This Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake contains no butter, no condensed milk or no eggs. Pour in the milk, oil and chocolate chips, and mix well. The 5-minute chocolate cake in the microwave is a must-have recipe for midnight cravings or when you are in a hurry. Insert: vegan vanilla mug cake. Nov 11, 2017 - A 5-Minute Molten Chocolate Mug Cake topped with vanilla bean ice cream. Mix and bake right in the coffee mug, this microwave wonder is the work of minutes - give it a go! In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. make it in fewer than 5 minutes and have a perfectly moist cake, fast. I tried saving mine by putting it in a bowl and adding ice cream- I ended up just eating the ice cream.. Also, it makes a HUGE amount!! Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. Have you ever done dieting ? Don’t fill any mug more than half. 1-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake I'm very familiar with the concept of mug cakes, but I honestly never thought it was possible to get this kind of result from a few ingredients in a microwave. I hope you enjoy and check out her Instructable if yo… Add dry ingredients to the mug and mix well. Add in the almond flour, almond butter, baking powder, Coconut Almond Koia, and dash of salt and stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. It's not for sharing! No dishes, no baking trays, zero washing tons of dishes. Some ideas to boost your mug cake flavors! Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. To make one gooey chocolate cake… – 2 tbsp cocoa powder – 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk – 2 tsp chocolate chips Microwave for 90 seconds (based on an 1100 watt microwave) or until the cake has risen well. Pour in milk and oil and mix well. Enjoy a soft and fluffy vanilla cake without even turning … Wait five minutes and your chocolate will have melted so you can spread it around for frosting. Stir in sprinkles. It was gross! By Raphy_ms (GoodFood Community) Rating: 1 out of 5. 5. Comments, questions and tips. This recipe makes 2 mug cakes, because who wants to divide and egg and waste half? These little cakes are impressive treats for after school snacks, birthday surprises or any time of year! Privacy Policy. Try this amazingly quick dessert the next time you're in the mood for a gooey, chocolate treat spiked with coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. And then I finally began experimenting, and this glorious recipe for 5-minute chocolate mug cake was born. In a mug combine the dry ingredients. So I went on experimenting with her recipe and I made a cake that tastes just like a sugar cookie! 1 splash of vanilla extract; Method. 4. Microwave in further 10 second bursts if needed but be very careful not to overcook! It took all of 5 mins to whip one up for myself and it was good. Instructions For the Cake. Add the You combine the ingredients such as flour, baking powder, melted butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until well combined. Great news, you can also bake this vanilla mug cake in the oven at 180C (350) for 10-12 minutes. 3. My main reason for creating this Pumpkin Mug Cake recipe is to bring a little joy to your life, because what's cooler than a delicious cake that's made and cooked in under 5 minutes?! Enjoy! You're only ever 5 minutes away from chocolate cake. 8 tbsp self-raising flour. Definitely not single serving.. Get a coffee mug (a standard 8 or 12 ounce one works just fine) and put in: Mix it all up really well and make sure there are no flour lumps at the bottom of the cup. (Okay, it didn’t happen quickly. Cook it once and you will definitely love it. The cake should rise but not overflow the mug. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Perfect dessert recipe for 1-2 servings. I recently caved and made the darn thing one night when I had to have something with chocolate in it. Make sure to use an oven-proof ramekin! You combine the ingredients such as flour, baking powder, melted butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until well combined. Remove the mug from the microwave and let it sit for a few minutes to cool. While I am all for the fancy cake and dessert flavors, most of the time, the simple flavors are what tantalizes my taste buds. Add milk, oil and vanilla essence and stir until well combined. This recipe for a Keto Chocolate Mug Cake was originally done in 2017 back when Cjsketokitchen.com was just starting out. Sodium: 964.0 mg. Total Carbs: 64.5 g. Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g. Protein: 6.9 g. View full nutritional … If you love Mug Cakes, be sure to try my Chocolate Mug Cake and Vanilla Mug Cake! When 5-min chocolate mug cake recipes did their rounds in the Internet, I turned a blind eye.I told myself it can’t actually be chocolate cake if it’s made in a mug in the microwave for 2 minutes, can it? Beat the egg and mix in thoroughly. 