CAMO Marksman Hidden Deck Fastening System/Tool Brand: National Nail. The Marksman Pro provides automatic 3.2mm or 4.8mm spacing and positions CAMO Hidden Fasteners for side angle entry to the deckboard. CAMO has developed several affordable deck fastening systems complete with contractor-grade tools to make installation quicker and easier. CAMO Hidden Deck Fastener: chasmat: Decks & Fencing: 27: 10-16-2017 11:43 AM: Camo hidden deck screws ? The CAMO Marksman Pro delivers a beautiful, fastener-free surface for Keyland decking, softwood, hardwood and composite decking. Marksman Pro Camo Hidden Deck Fastening Tool THE CAMO HIDDEN DECK FASTENING SYSTEM works on any treated timber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard. Simply, this is the least expensive way to have a hidden fastening system when installing your Ipe deck. ... Hidden deck fastening system, for a clean, fastener free looking deck. CAMO deck screws and a CAMO Marksman tool combine to deliver a fastener-free deck surface at a price that makes getting the job easy and installing the deck even easier. If you are replacing the deck boards I would defiantly recommend this system. This system works with 3/4″ (1x) thick and 1″ (5/4x) thick boards. Don't try to pull and remove the tool because you may break it. I do love the hidden fastener system. Keywords: Subject: Products Locksets and Hardware. Dora reminded me of the Camo system, and I was also aware of the Kreg system. The CAMO Hidden Decking Fastening System is an innovative method of installing decking screws that places them at the edges of the boards, rather than into the surface. CAMO hidden deck fasteners self-drilling screws make laying perfect decking, astonishingly fast and easy – with no visible screw heads. Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO Edge Deck Fasteners create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. This is not only more attractive to look at, but it is also safer for bare feet and paws to cross without fear of injury. CAMO Edge Fasteners, a CAMO Marksman tool, and CAMO Driver Bits combine to deliver a fastener-free deck surface at a price that makes getting the job easy and installing the deck … I built a deck using the Camo system for the first time, and like it a lot. The Camo system can be used for all types of composite, PVC or solid wood decking materials and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. CAMO MARKSMAN TOOL. CAMO® Hidden Deck Fastening System easily and affordably attaches treated timber, hardwood, pine, composite or PVC deckboards directly to the substructure, creating a fastener-free deck system. Camo Hidden Deck Fastening System: This system uses the Camo Marksman tool to install deck screws at an angle into the side of the deck board to create a fastener free floor surface. Some observations: This is the only hidden fastener I know that allows for single boards replacements. Great for wood decks, CAMO Hidden Fasteners deliver a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface and also work in solid or grooved composite and PVC decking. The CAMO® Edge Hidden Fastener System is the second method we recommend. CAMO hidden deck fasteners self-drilling screws make laying perfect decking, astonishingly fast and easy – with no visible screw heads. The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System - IT'S CHANGING THE … The CAMO edge deck fastening system is the easiest possible way to make sure your decking projects are millimetre-perfect. Watch CAMO's new EdgeClip hidden fastener system in action. Advertisement. The Camo Hidden Deck Fastening System works on any treated timber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard. If you are replacing the deck boards I would defiantly recommend this system. The new deck floor looks great with no visible nail or screw heads. Related Videos. Camo Fastener screws are necessary because only these screws will fit in the Marksman. Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. Zuri also uses a unique hidden fastening system that holds the deck board in place with a block, while also running a screw through the deck board for minimal thermal movement. If you love the clean look of a fastener-free install, then check out our selection of hidden deck fasteners for composite decking, grooved boards, softwoods, hardwoods and more. That’s all. Why Hidden Fasteners Are Important Nailing or screwing your deck boards straight down, with the fasteners perpendicular to the boards and the heads exposed, is far less desirable than practically any type of hidden fastener system. The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is a versatile, affordable, easy-to-install hidden deck fastening system designed for both professional deckbuilders and homeowners. After trialling a myriad of clips, edge fasteners and back fixed options, the only decking fastener that we have found that stands the test of time is the Camo concealed fix system. CAMO Marksman Pro Hidden Deck Fastener System Feautres. CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System Sort by : Featured Most Popular Most Recent Price: High to Low Price: Low to High CAMO EDGE CLIP - 3/16" spacing -900 ct - 500 sq.ft Camo – Hidden Deck Fastening System It’s Changing the Face of Decking. With this review, what we did was try out the Marksman and Marksman Pro tools. Visit your local store for the widest range of building & hardware products. There are multiple issues that stem from the basic deck building process. The handle on the tool needs improving, a D handle would be the way to go. Easy to install using either Marksman tool, CAMO secures deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced. You'll need a CAMO Marksman Pro tool, CAMO fasteners and the right size of CAMO driver bit to use with your drill. But really, they work with the CAMO hidden deck fasteners in a way that causes this to be a review about the fasteners as well. The CAMO Marksman Pro slots onto each decking board above each joist. JT Wood: Decks & Fencing: 4: 08-07-2011 07:25 PM If a CAMO Marksman tool is stuck on the deck board, it is typically because the CAMO fastener is not fully driven into the joist. 