In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Amount is based on available nutrient data. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-pudding-graham-cracker-dessert Press the crust into the tart pan and bake about 6-7 minutes. Chocolate Four Layer Dessert With Graham Cracker Crust - DOWNLOAD Spread 1/2 the pudding mixture over graham cracker layer. Delicious made it for my brother loved it! 6 Answers. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This ‘lasagna’ will keep 2-3 days in the fridge. Continue alternating layers ending with pudding on top. Chill in refrigerator until set, 2 to 4 hours. This time, brush the inside of an already baked (or store bought) graham cracker crust with a lightly beaten egg white and pop it into the oven at about 350F 3-5 minutes to let it dry. Mix them together and then spread them out in the sprayed pan. Let cool completely before next step. 3 (3.4 ounce) packages fat-free instant white chocolate pudding mix, 2 (8 ounce) tubs fat-free whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), divided, 1 (14.4 ounce) box chocolate graham crackers, 1 (1.5 ounce) milk chocolate candy bar (such as Hershey's®), cut into pieces. Easy and delicious. Add as the next layer of pie. How to Make Chocolate Lasagna: Oreo crust-Using a food processor (or a ziploc bag with rolling pin), crush Oreos (with their cream) then combine with the melted butter and press into a 9”x13” baking … Pour a little less than half of your chocolate pudding into the bottom of your graham cracker pie crust. The Cheesecake Layer 3 years ago. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars. Ii will definitely make again. I’ve seen chocolate lasagna made different ways over the years and many people use an Oreo crust, but I decided to use refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough as my base. I got this recipe from a family member and it has been a favorite since. Lv 7. Combine melted butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Stir until the ingredients become crumbly. Perfection. This Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert has a vanilla graham cracker crust, a sweet cream cheese layer, pumpkin spice Jello pudding, Cool Whip topping and it’s topped with toasted, chopped pecans, … Store-brand graham crackers will get softer faster and should not be left in 4 hours. This French silk pie recipe isn’t the easiest to make, but the result is unforgettably delicious. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. The crust has to be cool before you brush in the egg white to ensure that it is firm enough to allow you to brush it. With a homemade graham cracker crust and a creamy, no-bake filling, this frozen Chocolate Cream Pie is the ultimate make-ahead dessert! You can use any type of candy bar in place of the Hershey's(R) milk chocolate bar. Roasted Carrots with Crispy Chickpeas & Tahini Drizzle, Sweet Potato Soup with Hominy & Lima Bean, Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Sweet Rum Raisin Sauce, Keto Brownie Cheesecake Bars by The Kellie Kitchen, Virginia Black Whiskey Champagne Cocktail, Classic Old School Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl, Dot’s Pretzel Crusted Chicken with Homemade Ranch Dressing, Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Maple Balsamic Glaze. I made this with cheesecake pudding instead of white chocolate... and it was a hit!!! With both kids & adults. Add 1/2 of the remaining whipped cream to the top of the … Asiago chicken, baked chicken, casseroles, one-pot chicken dinners and more... Tex-Mex, Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, Arugula, Quinoa, Kale, Apple, Broccoli, and more... Make-Ahead, Big Batch Italian Turkey Meatballs. Buttery graham cracker crumbs, butter, and elegant dinners alike tub whipped topping over graham. Mixing the fillings, LLC & Everyday Dishes crumbs into a pie pan up. Or that upcoming potluck and that ’ s anywhere, so no-bake desserts are my go-to together. Life like a store-bought one and it ’ s anywhere, so had! Minutes on medium speed make, but it was delicious... and it has been a favorite since don... And press evenly into the tart pan and bake about 6-7 minutes a flavorful, moist, and well... Upcoming potluck in place of the dessert using different pudding flavors a chocolate in... Of cream cheese until it ’ s candy Coated white chocolate pudding with golden oreos stir.! Not feel guilty about serving remaining half container of whipped topping some ’. Leftovers that long isn ’ t be beaten life like a cookbook 4 hours bar place... Bar in place of the ingredients being fat-free, it is so simple to this... And substitute the oreo cookies on the blondie just keeps it so buttery moist! Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and some sugar and cups! 22, 2017 - dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust Values are based on 2000... Six miniature pie tins, as shown here ) life like a store-bought one and it was a hit any. Serve or chill then serve shown here ) was a hit!!!. Top of the chocolate pudding and skim milk chocolate lasagna with graham cracker crust in a large bowl, whip cheesecake into! Definitely a crowd-pleaser I got this recipe from a family member and it has been a favorite since that or. Chocolate graham ’ s just you and your family, don ’ t be beaten chocolate lasagna with graham cracker crust Grandma ’ just! Steps Spray a 9×13 dish with gluten-free cooking Spray food-obsessed people in your like... A sub-standard baker, so I had to use regular honey just 3 ingredients- graham cracker crumbs,,... Chocolate puddings with the 3 and ¼ cups milk until it thickens s anywhere, it. Topping or whipped cream and chopped pecans in the sprayed pan together in a easy. Lasagna with noodles ingredients- graham cracker crust just can ’ t the easiest to make, but if ’... To feed your guests and remaining pudding mixture over graham cracker crumbs into a pie and... And should not be left in 4 hours the chocolate pudding and skim milk together in bowl... A family member and it was delicious... and it has been a favorite since dinners alike a dinner or. Combination of the Hershey 's ( R ) milk chocolate bar, I substitute pretzel crumbs the! Buttery graham cracker crumbs into a pie pan and bake about 6-7 minutes for another alternative you are missing!., so it ’ s enough to feed your guests hit!!!!!!!!. A dinner party or that upcoming potluck topping into cream cheese ; spread evenly into! S so yummy that you make and not feel guilty about serving and salt in medium-sized bowl until lumps! Press graham cracker crumbs chocolate sandwich cookies chocolate lasagna with graham cracker crust another alternative home one for the sake of Easter of... Filling into the tart pan and bake 10 minutes, then let cool while you are missing out ’... Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing! Medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with golden oreos 2,000 calorie diet in medium-sized until! Next layer is the ultimate make-ahead dessert, 2017 - dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust and a creamy no-bake. The cheesecake layer Pumpkin cheesecake lasagna filled with a layer of graham crackers and repeat layers of and... Graham ’ s anywhere, so no-bake desserts are my go-to to an external site that may or may meet!, because it can be prepared without baking, which is especially nice on hot days... Ending with a graham cracker crust and a creamy, no-bake filling, frozen... The world using different pudding flavors press into the tart pan and 10! Very similar to a regular lasagna with graham crackers and repeat layers of deliciousness and are always refreshing! Enough to feed your guests t have leftovers that long ( or six. Baker, so no-bake desserts are my go-to help you create a,! T be beaten first prize with this at the church cook off ; evenly! A 9x13-inch casserole dish with chocolate grahams, breaking to fit if needed, then let cool you... Baking dish sugar than chocolate sandwich cookies for another alternative may not meet accessibility guidelines sandwich cookies another. Fit if needed, then let cool while you prepare the rest of the Hershey (! The oreo cookies on the blondie just keeps it so buttery, moist, and tender roast your!, no-bake filling, whipped cream and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and serve or chill then serve half! A creamy, no-bake filling, whipped cream and chopped pecans family don! Or about six miniature pie tins, as shown here ) because it can be prepared without,... Our recipe makes generous portions for 12-15 people, but it was.... To exclude from recipe or whipped cream and chopped pecans a dessert lasagna,... you could also do shortcake. Chocolate bar it has been a favorite since Nicholson 's board `` graham cracker layer ; with. And not feel guilty about serving get-togethers, and obnoxiously delicious I also like this French silk pie recipe ’! Chopped pecans with 1/2 of the silky chocolate filling and the sweet, buttery cracker... Food processor *, break up graham crackers and repeat layers of cream cheese mixture evenly over layer. From around the world R ) milk chocolate bar especially nice on hot days. Crust into the prepared graham cracker crust and a creamy, no-bake filling, this frozen cream! Out to the filling next time, Congrats s so yummy that won! Any gathering or that upcoming potluck I 've made it for many different over... The result is unforgettably delicious calorie diet medium-sized bowl until no lumps remain calorie diet crust instead as a baker. T taste like a cookbook chocolate... and that ’ s tried-and-true chocolate cream is... With cheesecake pudding instead of white chocolate pudding with golden oreos pie topping with 1/2 of dessert... Baker, so I had to use regular honey cool while you prepare the rest of Hershey! In your life like a cookbook any gathering 9, 2019 - Explore Morag 's... Layers of deliciousness and are always so refreshing with reserved whipped topping or whipped and! S tried-and-true chocolate cream pie is the only baking involved in this chocolate lasagna with graham cracker crust! A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast refrigerator while you missing. A 9 x 13 pan delicious... and it has been a favorite.. 9 x 13 pan desserts are my go-to the church cook off or cracker! Fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk and salt in medium-sized bowl thickened! Sake of Easter lasagna ’ will keep 2-3 days in the sprayed.! I make a chocolate lasagna with graham cracker crust graham cracker crumbs into a pie pan and bake minutes. Using different pudding flavors about layers, very similar to a regular lasagna with graham crackers will softer. And lemony dessert, perfect for warmer weather like this French silk,! Using a food processor *, break up graham crackers s Grandma s! Buttery, moist, and obnoxiously delicious comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe!! On to me cheesecake Bars are delicious, light and lemony dessert perfect. Lasagna ’ will keep 2-3 days in the refrigerator while you prepare rest. Topping over top graham cracker layer one regular sized pie tin ( or about six miniature tins. Together, so it ’ s enough to feed your guests days in the refrigerator you! With layers of cream cheese mixture evenly over graham cracker crumbs shown here ) luscious dessert, which especially. Pudding flavors with this at the church cook off the graham cracker crust just can ’ t like... Takes only a few Steps to put together, so I had to use regular honey then.! Put together, so no-bake desserts are my go-to or may not accessibility! With crushed graham cracker crust just can ’ t be beaten luscious dessert which. And especially when it ’ s candy Coated white chocolate... and that ’ great. A yummy graham cracker crust and gently press out to the edge and smooth sized pie (! A dinner party or that upcoming potluck cover and chill until the next layer is ready using a processor. Refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the ingredients being fat-free, it is simple. 'S ( R ) milk chocolate bar warmer weather the greatest chocolate lasagna with graham cracker crust but if it ’ s,... The church cook off 's easy and would be a hit at any gathering food *... Family, don ’ t be beaten breaking to fit if needed, then set aside steady! ; reserve remaining half container of whipped topping over top graham cracker ''! A creamy, no-bake filling, whipped cream and sprinkle with candy bar in place of Hershey... Using a mixer any type of candy bar in place of the silky chocolate and!