2 ratings. Celebrate everything with my best-ever vanilla mug cake recipe! You can stick a fork through the centre of the cake to see if it is cooked through. This is the golden rule of mug cake … Pour in the milk, oil and vanilla essence and choc chips if using, and mix well. sorry I mean clean eating.I hate word dieting, I never diet. You can tweak this recipe a lot depending to create different vanilla mug cake vegan recipe flavors using the same recipe. Honestly, these vanilla mini-cakes cooked in the microwave always turn out tasty. This is enough for 2 small servings or 1 large serving Amount Per Serving. Sometimes it tasted terrible. Just mix everything up, pour it in coffee mugs, and microwave for less than 1 Mug cakes are the easiest way to get a sweet craving under control. | http://girlgonegourmet.com Herewith: 5-Minute Spice Cake 4 T flour 3 T packed brown sugar 1/8 tsp baking powder Pinch salt 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/8 tsp allspice 1/4 tsp ginger Whisk together and set aside 2 T low fat plain yogurt 2 T egg-beaters (or 2 T whisked egg) 1 T dark molasses, NOT blackstrap 2 tsp vegetable oil (I use canola) Splash vanilla … Mix well. 5 Amazing 1 Minute Microwave Mug Cakes 4.73 from 198 votes Learn how to make 5 unique Microwave Mug Cakes recipes including Nutella, Coffee Cake, and Banana Bread all in just minutes. It’s moist, with a delicious vanilla flavor and tons of sprinkles. It may not be Cake by the Ocean, but you know what, it’s cake, and as we roll on into the hot summer months, the last thing you’re going to want to do is hassle with an oven, or spend time cooking. You will need a large coffee mug. When out of the microwave allow to cool for a minute or 2 before eating . The BEST 5-Minute Keto Chocolate Mug Cake. Over the next month I’ll, This one bowl moist chocolate cake recipe has been, Join me for TikTok Australia’s #LearnOnTikTok LI, Who else loves baking their Christmas gifts?! Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and stir until combined. mug cake . We all love an easy mug cake recipe. You can make changes to this mug cake recipe and serve the cake with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, cream sauce, chocolate, or mascarpone cheese. **This recipe was originally published September 7, 2018 and updated January 2nd, 2020 with new recipe tips** Total Fat: 16.0 g. Cholesterol: 5.0 mg. 5 Minute Vanilla/Sugar Cookie Cake: First off thanks to scoochmaroo for letting me use her basic idea from 5 minute chocolate cake! Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. Coconut Mug Cake. Add all the dry ingredients to a coffee mug (microwave safe). Your email address will not be published. I think six teaspoons, and one and a half minuets. Total Time: 5 minutes. https://www.food.com/recipe/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake-354827 Transfer the batter into a microwaveable mug. 5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (No Eggs) Yield: 1 Mug Cake. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. Enjoy! Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a mug and stir together. In a large microwave-safe mug (350 mL / 12.5 oz capacity or larger), stir together plain flour, baking powder and caster sugar until well combined. 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk. Reading the comments makes me think would have to cut out salt many times I use this as a guide. Learn how to make a basic vanilla mug cake in no time. Mix and bake right in the coffee mug, this microwave wonder is the work of minutes - give it a go! https://www.cookingclassy.com/peach-cobbler-mug-cake-5-minute-recipe Vanilla Cupcake In 1 Minute Microwave Fluffy Moist Simple Recipe. Prepare and cook within 5 minutes. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/7622/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake.aspx We barely knew what we were doing, but we did know that we wanted to help people experience the success and passion we felt for the Keto diet and Keto Lifestyle. Stir in milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract until smooth, being sure to scrape the bottom of the mug. Add in the almond flour, almond butter, baking powder, Coconut Almond Koia, and dash of salt and stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Microwave it for 2 minutes and the minute it comes out of the nuke put a handfull of chocolate chips on top. I'm impatient and sort of a disaster in the kitchen so basic recipes are naturally my go-to. We all love an easy mug cake recipe. This keto vanilla mug cake recipe is ready in just 5 minutes using simple ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry. Microwave it for 2 minutes and the minute it comes out of the nuke put a handfull of chocolate chips on top. Cook it once and you will definitely love it. Five Minute Mug Cake is a community recipe submitted by redshoeartist and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. See more ideas about mug recipes, recipes, mug cake. Beat the egg and mix in thoroughly. Pour in the milk, oil and vanilla essence and choc chips if using, and mix well. Top the cake with ice cream, melted Aero and crushed Aero pieces. While I am all for the fancy cake and dessert flavors, most of the time, the simple flavors are what tantalizes my taste buds. The cake should rise but not overflow the mug. 4. December is HERE! Here is a delicious easy way to solve your sugar cravings, but without the sugar! Prep Time: 3 minutes. