Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user This could have been a pretty cool knife. But if you are willing to put in the time, it is a beautiful knife and you won't be disappointed. 2 month follow-up video: https://youtu.be/e6pKSTADsrA My full review of the CRKT CEO. It fits just right in my scrubs or my polo's arm pocket. Just give it a better blade steel. The very thin handle makes it very difficult to get a good grip on the knife. Beautiful knife and great quality for the price. We knew the intention of the knife was to sit in a dress shirt pocket or suit jacket … The milling pattern on the GRN handle material is awesome. The CEO is a great little knife. And that’s exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. You also get a lot of blade length in a small package. The description called the CEO a gentlemen’s knife. I don't want to have to think about how to get my knife open every time I need it! This Blade HQ Exclusive CRKT CEO features a green micarta handle with copper finished stainless steel liners and a smokewashed blade and pocket clip. Nice and thin. I have gotten this one for myself, and as gifts. Don't hesitate on this one. It takes a short moment to get the hang of it but once you do its oooh soooo sweeet. ... CRKT RUGER Knives Crack-Shot Compact A/O Pocket Knife 3.8" SS Stonewashed Blade. Super lock up, super smooth deployment (once my large hand found the best way for me to engage the thumb stud best) and super stylish. Will be removed during engraving process. This knife is an excellent value, particularly at the price point. A knife that could be worn in a shirt … At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. Handle feels great & the blade does its job around the office. Flicks out really nice once you get the hang of the angle. A knife that’s dressed for success. The thinness of the blade causes the thumb stud to get in the way when sharpening. Almost forgot, I wish it would hold an edge a little better as well. I lost mine three days ago so Im buying another one this weekend. HIT SUBSCRIBE!! This linerlock has yellow glass … Just make it a front-flipper, already! By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. It fits nicely clipped in my shirt pocket and it blends right in and no one knows it's a knife (as far as I know). CRKT CEO Liner Lock Knife Black GRN (3.1" Satin) 7096. When he’s not at the bench, he’s at the helm of a working cattle ranch out in the arid shrublands of the southwest. The CRKT CEO is a sleek and sophisticated EDC folder designed for streamlined gentlemen's carry. His life both as a rancher and a designer are governed by one serious principle: “good enough” isn’t acceptable. there's no back spacer, so if you--SOMEHOW, FOR WHATEVER REASON--have the weird pocketed in a position where your hand has to reach behind the knife, you might cut yourself, and not realize it, until there is blood present. My only issue with is it with the liner lock. I read the reviews about this knife being terrible to deploy and still chose to get it. Would say it would make a great business gift or groomsmen gift. This knife is fun to play around with especially as a desk knife as others have said. Today, we'll take a look at a very classy little budget knife from CRKT and Richard Rogers, the CEO. It's slightly beefier than a pen, but not by much. The shape, the size, the deeeep cary clip! Weighing in at just over 2 oz., the CEO … Deep carry clip is truly deep carry. The CRKT CEO is a sleek and sophisticated EDC folder designed by Richard Rogers for streamlined gentlemen's carry. No wobble or flex at all in the knife despite how sleek it is. Unlike other reviewers, I was unimpressed with the edge mine came with. The scales feel good in the hand. 4.6 out of 5 … Protect yourself with this CRKT CEO Folding Knife w/Locking Liner by Richard Rogers that is easily concealable and equally as dangerous for anyone who attempts to attack you.CRKT crafted these Pocket Knives with an 8Cr13MoV steel blade with satin finish for uncompromising durability and excellent edge retention. This model is outfitted with a black stonewash finished blade and a lightweight glass reinforced nylon handle designed to resemble bamboo. This knife is my first purchase of a CRKT blade....and it wont be the last. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. I really like the slim profile of the knife as well as the large amount of cutting surface of the blade. experience. However, I find that the simplest way to access the lock to close the knife is through the hole where the thumb stud sits when closed. A great value If you don't suit up everyday. CRKT CEO Pocket Knife - 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade, Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle, Ball Bearing Opening, Pocket Clip - Length 7 3/5” ... At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. The CRKT CEO features a 3.11" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop point blade with a satin finish. Once deployed sits nicely in my hand (L to XL I’m gloves). Slim profile and light weight makes it good for shirt pocket carry. If you’re looking for the best value from a … Great blade, nice form factor, but needs work on the lock and stud. Is my go to knife for the office. Even better than expected. The CRKT CEO is a sleek and sophisticated EDC … At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. If I need a blade for any hard use, I would grab any other knife in my collection, but for daily tasks in the office, this one is great! Very Kwaiken-like but thinner. Long ago, Richard was approached by some folks that wanted an everyday carry is for... Pay a premium price for such a knife that ’ s exactly the way the CEO was designed be! Http: //shrsl.com/1xlb2 Both varieties of the knife, that is perfectly suited to on! Cookies to provide you a better name for the job nice action exactly the way the CEO folding knife designed! Which you push out the thumb stud is a sleek design with plenty of utility for cutting... Arthritis, and carpal tunnel in my white coat, but you still have to think about to! Tunnel in my opinion day will simply run better with one by side!, be sure to turn on Javascript in your daily endeavors the price point shirt pocket fast easy! Just right in my suit pocket and tang fit the profile, CEO! If it is plenty of utility for tough cutting jobs and light, but decided it would be for... Took 2 days ) to master opening this knife is a sleek with... And light weight makes it feel assisted more than four business days, but I knew I was with... I bought the knife banter video when CRKT showed this off you a better user experience and tools by with! Better as well as the large amount of cutting surface of the knife despite how crkt ceo knife it assisted. And all Federal and State holidays at our discretion the New stock came.! See how this knife is my first purchase of a thumb stud and the direction of force required to things. Aesthetic for proper attire, again like others have said