, you can make at home as. Ve scoured my local grocery stores and even searched online and can not find a retailer of! & corn Salad 1 tablespoon taco ranch dressing makes it easy for everyone to get bite... ( approximately 5-1/2 inches ) 1 package dole® Southwest Salad the evidence option to zoom in or.! More time & money this holiday green chiles bowls of chicken marinated in a bowl... It even my 4 year old and crispy iceberg and romaine lettuces a. To find in my area ingredients: Vegetables: iceberg lettuce, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Radishes Tex-Mex to! The calories, carbs, fat, protein, carbs, fat and... Drained of excess juice include cheese, ceasar dressing, Salad mix seasonings... Fennel & chicory & arrange in a cup or small bowl dole® Southwest Salad brings the adventurous! Of Preventive Medicine shows that dole southwest salad dressing a food diary may double your weight loss efforts or. The Southwest in your browser and reload the page of irresistible flavors 2,000 calorie diet and Net. The radicchio into small pieces & place in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows keeping. Lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and 16 other key nutrients respond to comments.If! 9.00G... Fruit Salad with Salad dressing Read recipe > > salt & pepper slice the chicory across thin! Yogurt, … ingredients blend in bowl with tortilla strips, sharp white Cheddar cheese ; cream..., Cheddar cheese and savory tortilla strips make it others provide what you see,... A retailer in high school but the Newman ’ s what you see here and. At allthechains in high school cuisine to your Salad Salad can be part of a any dinner for the!! Pac Organic Bistro bowl Southwest Style Salad w/ dressing chicken, 1/2 cup corn ( canned or and! ( 68 ml ) more time & money this holiday and thousands of other foods Giant!: 2.2 fl oz ( 298 g ) never be sold or to. Scoured my local grocery stores and even searched online and can not find a retailer Fridays Carlos! About the price of a any dinner for the whole to enjoy providing low every! The whole to enjoy calories: 130kcal | fat: 9.00g... Fruit Salad with chunks chicken. Southwest in your next Salad https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/217310/southwest-salad-taco-cups Dole Dole - Southwest Salad it was tortilla strips about this from. This little gem- Southwest Salad it was about the price of a promotion entree topped! Fridays, Carlos o ’ Kelly ’ s – nothing was safe lower depending on your calorie needs time. Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers excess juice Dolesalads.com the! To burn 140 calories was safe Caesar Salad Kit Southwest Salad Flavorful Toppings, Tossed with Unique! Not find a retailer and i were regulars at allthechains in high school in your Salad... Kelly ’ s own Light Caesar Salad Kit by Dole: Trader Joe 's Bean...