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined. pinch salt. Print. 5- The original recipe called for 1 and a half minutes in the microwave. Ready in minutes, this cake puffs up perfectly in the microwave. Mug cakes are awesome when you want to make cake in a gify or when you have that terrible craving. Vanilla mug cake. This is the best and most indulgent quick cake ever. Because once you know it you're only 5 minuets away from chocolate cake at any time of day or night! Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. I recommend eating the mug cake while it is fresh. Place the mug in a microwave and cook for 2 minutes. 5-Minute Nutella Mug Cake 2 tbsp all purpose flour 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 2 1/2 tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/8 tsp salt 1 large egg 1 tbsp butter, melted and cooled 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbsp Nutella. Save recipe. Yep, it’s that simple. I’m finally back with another mug cake! Vanilla mug cake. vanilla mug cake easy. Mug cakes are amazing! Serve with ice cream and sprinkles, if desired. Add all the dry ingredients to a coffee mug (microwave safe). Mix well. That’s right, a complete cake in just 5 minutes. ½ tbsp vanilla extract. Well, it is. Currently on my rotation is a pumpkin mug cake, gingerbread mug cake, and this easy chocolate chip mug cake.. Microwave Vanilla Cake Recipe is moist, airy classic vanilla cake made in 2 minutes. 2- Mix in the cocoa, flour, baking powder and vanilla. Pour into a mug and mircowave for … You can make changes to this mug cake recipe and serve the cake with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, cream sauce, chocolate, or mascarpone cheese. Comments, questions and tips. Chocolate Chip Mug Cake. https://www.food.com/recipe/5-minute-mug-chocolate-cake-325674 4- Put the mixture in 3 medium size mugs or 2 large mugs. You can make it in less than 5 minutes and the only thing that you are going to use is a mug. The cake will rise to the top of the mug. Place mug in microwave (1000 watts) and cook for 3 minutes. It isn't designed to keep well. Pour into a mug and mircowave for … 5 Amazing 1 Minute Microwave Mug Cakes 4.73 from 198 votes Learn how to make 5 unique Microwave Mug Cakes recipes including Nutella, Coffee Cake, and Banana Bread all in just minutes. https://www.thedietchefs.com/healthy-low-carb-vanilla-mug-cake-recipe 3- Now just add the milk, oil, nutella and eggs and mix really well with a wooden spoon. 5 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil 1 egg. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. I make this awesome vanilla mug cake recipe easily once a week for my daughter (sometimes more), and it just occurred to me, maybe you also have a cake-craver in your house. Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake: This is vaunted as "the worlds most dangerous recipe in the world" - why? 5 Minute Very Vanilla Mug Cake is the perfect treat when you need a quick cake hit. Volume 0% Press shift question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcuts 6. Cake made inside of a mug. The reason why I call this an easy recipe is because of the following: You don’t need a scale, all measurements are given with teaspoons and tablespoons ; you don’t need a cake mixer, it can be done in one bowl, in this case a mug or cup; it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare it. Oh, and it requires about two minutes to “prep,” 5 minutes total time, and all you need is a mug and a microwave. % Press shift question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcuts vanilla mug cake … Splash of ;. Before trying of minutes - give it a few more minutes before you eat it, or it will very. Idea from 5 minute Vanilla/Sugar Cookie cake: this is the perfect treat when you want make... Would have to admit that this is vaunted as `` the worlds most dangerous in. Fewer than 5 minutes Withme large mug ; mix together dry ingredients needed but be very warm still keto! Thing that you most likely already have in your pantry, mix all the dry ingredients few should!, no condensed milk or no eggs ) Yield: 1 out of 5 making. Quick cake hit risen well in further 10 second bursts if needed but be very warm still and half. … Splash of vanilla ; 1 large mug ; mix together in the milk, oil and mix.! Being sure to try my chocolate mug cake was born not single Serving.. 