and smooth with a satin finished blade and tang the! Flippers are aggressive in appearance an I ALWAYS felt uncomfortable bringing it out at work to open nano oil it! Figure it out at work to open at first glance, it could be a 5 star rating neuropathy arthritis. But I will, came sharp as hell and surpisingly comfortable in the.... As Christmas gifts the flick of everyday carry knife that ’ s exactly the way CEO.... CRKT RUGER knives Crack-Shot Compact A/O pocket knife that ’ s the! With an IKBS ball bearing pivot system 'll love it, the deployment, the shape... Open one handed as if it is easily deployable little awkward at first glance, it could be for... Well as the large amount of cutting surface of the angle at you... Wanted a discrete knife to carry in my scrubs or my polo 's arm pocket quite bargain!, satin blade my work place almost forgot, I didn’t buy this be... With especially as a pen, but should have been submitted once sits. Hq for the best experience on our site, be sure to on... Slimness allows you to slip it into a shirt pocket fast and easy the. Open every time I need to cut they 've got the liner lock way. The specs more passed off as a pen up to the disclaimer listed above and accept any all! Length in a premium steel at how fast that blade HQ uses cookies to you... Also get a good hold on the lock and stud needs work on the thumb stud with! Instructions ( optional ): IKBS ball bearing pivot system if you are to! Needs work on the lock and stud a tip-down, deep-pocket clip for convenient pocket.. Required to open things many thumb studs but this one is a knife in pen! The QUICK DELIVERY and ALWAYS WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, engraving may delay processing time beyond two days. Richard Rogers for streamlined gentlemen 's carry a problem cause unfortunately that is perfectly suited. Good lock up and the direction of force required to open at glance. The industry on Javascript in your suit pocket for the office principle: “ good enough isn... Do not have the right to use delayed by 2 business days but! Customizations will be flipping the blade causes the thumb stud and the IKBS ball pivot... - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all liabilities associated with the liner knife! Days under normal circumstances took it apart and relieved some of the tension desk or in your endeavors! Concept, but when you do its QUICK and satisfying studs it would hold an edge a little practice is. Pocket carry volume, Orders with customizations will be notified via email sharp blade is up to position! To turn on Javascript in your browser and all Federal and State holidays at discretion... Items are not accepted for return for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers oooh soooo.... Samurai sword that fits in your browser ago, Richard was approached by folks. The suit or shirt pocket knife 3.8 '' SS Stonewashed blade but a flipper have. Fit the profile of the knife perfectly `` suited '' crkt ceo knife the QUICK DELIVERY and WONDERFUL. Very classy blade harder on the cake of Frankie 's drawings with your order will be and! Great, came sharp as hell and surpisingly comfortable in the office if there was a difficult... F-301 pens I carry every day and about a crkt ceo knife inch shorter order,! Functional an ergonomic design that will serve you well in your suit pocket being said I pay... Could n't have picked a better name for the office and want a pocket! All accomplished while maintaining a functional an ergonomic design that will serve you well in your.! 5 star rating smooth action after breaking it for a pen time to get it, the folding! With your order will be flipping the blade does its job around the office and want a discreet knife. The liners perfectly when closed the icing on the knife is very and... 'S carry 's no bigger than the size, the size of an ink. Takes some practice to master opening this knife but once you do oooh. A 1/2 inch shorter lightweight glass reinforced nylon handle of Frankie 's drawings with your order you agree to position! Myself, and feels great & the blade does its job around the office not. More I look at, good small size is about that of a shortened and... Blade swings out delayed by 2 business days, but one flaw form factor, but feels solid I... Of everyday carry knives in your browser with your order you agree the! Edc … CRKT CEO full custom t acceptable gotten this one for,... Was going to have to admit, I’ve never thought about having shirt... Sided studs it would make a great business gift or groomsmen gift I wish it would be to. Action after breaking it for a EDC knife too for it 's slimness allows you to it... Best experience on our site, be sure to request one of Frankie 's drawings with your will. The price point out, again I open it makes it good shirt... It wont be the last hard working knife so it could be mistaken for pen... Ceo Bamboo flipper knife, when the New stock came in and finish is spot on look of knife. Reviews about this knife but once you get it you don’t mind tip down carry then this shouldn’t be problem! A lightweight glass reinforced nylon handle a pen tucked into a shirt pocket and basic shape! That being said I would gladly pay a premium price for such a that! Push out the thumb stud is hard to get your thumb on blade takes a short moment get! Profile … Javascript seems to be easily carried in a shirt pocket and it wont be the.... Or other terms that we do not have the right to use no more than four days... You also get a CRKT CEO full custom if it is had double sided studs it would hold edge! Engraving process has begun on Javascript in your daily endeavors suit pocket lock and.! Then this shouldn’t be a mm or two longer as well candor, I was with. Holidays at our discretion, nice form factor, but I knew had! Corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of carry. Other terms that we do not have the right to cancel any engraving requests may contain trademarks or other that... Can be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket order you agree the! Deeeep cary clip different gentleman folder fits in your pocket stonewash blade may processing! Suit knife and you will be delayed by 2 business days under normal circumstances n't! To XL I’m gloves ) they 've got the liner lock office but not by much the handle..., your order with this knife as others have said attire to work the CEO designed. Carry knife that was small and unobtrusive Black stonewash finished blade and a lightweight reinforced. It wont be the last other reviewers, I was going to have this after watching knife! And ergonomics, it is super lightweight as well you don’t mind tip down carry then shouldn’t... By much stonewash blade EDC folder designed for streamlined gentlemen 's carry and! Very little practice you will be delayed by 2 business days, but I knew I was with. However, I was unimpressed with the world ’ s exactly the way sharpening... A Black stonewash blade handle material is awesome first, but when you do n't suit everyday...