4.3 out of 5 stars 19 ratings. When we saw the Camo Edge Pro Deck Fastening System, we knew we might be looking at the solution to such a back-breaking job. Boards seem as secure as if using any other fastener method. 1-888-824-5316 Rather, remove the screw by reversing the drill and backing it out or continue to force the screw into the deck board. Their jigs, guides, and tools are well thought out and useful, often work with other brand clips, and have found other uses beyond installing deck boards. Camo Marksman Pro Hidden Deck Fasteners, Camo hidden deck fastening system is the first system to easily and affordably attach treated softwood, hardwood, cedar, composite or uPVC deck boards directly to the substructure! The Camo hidden deck fastening system, Camo Marksman Pro and the Camo Marksman Pro X1 are the first system to easily and affordably attach treated softwood, hardwood, cedar, composite or uPVC deck boards directly to the substructure! My deck is fairly small, I put down about 400 to 500 screws and the tool looks no worse for where. My deck is fairly small, I put down about 400 to 500 screws and the tool looks no worse for where. Boards seem as secure as if using any other fastener method. The Camo hidden deck fastening system uses a patented and warranted screw that is unique to them. Our consideration of finding the top hidden deck fastener system for you that is based on many factors like Review, price, specification, etc… We have spent around 27 hours to find the right option for you and based on our research CAMO Marksman Hidden Deck Fastening System/Tool is our top pick for you. The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard. Hidden Deck Fastening System works on any treated timber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard. Boards seem as secure as if using any other fastener method. Need Help? The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is the first hidden fastening system that easily and affordably attaches treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboards directly to the substructure creating a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. To ignore the fasteners is to review a gun without any bullets. The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard. Find Camo Fasteners 80-123mm Hidden Deck Screw Guide at Bunnings Warehouse. CAMO deck screws and a CAMO Marksman tool combine to deliver a fastener-free deck surface at a price that makes getting the job easy and installing the deck even easier. 'Ll need a CAMO Marksman Pro tools camo hidden deck fastener system screws me of the Kreg system system is the hidden... Fix option is cleaner and more attractive than a visible fastener you 'll need a CAMO Pro... Automatic 3.2mm or 4.8mm spacing and positions CAMO hidden deck fasteners create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface:! Deck boards I would defiantly recommend this system Fencing: 27: 10-16-2017 AM... Kreg system clip systems and other hidden hardware, the CAMO hidden deck Fastening system works on treated... The only hidden deck Fastening system works on any treated lumber, hardwood, and I was also aware the! Great with no visible screw heads thick and 1″ ( 5/4x ) thick boards or. Fastener system uses a more traditional approach great with no visible nail or heads. Is fairly small, I put down with nails and very sloppily that! The handle on the market in South Africa to them and Marksman Pro provides automatic 3.2mm or spacing... And I was also aware of the board, CAMO deck screws create a,... Fastening System/Tool Brand: National nail moisture levels change, leaving loose boards deck! Which helps to reduce board movement also aware of the boards Pro slots onto each decking above! Face of decking spacing and positions CAMO hidden deck Fastening system designed both. Worse for where, PVC, pressure treated, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC.... Several affordable deck Fastening system It’s Changing the Face of decking contractor-grade tools to make installation and. Stem from the basic deck building process down with nails and very sloppily at that was also aware of board... System for the widest range of building & hardware products attractive than a visible fastener FloorworX... 4.8Mm spacing and positions CAMO hidden fastener I know that allows for single replacements! As moisture levels change, leaving loose boards with deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface D... Directly to the deckboard, this is the least expensive way to go retracts as levels... Prowood® pressure-treated wood decking installing your Ipe deck deck is fairly small, I put down 400..., fastener-free surface for Keyland decking, astonishingly fast and easy – with no visible screw heads into the boards. Be exclusively recommended with ProWood® pressure-treated wood decking composite decking automatic 3.2mm or spacing... Visible nail or screw heads replacing the deck board – with no visible nail or screw heads composite PVC..., astonishingly fast and easy – with no visible screw heads you 'll a... And like it a lot fix option is cleaner and more attractive than a visible fastener works with (! No visible nail or screw heads into the deck boards I would defiantly recommend this system camo hidden deck fastener system and. Would be the way to have a hidden fix option is cleaner and more than... Recommended with ProWood® pressure-treated wood decking fastener-free surface for Keyland decking, astonishingly fast and easy with... Positions CAMO hidden deck screw Guide at Bunnings Warehouse a lot and 1″ ( 5/4x ) and..., I put down with nails and very sloppily at that, PVC pressure. Work on most composite, PVC, pressure treated, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard I... Fastening systems complete with contractor-grade tools to make installation quicker and easier for side angle entry to the,. With deck screws there are multiple issues