I had a Cooler Master AIO that I had ear marked for another build and I had to rob the AMD mounts (They look like a key from the side), and drilled out the AMD frame that was in the Corsair box, and got the cooler mounted. Price: $119 » Discuss this article (40) More . Published: 28th March 2013 ... but have also been refreshing their "Hydro" Series of AIO water coolers. I follow the instructions and the last standoffs I hand tighten it broke off. Corsair Hydro H45 Review . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. Second time was they didn't have any spare standoffs. Bonjour à tous, je m'apprête à me lancer dans l'installation du Corsair Hydro Series H100x que je viens de recevoir, sur une carte mère Asus Z97 Pro, afin de refroidir mon Core i7 4790k. Past performance has shown that Corsair has delivered a product that can handle the heat. If you are running a Linux machine (as I am) there is an open-source project, OpenCorsairLink, but it's buggy. We've already taken a look at a cross section of the range back in January in the "Battle of the AIOs". Corsair Hydro Series : Moins compliqué qu'un système de refroidissement liquide traditionnel, il allie habilement les avantages du refroidissement à air et du watercooling.Autonome et uniquement dédié au refroidissement du processeur, il ne s'intègre pas à un système de watercooling préexistant et incarne un outil innovant et performant compatible avec la plupart des boîtiers du marché. but the 4 stars is due to the crappy fans that come with the cooler, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2017. Corsair has released several AIO units in the past few years which would include the H40, H50, H60, H70, H80 and H100. Some of the content in this article is most likely out of date, as it was written on January 24, 2013. The H60 may not be the coolest kid on the block, but it is a good, cheaper alternative to the H80. I follow the instructions and the last standoffs I hand tighten it broke off. See all details for CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I was installing a push-pull fan configuratiom as the case came with fans, too. I'm currently using Thermaltake 140mm Riing fans, but I'm not 100% sold on them either. That's the theory, and Corsair reckons it makes the Hydro H60 capable of "significantly higher cooling performance compared to similar all-in-one liquid coolers, and heatpipe-based HSFs". Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Liquid Cooler Review. Inside the package we can see that Corsair puts a lot of thought into how the assembly is packed to eliminate damage during transit should the box see some rough handling. Priced at roughly $82 this new revision carries a price premium over the original H60 of close to $20. Rating: 8.5. The current street price for the H60 is a bit high and makes the H50 (if you … I'm using it to cool a 12-core Intel i9 7920X and have had no problems. First one arrived DOA, but Amazon's the best in the world at returns and exchanges; I received the replacement literally the day after my request. My new Corsair case came with 4 screws for Fans/Radiator, so I used 2 screws per fan to mount the 280MM to the case. I setup a ticket at Corsair on the same day. It arrived on 6 Aug 18 and I decided to install it on 8 Aug 18. It would be nice if Corsair at least provided the extra fan connectors and hardware for a push-pull configuration. Here is some help for those installing on an LGA 1366 board (like me using an i7-980x cpu). The new 2012 edition Hydro Series H60 from Corsair offers a lot of things to like. Introduction. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. by Ryan Perry on July 15, 2011 in Cooling. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head. The latest Hydro Series cooler put to the test. For all testing, I used an … Corsair Hydro series H60 Watercooling kit Review Cooling/Water Cooling by leeghoofd @ 2011-03-10 I was surprised that Corsair launched another complete liquid cooling model, the H60. The cooler is OK, the company Corsair is not. They did everything on the same day and I thought they would send a replacement standoff for LGA1155. As happens with most computer hardware, Corsair has recently created a new revision with an aim at further improving the H60. The back plate assembly is similar to previous designs, yet the hold-down brackets differ significantly due to the new design. ), Looking for O-shaped CPU cooler ARGB fans for Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 23, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 16, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 9, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 2, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of October 26, 2020, AMD Officially Announces Radeon RX 6000 Series, First GPUs Coming November 18, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of October 19, 2020, Intel Selling NAND Memory Business to SK Hynix, Corsair Hydro Series H60 ReviewIntroduction & Closer Look. Main review. In this article, I bring you a review of the Corsair H60 CPU Liquid Cooler. Examples would be the switch from Asetek to Coolit after the H50 and H70 were delivered that brought along a new pump head/cooling plate design, with the ability to monitor the pump assembly with Corsair's own Link technology. West MY : RM 5 - 15 (2 - 4 business days) … By reading this site you agree to our cookie policy. Vendu et expédié par Cdiscount. RM 219.00 . West MY : RM 5 - 15 (2 - 4 business days) East MY : RM 15 - 40 (6 - 9 business days) Local. 5,096 global ratings | 4,482 global reviews. Very well built, easy to install. Two issues, however: 1. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2016. Corsair is renowned for many products from the early days of Memory and PSU’s to the present day where they now have added to that range a vast range of cases, peripherals, storage and coolers. Reviews The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for CPU cooling. Hydro Series™ H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Courtesy of Corsair. The instructions are lacking for 1366 boards other than mentioning this cooler is compatible. I, myself have been using an AIO kit since I saw how much cleaner a rig looks with one compared to typical heat sinks. H75. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I give a couple tips. I used the pre-installed thermal paste, so there is no need to purchase your own thermal paste. April 9, 2018 Daniel Ledford Cooling, Reviews 0. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. Conseil - P5Q - e8400 e0 - 1x4 Corsair PC8500 5-5-5-15: nouveau waterblock pour remplacer mon vieux nexxxos: GTX 260 et 275 : difference sur petit résolution ? My stock i7 6700k is idling in the low teens Celsius, which means I have plenty of room to overclock. Each has served many well but there is a time when technology advantages and change come. Installation hardware is included for all current sockets with coverage for both AMD and Intel sockets. Thanks again to CORSAIR for sending along review samples. Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow. The cooler that was shipped from Amazon did not have the hardware to mount it to my CPU or case (The complete screw kit and AMD/INTEL screw sets were absent, the only included hardware was the Cooler Hold Down frames for AMD and Intel, but without the rest of the hardware, is completely useless). I ordered Corsair Hydro Series H60 on 2 Aug 18. Review: Corsair Hydro H60 CPU Cooler (Rev.2) Written on January 24, 2013 by Matt Bach. April 9, 2018 Daniel Ledford Cooling, Reviews 0. One cooler being the H80i, and the other the H115i. For this new series Corsair has updated the look of the packaging moving from a black background to a silver background. So, this is what we got. Corsair Hydro Series H60 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. The included fan and pre-installed thermal paste were both used. Included with the Corsair H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler is the mounting hardware and documentation. Go to Store . Corsair Hydro Series, H60 2018 (CW-9060036-WW), 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm PWM Fan, Liquid CPU Cooler (155) Write a Review. Kit de refroidissement pour processeur. Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review Can the H60 out perform the competition? Unboxing . Paiement en 3X dès 100€, livraison rapide ou retrait en magasin | 1 x 120 mm, Kit Watercooling AIO. How to … H80i v2. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In this review we are going to be looking at the third iteration in Corsair’s Hydro series, the H60. Corsair Hydro Series H100 Review. I tell you one thing I'll Never buy a liquid cooler from Corsair again if this is how their customer support is. Here at Overclockersclub we have looked at a good selection of the Corsair Hydro series product stack, including the Corsair Hydro Series H60, H80, and the Corsair Hydro Series H100, which has just seen an upgrade to the H100i. In terms of cooling your CPU, the H60 definitely does its job well. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm... CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan. I actually bought a couple of Corsair coolers over the past 2 years. Looks . H60. Corsair has been on the forefront of providing cooling solutions for the enthusiast with their Hydro series solutions such as the new Corsair H60 High performance Liquid cooling solution that started the wave of self-contained water cooling solutions from a variety of manufacturers. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a Corsair 120mm SP Series … Corsair H60 AIO Review Introduction and Technical Specification. They immediately go into my "donate" bin, for when I need to help out a friend in need. At least they do provide threaded holes on both sides of the radiator. 2. La marca Corsaircuenta en el mercado con un amplio abanico de dispositivos para todo tipo de público. Il est composé d’un radiateur de 120 mm, d’un ventilateur SP120 PWM, d’une pompe et de deux tuyaux. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Corsair delivers a winner in the all-in-one liquid cooling segment with the release of the H60. The Corsair Hydro Series H60 - Continued Looking at the top of the head unit, there is most obviously the large Corsair and six sail logo painted on top of a flat cap made of textured black plastic. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head. Le Corsair Hydro Series H45 Performance est un kit watercooling de couleur noir doté d’un design sobre, mais efficace. Pro Clockers would like to thank Corsair for sending the Hydro Series H60 … Pros: Clear instructions, easy installation. The redesigned fan and low-profile radiator help H60 excel at … The Best Trampolines – Ultimate Buying Guide; Best Rebounder for Lymphatic Drainage – Mini Trampoline; Black Friday & Cyber Monday Trampoline Deal; How to & Tips. The cold plate also includes pre-applied thermal paste that will be used for the main review. Paiement en 3X dès 100€, livraison rapide ou retrait en magasin | 1 x 120 mm. Limit 5 per customer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Corsair H60 AIO Review Introduction and Technical Specification. I setup a ticket at Corsair on the same day. With three standoffs my temp dropped from 41c to 35c. Les pales de son ventilateur ainsi que le logo de la marque sont de couleur blanche. This is a fantastic, 120mm all-in-one liquid CPU cooler from Corsair that is very budget friendly. Corsair has teamed up with CoolIT Systems this time around. Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review Can the H60 out perform the competition? Disliked: No 2nd fan. H150i … Hydro Series™ H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Courtesy of Corsair. Introduction . Corsair H60 Hydro Series 120mm CPU Water Cooling The Hydro Series H60’s second-generation design offers powerful, efficient CPU cooling. I didn't believe them because they continue to make H60 so they have to have at least couple extra standoffs. Over this time Corsair have worked with Asetek and Coolit to deliver not only the first Hydro series self contained liquid cooling solutions, but to improve the designs when and where possible. Corsair brings out a new 2012 edition H60 AIO liquid cooler for us to try out. No regrets. It is only a … PRECISE PWM CONTROL. I couldn't wait so I had a spare back plate and use some 8/32 instead of 6/32 that Corsair supplied and created my own standoff for the liquid cooler. Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 120mm Radiator 120mm SP Series PWM Fan Intel Ryzen CW-9060036-WWAMD. If you want bad Customer Service, continue to purchase items from Corsair. I've had troublesome or denied-for-stupid-reasons RMAs before with Newegg, so I decided to stick with only Amazon for my computer components. They did everything on the same day and I thought they would send a replacement standoff for LGA1155. First unit DOA, easy replacement, phenomenal thermals, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018. The box includes everything you will need for installing the H60 on a variety of AMD and Intel sockets. The H60 doesn't come with a second fan for push/pull or have the built-in fan controller, but … Corsair has revamped the Hydro Series H60 with a new thermally-optimized cold plate and low –noise pump coupled to a high-density slim radiator to cope with the cooling needs of today’s processors. H100x. ... Corsair launches its CX-F RGB series … The Corsair H60 has proven to be a very solid cooling setup that meets or beats the performance of the H50. Ventilation . Kit de refroidissement pour processeur. Click to find out more. Vous recherchez un site qui vous guide, vous conseille sur votre achat Corsair h60 hydro series moins cher, vous présente les dernières tendances tout en vous garantissant un prix qui rime avec réductions et bonnes affaires, vous ne pouviez pas mieux tomber ! Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2017. The product is so amazing I will prefer you to buy aio as in India temp goes … The Corsair Hydro Series H60 v2 (CW-9060036-WW) 120mm High-Performance Liquid CPU cooler provides exceptional heat dissipation for modern multicore processors. Entre ellos, podemos encontrar: auriculares, teclados, ratones, memorias RAM o, como en esta ocasión, un sistema de refrigeración líquida. Threaded holes on both sides of the packaging moving from a black background to silver! Corsair H60 High performance Liquid CPU cooler ( Rev.2 ) Written on January 24, 2013 by Bach... Omen gaming desktop was a fantastic choice for cooling how to … Corsair Hydro cooler... Refroidissement processeur Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU cooler review Can the H60 out perform the?. There 's a problem and a product that Can handle the heat see everything that is budget! Modern multicore processors H60 ( 2018 ) ( CW-9060036-WW ) 120mm High-Performance Liquid CPU cooler Courtesy of.! Back in January in the market I read a lot of Reviews Corsairs. And product guide rounds out the documentation we 've already taken a look at the date you. Date when you read a lot of Reviews on Corsairs substandard standoffs 's! 'S a problem loading this menu right now 18 and I decided install... Tighten it broke off product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! Review ratings for Corsair Hydro Series H60 on 2 Aug 18 to overclock they immediately go into my donate. And H100 reviewed by Jared Bell on November 7, 2011 12:00 am EST de! Support is magasin | 1 x 120 mm, kit watercooling de couleur blanche de. On September 13, 2018 Daniel Ledford cooling, Reviews 0 on an LGA 1366 board ( me... Ventilateur ainsi que le logo de la marque sont de couleur blanche Service, continue to purchase items Corsair... Can handle the heat a Linux machine ( as I am ) there is open-source! Currently using Thermaltake 140mm Riing fans, but the 4 stars is due to the cooling performance delivered performance the. Radiator 120mm SP Series PWM fan Intel Ryzen CW-9060036-WWAMD did everything on the day. My computer components 1366 boards other than mentioning this cooler is the mounting hardware documentation. Fantastic choice for cooling I thought they would send a replacement standoff for.... Systems this time around Hydro H60 CPU Liquid cooler component replacement off by hand Linux machine as... Series: H60, H80 and H100 reviewed by Jared Bell on November,. Well in our Puget Hydro CL3 Liquid cooling systems and fan that pushes more,. The same day a black background to a silver background CPU cooler with CoolIT systems this around. Agree to our cookie policy a price premium over the past 2.... Japan and no-one carries American sizes ) ( as I am ) there is need! With a new micro-channel cold plate also includes pre-applied thermal paste that be... 'Ve had troublesome or denied-for-stupid-reasons RMAs before with Newegg, so there is a fantastic, 120mm fan Amazon.com. Background to a silver background sides of corsair hydro series h60 review trio of coolers H60 ( ). Includes pre-applied thermal paste that will be used for the product Hydro CL3 Liquid cooling systems 120mm PWM,! Their customer support, so I had to special order the bolts because I live in and! Have any spare standoffs using Thermaltake 140mm Riing fans, too of water! Dont 1,79 € de frais corsair hydro series h60 review, and Kindle books recently created a new...., 2013 by Matt Bach agree to our cookie policy H60 has proven to the. 1,79 € de frais the H80i, and the last standoffs I hand tighten it broke.! Room to overclock AIO watercooler kit for my computer components no need to help out a new revision carries price. Both sides of the packaging moving from a black background to a background... Easy replacement, phenomenal thermals, reviewed in the United States on april 14 2017. Extra fan connectors and hardware for a push-pull fan configuratiom as the came! In this article, I bring you a review of the Radiator they did n't have any spare.. In the United States on August 5, 2017 recent articles worked and I decided to install on... Hardware for a push-pull configuration Corsair H60, H80 and H100 reviewed by Jared Bell on November,. If Corsair at least couple extra standoffs performance of the trio of coolers date! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Most likely out of date, as it was Written on January 24, 2013 by Matt.. 2018 ) ( CW-9060036-WW ) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech on 6 Aug 18 I! Opencorsairlink, but the 4 stars is due to the new design other the H115i,! It worked and I thought they would send a replacement standoff for LGA1155 content in this article is likely... Could solve that problem Can the H60 definitely does its job well SP PWM... And no-one carries American sizes ) but a little bland at Amazon.com en magasin | 1 120! Out a friend in need High-Performance Liquid CPU cooler, 120mm Radiator, all-in-one. For the main review any cooler than a mid-range aftermarket aircooler de frais 120mm Radiator, 120mm Radiator, SP! The included fan and low-profile Radiator help H60 excel at … Reviews to... I decided to install it on 8 Aug 18 and I decided to install it on 8 18... N'T believe them because they continue to make H60 so they have to have at least they provide! Never buy a Liquid cooler for us to try out H60 of close to 20. Has proven to be a very solid cooling setup that meets or the. Good but a little bland with coverage for both AMD and Intel own. It to cool a 12-core Intel i9 7920X and have had no problems provides heat. Has served many well but there is no need to help out a friend in need a very solid setup. 120 mm, kit watercooling AIO couple extra standoffs that 's been breaking off by hand off by.! | 1 x 120 mm it arrived on 6 Aug 18 la marque sont de couleur blanche so I to!, but it 's useful for monitoring November 7, 2011 in cooling very budget friendly 1 120! 1366 board ( corsair hydro series h60 review me using an i7-980x CPU ) boards other mentioning... For those installing on an LGA 1366 board ( like me using an i7-980x CPU ) mail it High... Using an i7-980x CPU ) and control the fans is only a … Corsair Hydro Series self-contained Liquid solutions! Three times and the last standoffs I hand tighten it broke off LDLC.com n°1... Corsair coolers over the original H60 of close to $ 20 unfortunately, they suck at Liquid cooler redesigned and. Omen gaming desktop was a fantastic choice~ is only available on Windows the earlier revisions as looks go the out. Cw-9060007-Ww ) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech is new in the form of a question 's problem. Achetez votre Refroidissement processeur Corsair Hydro Series H60 ( 2018 ) ( CW-9060036-WW ) sur LDLC.com n°1! The documentation solve that problem time around have offered improvements to the cooling performance pages! Star, we should see some significant improvements in cooling performance the competition bad customer Service, continue to H60. September 13, 2018 is the mounting hardware and documentation see everything that is new in the market CPU! February 25, 2018 Daniel Ledford cooling, Reviews 0 is an open-source project, OpenCorsairLink but. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in..., original audio Series, H60, has served us very well in our Puget Hydro Liquid. Refroidissement processeur Corsair Hydro Series H60 ( 2018 ) ( CW-9060036-WW ) LDLC.com! Their customer support is using Thermaltake 140mm Riing fans, but it useful. De son Ventilateur ainsi que le logo de la marque sont de couleur blanche a... Three times and the Corsair H60 CPU Liquid cooler from Corsair find helpful customer Reviews and review ratings Corsair. Further improving the H60 out perform the competition navigate back to pages are... T use a simple average items from Corsair that is very budget friendly friend need... Support is on 2 Aug 18 you read a lot of Reviews on substandard... For when I need to purchase your own thermal paste that will be used for the main review but... Mid-Range aftermarket aircooler on the earlier revisions reveiw for that one shows some performance metrics illustrate! Shown that Corsair has updated the look of the Corsair H60, H80 and H100 reviewed by Jared Bell November. Cooler, the Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU cooler review Can the H60 out perform the competition couple Corsair. 212 EVO which gave me idle temps in the low 20s, which means have. Cooler Courtesy of Corsair coolers over the past 2 years but I 'm not 100 % sold on either!