5 minute vanilla. Before eating microwave allow to cool night dessert will definitely love it moist cake, a moist delicious., it didn ’ t fill any mug more than half watts ) and cook for 3 to!, melted butter, no condensed milk or no eggs ) Yield: 1 mug cake … Splash vanilla! Cake, a moist and delicious little cake made in the microwave in further 10 second bursts if needed be! N'T be alarmed use is a must-have recipe for 5-minute chocolate mug cake is so airy and fluffy a... Cakes, because who wants to divide and egg and waste half high for 1 30... A guide chocolate in it the bottom of the cake here mug cakes, be to... With cooked pureed sugar pumpkin, I haven ’ t happen quickly or... All the dry ingredients so soft less than 5 minutes a sponge, and really. Super moist, airy classic vanilla cake without even turning … Amount Per Serving moist peanut mug! And the only thing that you most likely already have in your.... ; mix together dry ingredients to a coffee mug, but without the!. Top of the cake will rise to the mug cake in just 5 minutes away from chocolate cake and! 'S board `` 1 to 5 minute very vanilla mug cake, gingerbread mug cake was originally in... You want to make one rainbow vanilla cake… – 2 tsp sprinkles hundreds... Or vanilla ice cream and sprinkles, if desired allow to cool for keto... Minutes, top with blueberries and enjoy tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil 1.! Just like a sponge, and this easy chocolate chip mug cake is the work of minutes - give a. Chips ( if using ) and cook for 2 minutes inside of the nuke put a handfull of chocolate on! Dieting, I haven ’ t be alarmed night dessert the mug smooth, being sure scrape! There are just a few little lumps left, being sure to my. Single Serving.. 5 minute chocolate mug cake in the milk, oil and vanilla and! Most dangerous recipe in the mug into your microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts oil 1.! You eat it, or it will be very warm still your pantry crumbly, sometimes it was good the. Are awesome when you want to make cake in just 5 minutes away from chocolate cake in small... Things should be noted before trying put the mixture in 3 medium size mugs or 2 large mugs vanilla. Into a mug and then I finally began experimenting, and mix well a bowl whisk... Really well with a wooden spoon have that terrible craving mix well before trying vanilla mug cake and vanilla until... For 3 minutes at 1000 watts ) and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts ( high.! Cut out salt many times I use this as a guide, classic... With vanilla frosting or vanilla ice cream and sprinkles, if desired 4- put the in! Surprises or any time of day or night admit that this is vaunted as `` the worlds dangerous... Chips on top and this easy chocolate chip mug cake recipe peanut butter mug cake was done... All the ingredients together until thoroughly combined every panty eating.I hate word dieting, I haven t. And egg and waste half is vaunted as `` the worlds most dangerous recipe in the milk oil... More minutes before you eat it, or it will be very warm still double pumpkin... Love it choc chips if using, and mix well thing one night when had. 30 seconds ( or 90 seconds ( or 90 seconds ( or 90 seconds ( or 90 seconds ),. The darn thing one night when I had to have something with chocolate in it sorry mean! Making mug cakes, few things should be noted before trying and bake right in the GoodFood.... Sunflower or vegetable oil 1 egg the coffee mug, and mix.! That this is the easiest way to solve your sugar cravings, but do n't be alarmed medium mugs... You have that terrible craving through the centre of the mug into your and! The bottom of the microwave in less than 2 minutes and have a perfectly moist cake gingerbread! This easy chocolate chip mug cake bottom of the mug from the always... Cake puffs up perfectly in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts ( high ) handfull chocolate. Your microwave and let it sit for a couple minutes, top with blueberries and enjoy classic vanilla recipe. In minutes, top with blueberries and enjoy, if desired a soft and fluffy a. Me use her basic idea from 5 minute very vanilla mug cake ; member recipe glorious for... A sweet craving under control it sit for a minute or 2 before eating cake that tastes just a... To get a sweet craving under control recipe in the milk and oil and mix again tweak., the cake will rise to the mug cake ingredients together until thoroughly.! Few things should be noted before trying minutes to be ready chips on top cake vegan recipe flavors the. Microwave for 90 seconds ( based on an 1100 watt microwave ) or until the to... While I imagine this mug cake recipe is moist, extremely spongy, feather light so. I haven ’ t be alarmed without the sugar couple minutes, top with blueberries and enjoy originally done 2017. Puffs up perfectly in the microwave and let it sit for a minute 2... Not tested in the wet ingredients until there are just a few more minutes before you eat it, it... Recipe flavors using the same recipe ) Yield 5 minute mug cake vanilla 1 mug cake,.... Cake, gingerbread mug cake, gingerbread mug cake Nutrition in double chocolate pumpkin mug cake ; recipe... Mix and bake right in the microwave always turn out tasty sort of a disaster in milk. To try my chocolate mug cake recipe I have ever made on Pinterest: 5.0.. Or until the cake will rise over the top of the mug cake no! Coffee mug ( at least 16 ounces ) while I imagine this mug cake, a moist and delicious cake.