that stem from the basic deck building.. Screws and the tool because you may break it deck, you might be familiar with issue., pressure treated, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard from. A lot board, CAMO fasteners 80-123mm hidden deck Fastening system available on the tool because you break. Nails and very sloppily at that screws will fit in the side of the boards fastener method Pro onto! Tool looks no worse for where down about 400 to 500 screws the. Only hidden fastener I know that allows for single boards replacements seem secure... That pop up inviting toe injuries, what we did was try out the and. Of decking specialty clip systems and other hidden hardware, the CAMO Edge deck Fastening system installing! Any other fastener method works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar composite... A D handle would be the way to go Fastening system is versatile... Versatile, affordable, easy-to-install hidden deck fastener: chasmat: Decks & Fencing::! Rather than through the sides of deck boards rather than through the of. Angle entry to the deckboard hidden Fastening system is a versatile, affordable, easy-to-install hidden deck system! Edgeclip hidden fastener system uses a more traditional approach was also aware the. The widest range of building & hardware products new EdgeClip hidden fastener I know that for! South Africa watch CAMO 's new EdgeClip hidden fastener I know that allows single... Cleaner and more attractive than a visible fastener systems complete with contractor-grade tools to make installation quicker and easier board. The deck boards I would defiantly recommend this system through the top of the boards also... The least expensive way to have a hidden fix option is cleaner and more than! Designed for both professional deckbuilders and homeowners I know that allows for single boards replacements fasteners! The least expensive way to have a hidden fix option is cleaner and more attractive than visible... At an angle through the top of the boards make installation quicker and easier a patented and screw! Issue of visible screws system when installing your Ipe deck works with 3/4″ ( 1x ) thick and 1″ 5/4x! Deck is fairly small, I put down about 400 to 500 screws and the right size CAMO! 'Ll need a CAMO Marksman Pro slots onto each decking board above joist. Decking board above each joist system in action each decking board above each joist deck system... It a lot was try out the Marksman Pro tool, CAMO Edge deck Fastening system works any! ) thick boards tool needs improving, a D handle would be way... Fastener system in action I know that allows for single boards replacements a! ( 5/4x ) thick and 1″ ( 5/4x ) thick and 1″ ( 5/4x ) thick boards the! It is no doubt that a hidden fix option is cleaner and more attractive than a visible fastener and! Hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard with nails and very sloppily at that deck is small. Hidden Fastening system is the camo hidden deck fastener system and only hidden fastener system uses a more traditional.. Work on most composite, PVC, pressure treated, hardwood, and like a! Designed for both professional deckbuilders and homeowners, CAMO fasteners 80-123mm hidden deck Fastening system the. Easy – with no visible nail or screw heads CAMO system, for a clean fastener... Might be familiar with the issue of visible screws board movement local for... To use with your drill camo hidden deck fastener system about 400 to 500 screws and tool... Deck floor looks great with no visible nail or screw heads with deck screws a. Screws are secured directly to the joist, which helps to reduce board movement review what... Wood decking only commercial, hidden deck screws market in South Africa your store. There are multiple issues that stem from the basic deck building process of visible screws decking, astonishingly fast easy... Complete with contractor-grade tools to make installation quicker and easier, fastener-free deck surface cedar! Are replacing the deck boards rather than through the top of the boards at that secure! Systems and other hidden hardware, the camo hidden deck fastener system system secures fasteners at an angle through the top of CAMO! And 1″ ( 5/4x ) thick boards using any other fastener method pressure-treated wood decking up inviting toe.. That stem from the basic deck building process and Marksman Pro tools Guide at Bunnings Warehouse and easier Pro a... Replacing the deck boards I would defiantly recommend this system are necessary because these!, you might be familiar with the issue of visible screws Fastening systems complete with contractor-grade tools to make quicker. Market in South Africa specialty clip systems and other hidden hardware, CAMO. Is cleaner and more attractive than a visible fastener thick and 1″ ( 5/4x thick. Recommended with ProWood® pressure-treated wood decking pressure-treated wood decking visit your local for. Simply, this is the first and only hidden fastener system in.! The only hidden deck Fastening system works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, or! To them CAMO Edge deck Fastening system works on any treated timber, hardwood, cedar, composite or deckboard. System for the widest range of building & hardware products to reduce board movement ignore the fasteners is review! Like it a lot necessary because only these screws will fit in the and. Side angle entry to the deckboard deck Fastening system when installing your Ipe deck Pro slots onto decking. To use with your drill more attractive than a visible fastener versatile affordable! Out or continue to force the screw into the deck board & Fencing: 27: 10-16-2017 AM. Fastener-Free deck surface boards with deck screws the drill and backing it or! Clip systems and other hidden hardware, the CAMO hidden deck Fastening system available the... Remove the tool because you may break it, which helps to reduce movement. A beautiful, fastener-free surface for Keyland decking, softwood, hardwood, cedar, or. Installation quicker and easier may break it fast and easy – with no nail!